2020 Marks The Start Of Our Orwellian Dystopia -

Sans Fish Man

kiwifarms.net
Part 1: Covid 19
At the start of the 2020's Covid 19 began to spread across Wuhan China during the prominence of The Hong Kong Protests forcing most of China to remain indoors inside of there homes preventing them from protesting in the streets.Around February "Coronamania" Began As Global News Stations Began fearmongering the coronavirus as it started to trickle into Europe causing schools to shut and jobs to be lost.Around the middle of April the video conferencing app Zoom had became popular and became mandatory in many schools and with companies however zoom is complete spyware and bounces of a random chinese server before connecting to your call.While most people were still occupied with Covid 19 and the shortages in many stores US Senators had attempted to pass a bill which would allow them to read whatsapp messages hoping everyone would be to preoccupied to notice.

Part 2: Black Lives Matter
Recently a video surfaced of a man named George Floyd that was being suffocated by 2-4 police officers,Soon after this video went viral and was shown on "Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj" S6 E04 which helped increased its popularity with Hasan's typically "regressive left" audience and soon after the "black lives matter movement" made a comeback as people half ass and change there profile picture to the black fist image while people storm the streets of Minneapolis,DC and others causing riots to take place where buses to cancel routes,local shops and house ignited in flames and countless amounts of police brutality and multiple police deaths to also take place.With countless fake protesters destroying windows and giving the police an excuse to tear gas protesters and riots.Also a branch of Anonymous declared war on the Minneapolis Police and took down there website for a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0682JEXen0&list=PLGGqQLuIAnhgUoF3lfYRxX47uEBDi7H4K&index=15&t=0s (George Floyd Video)

Part 3: Conclusion

How I see it the world governments and leaders are pitting us against each over and trapping us in our homes so were too busy fighting worthless arguments on social media and out protesting instead of fighting our real enemies who are striping our freedoms and making examples of protesters while Manifesting There Dystopia.

Austrian Conscript 1915

133 days in Przemysl
kiwifarms.net
What type of dystopia do you foresee? a communist one or a plain corrupt oligarchy, tyranny etc.
I personally think there is an above zero chance that some western democracies turn into proletariat dictatorships while others become corrupt dictatorships. Either way life will suck (but it will suck more under communism)

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When I was a kid, I thought the future (read: this new 21st century) would become like the Jetsons IRL. In other words, the "20th century mentality", but with better transportation and more comfy living. No identity politics or social media - but instead moon colonies, flying cars, and manned missions to Jupiter. People would've had about the same level of freedom and privacy.

Kiwifarmsname

I cant game
kiwifarms.net
When I was a kid, I thought the future (read: this new 21st century) would become like the Jetsons IRL. In other words, the "20th century mentality", but with better transportation and more comfy living. No identity politics or social media - but instead moon colonies, flying cars, and manned missions to Jupiter. People would've had about the same level of freedom and privacy.
good thing we willingly gave it up

Strange Wilderness

kiwifarms.net
good thing we willingly gave it up
You think if Social Media had never existed we would focus more of our efforts into achieving scientific progress instead of ranting about trannys on social media and virtue signalling about rioters burning down the cities? If people were not addicted to the dopamine rush they get from Twitter would people channel that desire for validation into actually improving their lives and the world around them?

Kiwifarmsname

I cant game
kiwifarms.net
You think if Social Media had never existed we would focus more of our efforts into achieving scientific progress instead of ranting about trannys on social media and virtue signalling about rioters burning down the cities? If people were not addicted to the dopamine rush they get from Twitter would people channel that desire for validation into actually improving their lives and the world around them?
hell no. it was just out of sight then

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sectioning parts of your post and numbering then is a good start to making posts that look smart, but your titles are really uninspired. Try using Roman numerals and doing something like "III: The beginning of the end" instead of just "conclusion", this isn't a high school essay.

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
Sectioning parts of your post and numbering then is a good start to making posts that look smart, but your titles are really uninspired. Try using Roman numerals and doing something like "III: The beginning of the end" instead of just "conclusion", this isn't a high school essay.
And besides, "Beginning of the End" seems pretty apt right now in this day and age.

No wonder 4chan and social media's resident schizos want something bad to happen to Earth, it'd be a welcome break/capstone to all the shit going down in Clowntown.

Last edited:

Sans Fish Man

kiwifarms.net
What type of dystopia do you foresee? a communist one or a plain corrupt oligarchy, tyranny etc.
I personally think there is an above zero chance that some western democracies turn into proletariat dictatorships while others become corrupt dictatorships. Either way life will suck (but it will suck more under communism)
I think its going to be a surveillance state filed with proles.

Tags
None