2020-04-20 - Konstantinos Tsiropoulos: Hiding search results by committing perjury

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boris Blank's glass eye

I just play vicious games.
kiwifarms.net
So what does that mean then? Is he touchable?
He should be, once someone digs through the zillion InterCorps that aren't him.
More importantly, this means he's actually totally powerless, and is betting on someone either not bothering digging through those zillion InterCorps, or worse, someone mistaking his InterCorp to one that actually holds some power.

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This man is a really crude liar, he has probably never been registered in the USA. He never studied there either.

He lives in Greece.
View attachment 1243070
I think the most likely conclusion is that he probably currently lives in Greece, although I wouldn't be surprised if he'd been to the US among other places.

If we have someone from Greece.. does the image below, from his Instagram, correspond to local Dominos menu items? Research suggests that they do partner with Ben & Jerry's, at least over there. If the items (particularly the ice cream and whatever those things in the top right are) seem unique to Greece, then that's where he's at. I reverse image searched it on Yandex, TinEye, etc, and it doesn't seem to have been taken from anywhere else, so shouldn't be a false lead.

Also, the image is supposedly a surprise birthday treat at work. If we assume the March 1989 month and year of birth from the Intercorp Security Ltd (#11498724) is correct, which I don't think is unreasonable given his apparent age in photos, and the Instagram upload date ("uploadDate":"2020-03-18T15:57:45") then his birthday is probably within a few days of the 18th of March 1989. I suspect that upload date has to be in GMT (it doesn't vary when you spoof timezone). Greece would have been at +2 GMT at that time, so that corresponds to 5:57 p.m. on the 18th, which sounds about right for the scenario described. The 18th is right in the middle of the week, so I wouldn't expect any birthday fast food to be done the day before or the day after.
1587408886401.png

https://archive.md/5Nv9x
Due to the fact that this guy doesn't actually rank for any keywords, I assume he probably contacted her. A lot of companies do this. Basically all you have to do is read up on a situation that affects a company/person and then contact them with an e-mail with your service.

You'd be surprised how many idiots go for this. I've done similar stuff in marketing myself. Cold calling is such a dead method and yet tons of people go for it. My bet is that Anisa probably got a twitter DM or e-mail from this dude and didn't even google him, at most looked up his LinkedIn.
Yeah, if you look at his Twitter he does this quite frequently. I also saw him retweet some of the camwhores who had paid him to remove their stuff posting happily about getting sent notices by him about stuff that he had 'had taken down' (off Google.. maybe). A false sense of security I would suggest. I wonder what would happen if they got sent notices with all the stuff that is still up, instead?

inexplicable ethos

kiwifarms.net
I think the most likely conclusion is that he probably currently lives in Greece, although I wouldn't be surprised if he'd been to the US among other places.

If we have someone from Greece.. does the image below, from his Instagram, correspond to local Dominos menu items? Research suggests that they do partner with Ben & Jerry's, at least over there. If the items (particularly the ice cream and whatever those things in the top right are) seem unique to Greece, then that's where he's at. I reverse image searched it on Yandex, TinEye, etc, and it doesn't seem to have been taken from anywhere else, so shouldn't be a false lead.

Also, the image is supposedly a surprise birthday treat at work. If we assume the March 1989 month and year of birth from the Intercorp Security Ltd (#11498724) is correct, which I don't think is unreasonable given his apparent age in photos, and the Instagram upload date ("uploadDate":"2020-03-18T15:57:45") then his birthday is probably within a few days of the 18th of March 1989. I suspect that upload date has to be in GMT (it doesn't vary when you spoof timezone). Greece would have been at +2 GMT at that time, so that corresponds to 5:57 p.m. on the 18th, which sounds about right for the scenario described. The 18th is right in the middle of the week, so I wouldn't expect any birthday fast food to be done the day before or the day after.
View attachment 1243760

Yeah, if you look at his Twitter he does this quite frequently. I also saw him retweet some of the camwhores who had paid him to remove their stuff posting happily about getting sent notices by him about stuff that he had 'had taken down' (off Google.. maybe). A false sense of security I would suggest. I wonder what would happen if they got sent notices with all the stuff that is still up, instead?

