2020 Coronavirus Merch Run -

Owen Grady

paleofag
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Got my combo order in a day earlier than anticipated! Like others have said the quality of the hoodie is better than expected. The colors are vibrant and colorful, the shirt itself is well-made and comfortable, great print job, and it even fits well according to size measurements.

The stickers are sweet as well. The perfect size to grab one in the palm of your hand and slap on the side of some university wall somewhere.

Vlinny Chan

Alive during the Apocalypse.
kiwifarms.net
I just got mine 2 days earlier then expected. Wearing it now. Perfect fit, good material like the last one, and great design sizing! Exactly 20 stickers that are a good size. When I picked them up they were flimsy and smooth. For some reason I was under the impression that "eggshell" stickers had a texture and thickness to them, so I thought that null didn't pull through with eggshell for whatever reason. I sticked one on the back of my laptop to try it out and they are really sticky. Probed the edge of it a little bit and can confirm that this would be quite difficult to peel off.

Great shit overall! Hope null gets that money thing situated.
20200625_192504_clean.jpg20200625_192046_clean.jpg20200625_193244.jpg

Vlinny Chan

kiwifarms.net
The fuck's going on with your shoulder in the top-left there? It looks like a badly-damaged Barbie doll or something, lol.

There's no point saying this because you won't believe me but no offence intended. ❤
The awkward way I was holding the camera? The folds on the sleeve bunched up in places to make it look like that? It does look weird like I'm missing a chunk of my shoulder off.

Bender

The life-ender fender Bender
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't do too many of them so I agree. I also need to ether fix the front lens to my phone or get a new one because that picture looks so blurry and awful. All well.
Taking a photo in the mirror without the flash and cropping out your face or any identifying marks before uploading it would work.

Taking a photo in the mirror without the flash and cropping out your face or any identifying marks before uploading it would work.
Also, don't feel the need to put the top or a bra on, but you can save that photo for the DMs. 😏

Vlinny Chan

kiwifarms.net
Yeah. I don't have a suitable mirror to do that at the moment. The photo doesn't really bother me tbh and does the job fine.

Also, don't feel the need to put the top or a bra on, but you can save that photo for the DMs. 😏
:smug: Maybe if I get around to it....

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I started my spree of vandalism today with two test stickers while on my walk. I had them in my back pockets, and the one was put on a back-alley wall early on where I know some teenagers tend to hang out, but some jeans fuzz was stuck on it. The other one was put on some fence on the way back home about an hour later, but it was stained blue. So uh, guess they're improvised tie-dye stickers.

Also note to self: Maybe jump and slap, fuckin' shorty.

Burd Turglar

No fish fucking allowed
kiwifarms.net
I just got mine 2 days earlier then expected. Wearing it now. Perfect fit, good material like the last one, and great design sizing! Exactly 20 stickers that are a good size. When I picked them up they were flimsy and smooth. For some reason I was under the impression that "eggshell" stickers had a texture and thickness to them, so I thought that null didn't pull through with eggshell for whatever reason. I sticked one on the back of my laptop to try it out and they are really sticky. Probed the edge of it a little bit and can confirm that this would be quite difficult to peel off.

Great shit overall! Hope null gets that money thing situated.
View attachment 1406620View attachment 1406622View attachment 1406623
I wish I wasn't half giant, the print looks small as fuck on my lanky ass torso as opposed to that.

Oh yeah, <insert internet thirst post here>

Tags
None