2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo - The most cursed Olympics ever?

TungstenCarbide

Giubilo sia in tutto il regno!
kiwifarms.net
He deliberately choked so the tranny activists can say "See, transwomen don't have an unfair advantage, bigots!", the next Olympics will be full of trans "women" now.
Exactly. I remember that there was a period when 3rd world countries looked for atheletes like Semenya, but those didn't bring just medals, but also drama, legal issues to pay for and discredit.

Now they know that they just can slip female-identifying males into women's competitions without much drama, and even being lauded as progressive for it. I've already said there weren't enough troons in these Olympics, and that the real peak would happen in the next. Now I fear that people will be so numb about this that the peak won't happen.

Alter Ego

kiwifarms.net
We could really use a combined webm.

Meanwhile, Chinese Li Wenwen obliterated everyone else with Olympic records, lifting exclusively above what anyone else would even attempt.

Vlinny-kun

Freedom requires maintenance.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He deliberately choked so the tranny activists can say "See, transwomen don't have an unfair advantage, bigots!", the next Olympics will be full of trans "women" now.
Considering that 15 of china's gold medals right now are from women's events, that thought is hilarious. They would ether have to suck up their pride and stack their team with men in wigs or risk getting fucked in the medal count (which is a HUGE deal to them).

Leaf Wage Slave

kiwifarms.net
Life imitating art - or proof of The Merge, idk
CA5E23BF-FCC2-4CE3-82D1-0A9551FA2188.jpeg

Kiwi Lime Pie

Tastefully surviving the 2021 DDOS attacks. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
USWNT just lost to Team Canada lol
For all the bouncing and squeaking that the USWNT has done about wanting to payed as much as their male counterparts, they act as if they've more more focused on their activism than the actual competition for the Olympic Soccer tournament.

The don't get that women's sports tend to bring in less money (gate receipts, sponsorships, etc). It'd be one thing to want their payments be made proportionate to the men's (e.g. if the 70% of men's money is paid to the players, then 70% should be given to the women as pay, too). Demanding a 1 for 1 dollar match when it doesn't yet exist, and might not any time soon, is simply impractical. Their performance in games has suffered, and will continue to do do, the more they worry about money issues.

It's probably too optimistic (:optimistic: ) to hope this loss knocked the team down a notch and gets them to focus on winning the Bronze medal game.

Last edited:

Judge Dredd

Senior Layout Artist
kiwifarms.net
Slightly late, but South Korea issued an apology the other day because during their coverage of the opening ceremony, the trivia and images that they used to represent the different countries was, well, let's just say, brutally honest, and absolutely fucking hilarious.

Romania: Dracula
View attachment 2399782

Ukraine: Chernobyl
View attachment 2399773

Haiti: "Upheaval"
View attachment 2399786

I really wish they had chosen guns, or obesity for America. I wouldn't even be mad. I'd be laughing way too hard.
What did the US, Canada, and UK get?

I heard that they showed pizza for the Italians.

Bunny Tracks

Nothing equals the splendor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I don't know what the US, or Canada got, I can't seem to find any info on that, but I do know that the UK got a picture of the Queen.

They did show pizza for the Italians, and also sushi and tacos for both Japan, and Mexico, respectively.

Dubu Kimchi

kiwifarms.net

I actually watched this broadcast live, each country got a 4th grade level geography report. Their GDP per capita, their representative foods, famous people, famous animals and so on. They also listed the (declared) vaccination rates for each country. The only things that seemed actually bad to me was for Ukraine (Chernobyl) , Haiti (instability and their president got killed recently) and the Marshall Islands (used by the US as a nuclear testing site).

Goyaanisqatsi

The Clown World Ends With You
kiwifarms.net
All I know is that track is such a breath of fresh air after all the swimming coverage. As much as I liked the performances of Dressel, Finke, Titmus, McKeown, and Ledecky, it was just a chore after a week.

Wish they'd show more field outside of three highlights though.

MrJokerRager

Moar Big Boobs and Trump 2024
kiwifarms.net
Some videos.

