2020-03-26 - Anisa Johma via Intercorp Security (Konstantinos Tsiropoulos): cam girl protection DMCA -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter Grace

Boohoo Nigga.
kiwifarms.net
I can only wonder but not even fathom what she was thinking. Something along the lines of “Huh. I’m going up against the most powerful weaponized retards and autistic devotees who have uncovered child pedophile rings before the CIA and FBI ever could, used astrology, flight patterns, and exact audio clips of animals to find a piece of clothing that only had a blue sky in the background. Not only that, but Kiwifarms has enough people dedicated to laughing and exposing that me trying to stop things from spreading would only make it worse. Not only that, but it’s well known that one of these sites is built on the fundamental concept of laughing at people and swinging twice as hard with information that could ruin my public image.

Let’s do it lol”

God, like, I wanna laugh, but all I get is this mirthless chuckle that just has the essence of “You dumb bitch.” Ian in any other situation would ironically have her girlfriend in a content cop due to her shitty nature.

shame.

Big Rob Boss

A Man Denied His Happy Trees
kiwifarms.net
[
I can only wonder but not even fathom what she was thinking. Something along the lines of “Huh. I’m going up against the most powerful weaponized exceptional individuals and autistic devotees who have uncovered child pedophile rings before the CIA and FBI ever could, used astrology, flight patterns, and exact audio clips of animals to find a piece of clothing that only had a blue sky in the background. Not only that, but Kiwifarms has enough people dedicated to laughing and exposing that me trying to stop things from spreading would only make it worse. Not only that, but it’s well known that one of these sites is built on the fundamental concept of laughing at people and swinging twice as hard with information that could ruin my public image.

She doesn't strike me as someone who knows much about 4Chans shenanigans or at all about KF and Lolcow, this is an act of complete ignorance and impulse, and she likely assumes the website owners will delete the pictures.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
She doesn't strike me as someone who knows much about 4Chans shenanigans or at all about KF and Lolcow, this is an act of complete ignorance and impulse, and she likely assumes the website owners will delete the pictures.

Yeah but iCucks does, and either didn't tell her, or was too much of a simp and a cuck not to just go along with his Down's syndrome slut even though she's wrecking his career too.

Walter Grace

Boohoo Nigga.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah but iCucks does, and either didn't tell her, or was too much of a simp and a cuck not to just go along with his Down's syndrome slut even though she's wrecking his career too.
I really wonder what’s going on in Ian’s head. I can’t feel bad for the guy after that just clearly buthurt video he made, going on about how sex workers are cool when the very shit he made fun of is so much less of an issue than that. He laughs at people’s lack of creativity like with Jinx, yet his girlfriend steals people’s art. He mocks the fine bros. for copyright claiming the basic term “react”, and his girlfriend is now DMCAing everything into a nuclear wasteland. It’s so strange to see him dig himself a hole- no, a trench this fucking huge. I think at this point he keeps digging himself a hole in hopes of at some point getting to the earth’s core and dying by being crushed, just like how his girlfriend crushed his hopes of recovering from this fucking mess.

Is there anything outside his videos where he really addresses this whole ordeal or is he radio silent?

I guess that’s true, but it took me less than a few seconds to just google what 4chan and Kiwi Farms was known for, it doesn’t take having the brain the size of Jupiter to get that what she’s doing is so very clearly a kamikaze of sorts. Hold on, just to prove my point she’s just a lazy cunt, take a look

. 43A2C95A-2476-4225-99AD-1CFAF8219283.jpeg
5AE63A77-B109-4DEB-B389-FF8B5FE7C1BB.jpeg

Even a 5 year old child could do what I did without much issue. If the very first thing that the public deems of either site is “Lolcows” and “Boogiemen” (And boogieman’s a term we know since we’re like, what 3? The monster in the closet = bad), then you should think twice before you start swinging. Even then, 4chan’s reputation precedes itself as being a whole “ohfuck” moment whenever mentioned to people who don’t know too much.
Oh yeah, lolcow took like, 3 seconds to find too.
She has no excuse, she’s just a dumbass lol

Big Rob Boss

kiwifarms.net
Or she was doing this behind her back at first, Ian does seem like someone who knows about 4Chan, but Lolcow and Kiwifarms? I doubt that, eitherway he should know that fucking with 4Chan like this is futile and stupid.

