2020 Coronavirus Merch Run -

Tacky Old Broad

"Give Mummy a kiss"
kiwifarms.net
Got mine as well. Shirt is really good quality. Wore it to the store, got some looks but no comments. Passed stickers on to my son as I'm too old to go around vandalizing anymore.
Great job Josh!

Wannock

♫ Face The End ♫
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The sticker order arrived today, but is being held by the postal company until I pay ~13 bux for import tax plus a "declaration fee".

Not gonna bother complaining about it, they get blasted on Twitter and everywhere constantly about this bullshit.

It's annoying but I hope these stickers will be a pain in the ass to remove.

Sadlad

Paint me like one of your ewhores
kiwifarms.net
Anybody know when another merch run will come round? Missed this one by a bit and can't be fucked looking for resellers.

• Feels
Reactions: Just A Butt

Wodanaz

The Wanderer
kiwifarms.net
Anybody know when another merch run will come round? Missed this one by a bit and can't be fucked looking for resellers.
Came here to ask this as well. Null always picks the best material for shirts. I have kiwi soup and void shirts, along with Rusty Cage's avian crux shirt. The disparity in quality is massive. Or maybe I just prefer softer touch shirts. Rusty's is really rough.
Anyway, thanks again for the dope shirts, Null.

Reactions: Sadlad

Apathy is my superpower

vulva gape 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I received a notice from the customs telling me to declare my package, nothing from the sender or the USPS Tracker. I hope yours shows up soon.
Well, look at that....

Just came home and guess what - my shirt arrived. What are the fucking chances????? Checked the status again via tracking no. - according to USPS it's still in transit.

1596728756156.png

Great quality and the print part isn't stiff or itchy. That was maybe the most expensive sleep-shirt I ever purchased, but now I kinda regret not ordering another, more fitted one for casual Friday at the office.:stress:

Tags
None