2020-12-07 - Scott v. Moon Mk VI(?) -

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, same. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he didn't cover much of anything recent from Russ and Mel, bar the "Mel is appealing? Not in that way ew" video
I think trying to read Mel's last filing broke him... err made him even more broken. Trying to read through this one would put a devout Mormon well on the way to alcoholism. This filing is like a do it yourself lobotomy kit.

Cynically Insane

I haven't been fucked like that since grade school
kiwifarms.net
I think trying to read Mel's last filing broke him... err made him even more broken. Trying to read through this one would put a devout Mormon well on the way to alcoholism. This filing is like a do it yourself lobotomy kit.
He has covered every Melinda and Russ filing from both sides of the aisle. But you see, he live streams about 4 or 5 shows a week that run about 3 hours each. He also makes 5-10 short vids on specific issues per week. It can be easy to miss the relevant stuff if you aren't paying attention.

I'll say this about Rackets, he's a workhorse. I would never give him money or anything but I respect his grift. I just tend to value those who aren't driven by money (i.e. Jersh) over those who are.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
He has covered every Melinda and Russ filing from both sides of the aisle. But you see, he live streams about 4 or 5 shows a week that run about 3 hours each. He also makes 5-10 short vids on specific issues per week. It can be easy to miss the relevant stuff if you aren't paying attention.

I'll say this about Rackets, he's a workhorse. I would never give him money or anything but I respect for his grift. I just tend to value those who aren't driven by money (i.e. Jersh) over those who are.
It was more fun when he wasn't so engaged with his "community" and all the legal activism and just talked about retarded lawsuits in decently sized videos. I loved his Greer Saga and early Melinda stuff but the whole superchats thing is grating when it breaks up the pacing so much. The sad thing is though, short documentaries and informative videos are content YouTube doesn't like. So anyone who wants to make money doing content (and I'm sure he does) won't do them because they kill your channel's visibility.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
She mails her motions. By the time she sent it it was likely not granted yet, but by the time it arrived, it was already granted.
Other way around. The court gave an order granting the motion for extension on Sep 9, the day before she signed her reply, Sep 10. But by the time she got the order in the mail she'd already mailed her reply.

Order: 1631596544345.png
Reply: 1631596600353.png

If she was paying attention to the case online she wouldn't have to wait around for orders to get to her in the mail, just saying... (documents on PACER are only $0.10 per page up to a $3.00 max and if your quarterly balance is under $30 it's waived, and RECAP mirrors the documents for free as soon as someone has purchased them)

Last edited:

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
Does “open” mean (1) they are administratively considering allowing her to appeal, (2) that she has been granted permission to appeal / can present arguments to be assessed for an appeal ruling but no decision has been made about changing the judgement, or (3) the appeal is allowed and ruled on. I am pretty sure it’s not (3). I am hopeful it’s (1), ie “we gotta acknowledge we received this crap and we aren’t allowed to just point and laugh her but must use our words like adults”

Useful_Mistake

Trying to teach law to another retard.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So the appeal is open? Does that mean Moon's motion for "pay up front or shut up" was denied?
It only means that the appellate clerks are doing their job. It means that her appeal has been received and docketed. It doesn't mean her appeal has been approved yet, or anything as such.