2020-04-19 - Anisa Jomha (idubbbz's girlfriend) via InterCorp Security (Konstantinos Tsiropoulos): Third fraudulent DMCA. -

• DDoS is active again.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tripmix

Agent Joi
kiwifarms.net
Does it matter in the UK? I mean the cops are busy stalking people online, so people engaged in international fraud kinda slip under the radar.
Yes, when you incorporate a company with companies house the corporation is issued a number that is to be used for corporation tax purposes.

Think of it like a SSN for corporations except its public.

You can't dissolve or have the company forcibly dissolved and carry on doing business. Well you can but HMRC will disagree with it.

Looking at it again. I think he may have failed to deliver a confirmation statement. You can do this online but it costs another £13 or so.

A confirmation statement is just stating that yes the company is still doing business and yes we're still at this office address.

If you fail to deliver this it looks like they can just strike your company off the registrar.

There never was a confirmation filed.

Me and @Great Dane talked a bit about it in Anisa's thread here:

Last edited:

The Saltening

Pass the FUCKING salt
kiwifarms.net
Yes, Null talked about this on his livestream the other day. The guy is exceedingly phoney. Everything about him. His Twitter is totally phoney as well.
Also, worth pointing out. Tsiropoulos registered a similar company a few years ago until it expired, before registering the current one.
Intercorp security services LDT
Intercorp security LDT
Even his profile picture, which he uses on LinkedIn and Twitter and elsewhere is a phoney cutout with a blurred background.
null live streams? where?

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
I don't think she's making any money which is why she's going so insane. She likely thinks incels stealing her pics is why she isn't making any shekels instead of her being an unattractive lumpy potato kin.

Probably what it is.

She's some fringe twitch thot or something so she probably thought she was able to be profitable and the fact she's not making money hurts worse than all of us mocking her.

Since she's a beautiful woman with a fantastic personality like her boyfriend and twitch simps insist, clearly the only option is that these fuckin hater incels are stealing her nudes instead of paying for them.

Its definitely not that she's plain and not even posting good nudes.

Nigga got upset his bitch was posting 'nudes' where she isnt even showing off the goods. Not even is she not that attractive but she isnt even putting the good stuff up.

Hucklejo

kiwifarms.net

the fall of man

thorns will take the earth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Crescent Fresh

kiwifarms.net
I don't think she's making any money which is why she's going so insane. She likely thinks incels stealing her pics is why she isn't making any shekels instead of her being an unattractive lumpy potato kin.

As much as she might hate the idea, a good chunk of her potential audience most likely only knows her as “iDubbbz’ girlfriend”, so the amount of people interested in her to begin with is intrinsically tied to how many people are interested in iDubbbz himself... the same person that is tanking his own reputation to defend her. It’s a bit of a catch-22.

Dork Of Ages

Get out of my sight, inferior!
kiwifarms.net
As much as she might hate the idea, a good chunk of her potential audience most likely only knows her as “iDubbbz’ girlfriend”, so the amount of people interested in her to begin with is intrinsically tied to how many people are interested in iDubbbz himself... the same person that is tanking his own reputation to defend her. It’s a bit of a catch-22.
More like cuck-22.

Lone Outsider

Enjoy your life as a laughing stock.
kiwifarms.net
I think worse than that imo. Is Momokun has more fans on onlyfans than she does. Losing to momokun. Momokun reached over 7000 fans at 12 bucks a pop. More people are willing to pay for access to Momokun's OF.

Just goes to show that being sexy is a skill that you have to practice to get as much milage out of your looks. She may be skinnier but Anisa ain't as attractive as momokun of all people, is a sign that she's just that worthless and useless. Any man worth their honor would dump her but she's gonna be the death of Ian.

It's as funny as it's sad to see her make so many DMCA's while being this low in value in a desperate attempt to prove she's hot, attractive and worth any clout.

Status
Not open for further replies.