Ugh, Ben and Jerry's ice cream is already sickeningly sweet and the strawberry cheesecake kind tastes like dumping pure corn syrup with little orbs of butter in it down your throat. Do we have pictures of this guy? I have a feeling he's probably obese and constantly drenched in sweat. So basically the average Greek man.

pierce your heart

heart status: shot through
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1243760

the items at the top right are mozzarela sticks which are offered by domino's Greece and so is strawberry cheesecake B&J.

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
I can see why people are finding Virginia references. Apparently Intercorp Security did some sort of business out of McLean, which is in Fairfax County, Virginia. Not surprising that, as its in Virginia's tech area. All the cached links in search 404 though.

Well now this is interesting. There is an active business registration under Intercorp Services LLC in Virginia.

View attachment 1243470

Going to the link shows nothing about its corporate structure. Just a registered agent, which is a law firm in Charlottesville (All roads lead to chris-chan here apparently).

View attachment 1243473

None of their incorporation articles are posted either. Just "in house".
Looks like the Registered Agent is still up to date as George is still active and listed within the Virginia State Bar directory. Here is his contact info if @Null wants to check things out and make sure it's the Greek's company (if it's an option to send legal papers).
George.png

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screw the mozzarella sticks - his MacBook suggests he's in South Athens.View attachment 1244221View attachment 1244222
Nice one. Taking that into account, and looking at @pierce your heart's phone book lookup,
There are six people with the name "Κωνσταντίνος Τσιρόπουλος" in the phone book
possibility 1 (archive)
possibility 2 (archive)
possibility 3 (archive)
possibility 4 (archive)
possibility 5 (archive)
possibility 6 (archive)
#2 is in Pefki (Πεύκη) (NE Athens), #5 in Ampelokipoi (Αμπελόκηποι) (central Athens- and towards the northern part of that) and #6 is in an exurb near the SE edge of Athens. I'm guessing that it might be #5 or #6 if his phone number is on there.

Great Dane

Fear nothing, achieve everything
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On the pirat.io website, somebody named Lynda Watson gave a positive review to Pirat.io for taking down content, but it's kind of suspicious how when searching Lynda Watson and her business, CupCake Themes on Google, it only gives 1 result, and that result leads to pirat.io.
1587423529384.png

1587424602894.png

Due to the fact that this guy doesn't actually rank for any keywords, I assume he probably contacted her. A lot of companies do this. Basically all you have to do is read up on a situation that affects a company/person and then contact them with an e-mail with your service.

You'd be surprised how many idiots go for this. I've done similar stuff in marketing myself. Cold calling is such a dead method and yet tons of people go for it. My bet is that Anisa probably got a twitter DM or e-mail from this dude and didn't even google him, at most looked up his LinkedIn.

That's what I'm assuming as well. Based on recent reports by Intercorp Security, it seems like he's targeting OnlyFans/ManyVids/Patreon content creators.

1587423900372.png

1587423951885.png

1587424261624.png

1587424284080.png

1587424412108.png

ClipBitch

kiwifarms.net
This (WifiEnabledBot) might be one of his other accounts. It used to shill cybershark all over imgur.
Ctrl+f to search the page for 'cyber' to see all the examples.

Also, it looks like the imgur account cybersecshark zapped all their comments. If you look here, though, there's pages and pages of what I assume are cached results of their imgur history. It shows their name all over imgur on the engine results. WifiEnabledBot posted on most if not all of those same imgur pages.

Last edited:

CDWLTY

kiwifarms.net
I'd bet she didn't google him or anything. He could very well be a follower who, under a different name, recommended himself in some chat or discord for her paypigs. That's a good grift in a way, you could see these skank's shitty pics throughout less than great domains, then go in and narc on the same sites while offering great, reasonably priced services of this SEO/DMCA business you've used before in the past.

This guy seems like the type that will end up having pics on the internet of him spreading his asscheeks somewhere because a catfish in india wanted to blackmail him.

NimertiS

Chaotic Neutral
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1243760

This item is in the menu of Domino's Greece, 5 or 8 sticks. He took 8. Also, we have here this ice-cream,it's basically eveywhere even in kiosks etc.

And he's probably this guy https://www.11888.gr/search/white_pages/69937695/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.