2020-07-08 - Nicholas Perry / Nikocado Avocado / OnlyFans can go fuck themselves -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Bung

Just your run-of-the-mill bleach demon
kiwifarms.net
Simple. He takes so much dick into his anus on a daily basis, and then passes such massive stools on a daily basis due to what he eats, that the only possible response for his poor abused sphincter is to rupture at the top and bottom, leaving the middle of the rectal passage to take up the strain of further penis in anus activity.

in brevity: he's taken so much dick in the ass his rectum has deformed like a blown out tire 's 0-ring.
That's what I was thinking, it's basically the butthole version of "throwing a hotdog down a hallway."

ethical

feelin like pussy, feelin like cunt
kiwifarms.net
nicholas' asshole is a total mystery to me. i take some pretty big dicks on a regular basis and mine still retains its overall shape. his looks like a literal vagina, and orlin's dick is probably the smallest portion nik's shoved inside himself in years

KillDeer

kiwifarms.net
nicholas' asshole is a total mystery to me. i take some pretty big dicks on a regular basis and mine still retains its overall shape. his looks like a literal vagina, and orlin's dick is probably the smallest portion nik's shoved inside himself in years

Your mistake is thinking his anus was damaged from something going in and not things going out.

1594939965020.png

1594940024015.png

1594940083906.png

Attachments

• 1594940140289.png
    1594940140289.png
    2 MB · Views: 146

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All I can say, is if you are not aware of a man named Trent and the good works that he and his generously offered anus have done in this lifetime, up to and including preventing nuclear holocaust, you have a hella-lot of searching the forums ahead of you.

And shame on you.

ethical

feelin like pussy, feelin like cunt
kiwifarms.net
Your mistake is thinking his anus was damaged from something going in and not things going out.

View attachment 1452888

View attachment 1452890

View attachment 1452891

I guess I have no godly idea what his movements are like because never in my life have I consumed these foods at these quantities. Fucking horrifying.

All I can say, is if you are not aware of a man named Trent and the good works that he and his generously offered anus have done in this lifetime, up to and including preventing nuclear holocaust, you have a hella-lot of searching the forums ahead of you.

And shame on you.

I fondly remember Sir Goatse. He had to put in serious, conscious effort into his craft to produce his work. But as the above poster said, Nikocado's diet probably has a similar effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.