2020-04-16 - Anisa Johma via Intercorp Security (Konstantinos Tsiropoulos): Second DMCA complaint -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is it so hard for these morons to understand that a DMCA take down is just the first step of a process? Nobody is required to listen to you just because you wave it in their faces. You have to actually go to the trouble of filing suit in Federal Court to get the ball rolling on having stuff taken down. They never do though, because there are consequences to filing a frivolous DMCA lawsuit. Expensive ones.
You're not required to file suit just to submit a DMCA takedown request. You're only required to file a lawsuit if you want to keep it down permanently and the original uploader submitted a response, which includes them doxing themselves.

CDWLTY

kiwifarms.net
Just got to talking about this with someone and it made me notice how shitty it must be for her to not even be out there in name. She's known as "Idubbz' gf" which means her brand, her marketing, pretty much any way to make money is all seen as nothing more than an extension of something once well-liked. Now when she finds someone to trade up to she'll end up in the poor position of both splitting from what little brand she has, as well as having a near unmarketable name and likely even more fan animosity for having dumped him. Oof.

She should've made some dum youtube handle to at least get the name out there in the market. At least then she could be acting separately from him without getting the trouble from people, she'd just be the thot hooking up with that anemic leukemia patient from youtube.

Belvedere

The under appreciated classic.
kiwifarms.net
OK, this is beyond sad and ridiculous. Does this woman not grasp the Streisand Effect?

"There are pictures of me that I don't want circulating outside of Onlyfans, here is a list of all the places that have them."

What kind of a loser is paying for her insipid content when there are literally millions of images and videos of far more attractive women offering far more explicit content accessible FOR FREE just a web search away?

Her leaked content has no erotic value, at this point I'm convinced it is being done for comedic purposes.

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
This dumb skank gives me the same feeling seeing her nudes that I get when someone posts tweets of their "baller" paystub showing they make $31,000 a year. I get it, you're better off than nothing, at least you can afford rent and a car, and in her case she isn't morbidly obese. She's like the distilled essence of "a 5" or maybe even a "6" in one picture. Needs to do some damn situps and eat less if you think this is somehow worthy of money. This is the like looking at those 'trans-passing' subs where you say they are nice and pretty only because they look genuinely female and the new duct tape they're tucking their benis with is really holding strong.
Maybe if they were a super cool down to earth person it would be a prize of some sorts. It's the kind of girl that people in a D&D group would call the "Hot one".

Extra Edit because I can't look away from this fender bender of a body: Do any of these strippers clean their damn room? I get it's fighting the patriarchy by living like a dirty bachelor, but for real, all that talk about how women like to decorate and "nest" they sure live like dirty underwear goblins trying to load their vault full of rank-ass pussy stink. In my dating travels I see about 1 out of three women's rooms not have a shit pile pushed against the wall in every surface of their sleeping room. Hoodies, panties, bra's, all just goes on the ground to get shoved out of the walkway, building up a crusty valley of cotton everywhere they walk.
Cases like this are where I see the wisdom of the late, great Patrice O'Neal's 30 point system. Anisa is IMO a solid 13, but only when she's all tarted up. As much free content as exists online, one would think she'd watch some of it to learn how to actually present this PG-13 bullshit at least slightly more erotically.

Luckily for her, simp culture and thirst bux are far more vast than anyone wants to truly quantify, so she'll still do just fine even with such low quality photos and videos for sale.

And I'm not defending Ian, but I don't think he's actually a cuck or a simp. I'm betting he thinks he's being a good partner by letting her dickride his online reputation to sell her bullshit/shield her from consequences. The problem is, he exposed a huge chink in his armor by making a video addressing any of this at all. If he truly didn't give a fuck, he'd actually act like it. As I've said before, what people do is always a better indicator of what's actually in their hearts than anything they say.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Just got to talking about this with someone and it made me notice how shitty it must be for her to not even be out there in name. She's known as "Idubbz' gf" which means her brand, her marketing, pretty much any way to make money is all seen as nothing more than an extension of something once well-liked.

Not only that but her whore behavior has even damaged idubbs' brand, the only reason she's even known at all. He was previously known for years of content and now he's mainly known as a simp and a cuck, i.e. the kind of person he made his brand by mocking.

And that's not even counting the agonizingly cringy video he made defending his simping, which was the most concentrated coping and seething ever put together in the history of the world.

The Grinch

kiwifarms.net
OK, this is beyond sad and ridiculous. Does this woman not grasp the Streisand Effect?
You would be surprised how effective a strongly worded legal looking letter scares people. It doesn't have to be legit, it just needs to sound scary and look "official". That's why Null gets so many shitty take down requests, most sites see these requests and just submit, so people assume it's business as usual here too. When they don't get their way, then they do...nothing.

BuncherBerryBunchBunch

B4
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, Idubbz's girlfriend, the gift that keeps on giving. I'm absolutely baffled at how much attention and publicity this broad has received within the past month and the speed at which she (and Ian himself for allowing this insanity to happen in the first place) is actively destroying whatever reputation that Ian once had as a 'okay' e-celeb. If this enitre situation doesn't explain simp culture, I don't know what will.

Atomsk

Pirate King
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was never a fan of idubbbz but good judgement is why he was liked. If he picked the wrong targets for his content cops or brought up the wrong reasons these people deserve shit, he could very easily have wrecked his own career. That's probably why he didn't make too many and more or less stopped, he was taking kind of a gamble with each video but his judgement tipped the odds in his favor so he didn't end up splitting his audience. Like you can bet your ass a lot of people who were fans of Idubbbz were also fans of some of the people he's made content cops on, Leafy especially, so he really had to nail them good in those videos to prevent mass sub loss.

I'm bringing this up just to point out how much of an effect being pussy-whipped has on the brain. Someone with previous god-tier judgement and persuasiveness turns into a drooling downy when his sacred vagina becomes the topic of conversation. This is like when an Atheist becomes a Christian and starts making arguments that they were refuting just months before, how does it even happen? You had it right the first time and now it's like you're willfully doing everything the worst way possible on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.