I guess that’s true, but it took me less than a few seconds to just google what 4chan and Kiwi Farms was known for, it doesn’t take having the brain the size of Jupiter to get that what she’s doing is so very clearly a kamikaze of sorts. Hold on, just to prove my point she’s just a lazy cunt, take a look

.View attachment 1244143
View attachment 1244144

Even a 5 year old child could do what I did without much issue. If the very first thing that the public deems of either site is “Lolcows” and “Boogiemen” (And boogieman’s a term we know since we’re like, what 3? The monster in the closet = bad), then you should think twice before you start swinging. Even then, 4chan’s reputation precedes itself as being a whole “ohfuck” moment whenever mentioned to people who don’t know too much.
Oh yeah, lolcow took like, 3 seconds to find too.
She has no excuse, she’s just a dumbass lol

Yeah but do you think she actually did research? I mean I base that on her past actions, like tracing artwork and assuming nobody finds out, faking anorexia but being mindblown when witnessing an actual anorexic person, or saying VenusAngelic is ''going to hell'' for ''publishing a doctor's information'' when seconds later you see the doctor had a wikipedia article, she assumed Venus doxxed that doctor.

I agree with you that 4Chan is generally infamous for many shenanigans for years, she likely knows about 4Chan but probably not enough to know not waste her time on them, she's generally just bad and lazy at everything she does, and I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't do the research first about what the websites are all about before she DMCA'd them or thought it would be relevant but if she did do the research; then she's a hell lot more arrogant than I thought she would be.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Or she was doing this behind her back at first, Ian does seem like someone who knows about 4Chan, but Lolcow and Kiwifarms? I doubt that, eitherway he should know that fucking with 4Chan like this is futile and stupid.

4chins is more or less irrelevant at this point. Even the Farms is currently more influential as a niche website on content like this. There is no way he isn't aware of the site even if he doesn't crib from it as overtly as someone like Metokur.

Big Rob Boss

kiwifarms.net
4chins is more or less irrelevant at this point. Even the Farms is currently more influential as a niche website on content like this. There is no way he isn't aware of the site even if he doesn't crib from it as overtly as someone like Metokur.
You have a point, he does, but Anisa likely doesn't and he probably didn't think it would be relevant to let her know what the farms are about, it does lead me to believe that either Anisa had been filing the DMCAs behind his back or her mother is filing them.

CDWLTY

kiwifarms.net
Even a 5 year old child could do what I did without much issue. If the very first thing that the public deems of either site is “Lolcows” and “Boogiemen”

It's hard to explain the life experience of an 'attractive' non-obese girl in 2020. Imagine you are able to go through life without ever being expected to do anything at all, every shortcoming is handwaved away, every mistake given ample reason for occurance. You end up in this weird, childlike state where you're almost completely unfamiliar with the concept of exploring and learning new things. You can't operate search engines because anything you needed you usually leaned on someone in your social circle to come help you figure it out. No one really expects you to know anything they would of an ugly person or your average adult. Instead, if they catch you in a jam where you look foolish or ignorant, you can jump immediately to some buzzword-ridden gotcha tirade. "Oh, you just think I'm supposed to know that CARS need fucking oil?!! I put gas in it all the time!" "oh ya I dunno about that but all my friends said no one can just steal my pitchers on the internet, it's illegal dumbass. I paid a lawyer to delete them all"

I'd expect she paid someone else to do all this like your average normie dunce. Her chump bf doesn't have anything to do with it. Does a chick with implants and an onlyfans seem like someone who asks for input from her S.O.?

Walter Grace

Boohoo Nigga.
kiwifarms.net
It's hard to explain the life experience of an 'attractive' non-obese girl in 2020. Imagine you are able to go through life without ever being expected to do anything at all, every shortcoming is handwaved away, every mistake given ample reason for occurance. You end up in this weird, childlike state where you're almost completely unfamiliar with the concept of exploring and learning new things. You can't operate search engines because anything you needed you usually leaned on someone in your social circle to come help you figure it out. No one really expects you to know anything they would of an ugly person or your average adult. Instead, if they catch you in a jam where you look foolish or ignorant, you can jump immediately to some buzzword-ridden gotcha tirade. "Oh, you just think I'm supposed to know that CARS need fucking oil?!! I put gas in it all the time!" "oh ya I dunno about that but all my friends said no one can just steal my pitchers on the internet, it's illegal dumbass. I paid a lawyer to delete them all"

I'd expect she paid someone else to do all this like your average normie dunce. Her chump bf doesn't have anything to do with it. Does a chick with implants and an onlyfans seem like someone who asks for input from her S.O.?

No, but I expect someone who can operate their own site page to know how to operate their brain to any extent, but I guess that’s asking too much huh.

Glowie

Terry Davis' inner voice
kiwifarms.net
I don't know which is funnier, iCucks paying the legal fees or the fact that the handicapped thot doesn't know saying internet is forever.

I wonder if there are any old guard around on 4chan that know IRS thot patrol handhook.

Pretty sure Anisa made money and didn't bother to file it.

Which is going to be IRS or Streisand effect? It's up to anons now

Status
Not open for further replies.