2020 Coronavirus Merch Run -

Has anyone gotten a combination order in the mail yet, or noticed any tracking activity? I got a tracking number email on Monday, but it's been several days and it still shows " Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item". Not sure if this is normal.
The same for a combo. " Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item". Not sure if it makes it normal.

kūhaku

I've become bored of a world like that.
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone gotten a combination order in the mail yet, or noticed any tracking activity? I got a tracking number email on Monday, but it's been several days and it still shows " Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item". Not sure if this is normal.
No tracking updates on my combo order either - I suspect that they do singular ones first? Still, it’s not like I waited months for this to suddenly become impatient over a few day delay. Looking forward to the hoodie and the shirt.

Archeops

Whispering seeds of doubt into the ears of troons
kiwifarms.net
My stickers just arrived in the mail! They’re bigger than I expected but given that Dear Leader wanted them to be noticed I guess it makes sense.

Oh, and hooray for vandalism!

Just A Butt

Lift me up, like a garage door.
kiwifarms.net
No tracker email yet for my combo order. Is this the power of cryptocurrency?
I don’t have an email either. I assume I’ll be part of the second wave.

ETA: I used regular old bank card, so it’s not a crypto thing.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Stickers came in today. They're fucking huge lol, I gotta rethink the places I wanted to vandalize now that I know they're literally bigger than the palm of my hand, goddamn. So much for slapping it on the "neighborhood watch" sign.

LMFAOForgotPw

We’re all touched with the tism.
kiwifarms.net
Hey for anyone that is getting that “on its way to next facility” or w/e that’s an auto Usps message after not being scanned for 24 hours. Doesn’t mean it’s lost it’s been happening to a lot of my packages. Worse case it gets loaded on the wrong box and takes an extra day or two.

Tags
None