2020 Coronavirus Merch Run -

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Still don't know how I feel giving my name, address, email, phone and credit card number to the grorious reader of New Zealands most notorious doxing site, but I'm sure it'll work out fine
It would be illegal for me to post anything I obtain through the course of a sale like this. A lot of people try and cite doxing laws but they end up citing laws about handling names and addresses via commercial work.

BOLDYSPICY!

HALP • avatar by Tomssu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the reply guys, I'm exceptional and didn't notice.

Grabbed the gear @Null , got the same error message but it was approved and I was notified of the transaction. Still don't know how I feel giving my name, address, email, phone and credit card number to the grorious reader of New Zealands most notorious doxing site, but I'm sure it'll work out fine. :pinetar:
Null has been more careful with my burner email & information tham most companies have been with my real email & information. Say what you will about him, but we've had one data breach in the six years I've been here & the userbase at large had very little personal details leaked, if at all, & that was only because people didn't heed hisc many, many warnings about using VPNs & suchlike. His cybersecurity is top notch.

UptownRuckus

My Kiwishirt came! I feel retarted
kiwifarms.net
If you got an error like this, I am manually setting your order to processing.
If you got this error, and you do not get a receipt saying your order is being processed in an hour, please email <[email protected]> with order details.

------------------------------

An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

The transaction has been declined because of [XXX]. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder.

------------------------------

I received this error, however it says it was approved and my bank just informed me that a charge was given. I'm assuming you received my simp dollars for Daddy server

toothless_banana

kiwifarms.net
Are the lack of options for colors, and no picture of how the hoodie looks, deterrents for buying the shirt? One of those "I offered a shirt, but it didn't sell well," situation-type deals?

Reactions: Dork Of Ages

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Are the lack of options for colors, and no picture of how the hoodie looks, deterrents for buying the shirt? One of those "I offered a shirt, but it didn't sell well," situation-type deals?
Is being a snide sarcastic cunt your default personality or are you just doing it for me?

The design looks best on red. I've already asked the coordinator if other colors might be a good idea. I am waiting for a reply. I think you know what a fucking hoodie looks like but I can go ahead and ask for one of those as well. It's the same as last time.

kūhaku

I've become bored of a world like that.
kiwifarms.net
Ordered one of each, shirt and hoodie, hope my wagie bucks put a dent in the server price.

Shame I won't be able to wear them to work, would probably get canned for it. Can wear them out elsewhere in public though which is a plus.

Also, is it just me or are the people in this thread unusually autistic for KF?

toothless_banana

kiwifarms.net
Is being a snide sarcastic cunt your default personality or are you just doing it for me?

The design looks best on red. I've already asked the coordinator if other colors might be a good idea. I am waiting for a reply. I think you know what a fucking hoodie looks like but I can go ahead and ask for one of those as well. It's the same as last time.
Dear Erverlord, I don't look best in red. Picked a shirt for wife, and some stickers, and I'll grab another if offered in green, or an earth tone.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Dear Erverlord, don't look best in red. Picked up one for wife and some stickers, though. I'll grab a hoodie or another shirt if there's an option for green, or some sort of earth tone.
The more options there are, the lower the margins. The margins on merch are already very tight. I tried to hit two very precise items with high appeal rather than accommodating everyone as specifically as possible.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Also, is it just me or are the people in this thread unusually autistic for KF?
People are very weird about merch and running these is very taxing mentally. It's trying to make a lot of people happy but having to operate under very real constraints in terms of what's available, the cost of logistics, trying to cut prices by ordering in large numbers, dealing with artists and the coordinator, fulfillment, etc.

Right now I'm having to match order IDs with orders and flag them as processing manually because of a technical issue that gets resolved tomorrow.

Tags
None