Some memes and screen caps.

Screenshot 2021-08-02 195440.png

Screenshot 2021-08-02 195952.png

Screenshot 2021-08-02 204425.png

1627911228572.jpg

Well here are some /sp/ archives in recent days.

Cliff Booth

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been watching some of the men's diving over the past week and there's some fucking Russian guy who looks so out of place. His name is Evgeny Kuznetsov and he has a full beard and tattoos on both sides of his head. Dude would fit in better in the Aryan Brotherhood than with his hairless twink competitors. I can't find a recent picture of him online, but it's fucking unsettling compared to the other divers.

Edit: This is as close as I can find. His head is totally shaven now, so the tattoos are much more visible.

TASS_45846326.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:

Idiot Asshole

kiwifarms.net
Apparently one of the players in the Canadian soccer team (archive) is a genderspecial, meaning that Hubbard not only crashed out like the embarrassment to his parents he is but he misses out on being the first ever special snowflake to pretend to not be the gender they were born as to medal in the Olympics. Per the article this "Quinn" claims to be transgender and lists her pronouns as they/them. Unfortunately the article doesn't actually give us any detail as to whether "Quinn" is a boy pretending to be a girl or a girl pretending to be not a girl but this picture accompanying it suggests that she's a natal woman (she's on the left):
AAMQMER.img.jpg

Just like the MSN article linked, the Wikipedia page for her refuses to elucidate on her birth name and real sex since the slippery slope is a fallacy and the idea that mainstream media outlets will suppress information to help psuedoscientific genderspecial lunatics play pretend with their sexual identities is just the ravings of the fringe right, but luckily for us Wikipedia still (for the moment) archives all previous versions of their pages, so the littlest amount of digging nets us the original page from almost ten years ago.
rebecca quinn.png

(Archive)
So her real birth name is Rebecca. Female confirmed.

In conclusion, Hubbard is useless waste of fat who got beaten by every single woman in his weightlifting group AND beaten by a real woman (which he will never be) to being the first "transgender" to medal in the Olympics.

Women 2 - 0 Hubbard

MrJokerRager

Moar Big Boobs and Trump 2024
kiwifarms.net
Apparently one of the players in the Canadian soccer team (archive) is a genderspecial, meaning that Hubbard not only crashed out like the embarrassment to his parents he is but he misses out on being the first ever special snowflake to pretend to not be the gender they were born as to medal in the Olympics. Per the article this "Quinn" claims to be transgender and lists her pronouns as they/them. Unfortunately the article doesn't actually give us any detail as to whether "Quinn" is a boy pretending to be a girl or a girl pretending to be not a girl but this picture accompanying it suggests that she's a natal woman (she's on the left):
View attachment 2407066

Just like the MSN article linked, the Wikipedia page for her refuses to elucidate on her birth name and real sex since the slippery slope is a fallacy and the idea that mainstream media outlets will suppress information to help psuedoscientific genderspecial lunatics play pretend with their sexual identities is just the ravings of the fringe right, but luckily for us Wikipedia still (for the moment) archives all previous versions of their pages, so the littlest amount of digging nets us the original page from almost ten years ago.
View attachment 2407082
(Archive)
So her real birth name is Rebecca. Female confirmed.

In conclusion, Hubbard is useless waste of fat who got beaten by every single woman in his weightlifting group AND beaten by a real woman (which he will never be) to being the first "transgender" to medal in the Olympics.

Women 2 - 0 Hubbard
The whole transgender debates from what I understand is big in the UFC and Track and Field and also that one gag that the rapper Zuby did.

Apparently Zuby basically as a joke called himself a female and did a dead lift to break the female record. He is definitely younger than Hubbard so if Hubbard was similar to Zuby's physical condition, he could have broken it by miles and be wearing a gold.

UFC as Joe Rogan has sperged hard about, basically former male fighters leaving female fighters beaten up hard to the point they end up in the hospital or look like domestic violence victims. And there was news on some male track and field transgenders who basically destroyed their female competitors by a large margin.