2020 Coronavirus Merch Run -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Tomssu

kiwifarms.net
Apologies for the delay and lack of communication.

In short, he's having logistical issues getting the raw material. The company that sells eggshell stickers has been shut down entirely and will be shut down until further notice. He's having to source destructible stickers from a new company. This still doesn't include shirts.

The plan is to still fulfill the sticker-only orders as soon as possible and then do the combination orders when printing can begin. I've received the bill for the stickers so that's moving forward.

Everyone is just sort of stressed out and a lot of shit comes from China which is still being blockaded essentially.
nullarrested.jpg

AmarettoPie

Definitely not poisonous.
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile I'm still anxious about if my order really went through since it vanished off my statement. But again, I have the confirmation email, so I'm going to assume yes and worry about it when the time comes for the combination orders. Really, I just want to make sure my money's not lost to the void (and is preferably where I bloody sent it).

Null

Cassandra on the Online
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile I'm still anxious about if my order really went through since it vanished off my statement. But again, I have the confirmation email, so I'm going to assume yes and worry about it when the time comes for the combination orders. Really, I just want to make sure my money's not lost to the void (and is preferably where I bloody sent it).
If you bought during the 2nd run on the new processor I'm not sure what the deal is. I'm pretty sure they captured everything, but it might show up after they actually submit it for settlement.

Archeops

Whispering seeds of doubt into the ears of troons
kiwifarms.net

In short, he's having logistical issues getting the raw material. The company that sells eggshell stickers has been shut down entirely and will be shut down until further notice. He's having to source destructible stickers from a new company. This still doesn't include shirts.

The plan is to still fulfill the sticker-only orders as soon as possible and then do the combination orders when printing can begin. I've received the bill for the stickers so that's moving forward.

Everyone is just sort of stressed out and a lot of shit comes from China which is still being blockaded essentially.
It's no big deal, I can handle a little delay with getting some spreadable works of art that may-or-may-not trigger a WHOLE lotta people.
Tbh id rather wait longer for eggshell stickers
Yeah eggshell was a huge selling point
Eggshell stickers and destructible stickers are just different names for the same kind of product, Null mentions it in the OP.

That said going with a different company for sticker manufacturing is only mildly worrying to me, I just hope some random jack-off won't be able to peel these ones off.

Failure_Personified

Shouldn't Be Trusted, Persian Descent
kiwifarms.net

Hmmm ok, this is fine.
Hopefully they come before the site dies (is kidding ofc; love this place)
9chan is doing better than expected btw; guud jerb

Alex Poulos

Not the Celtic Rebel
kiwifarms.net
So is splitting combined orders that contain clothing and stickers an option or not? Seriously, this can take another year until the China ban is lifted, and this is an optimistic estimation, considering that WWIII is around the corner.

Archeops

Whispering seeds of doubt into the ears of troons
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah, with some of the restrictions easing up here and people still being scared shitless to go outside I'm gonna enjoy putting these stickers around town. But I will keep a couple for myself as mementos, gotta remember that I contributed to the site in some way.

Also, have enamel pins (like the kinds you see at Disney theme parks) ever been considered for merch runs or are the costs too high to consider?
Does this update mean that ALL merch is shipping sooner than expected or just stickers?
Seconded, I'd like to know this as well despite only ordering stickers.

Tags
None