2021-02-12 - Adam Kovic's continuous DMCA takedown notices

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Punished Brent

Brent Spiners hollowborn
kiwifarms.net
970EFBC7-74F9-48C4-80F1-6BCE833420DB.jpeg
obligatory reminder that he advertised for boner pills. I guess they worked lol

Benet_Bandito284

kiwifarms.net
Interestingly, if you pay for full service, DMCA.com offers a money back guarantee. If your content doesn't come down, they refund your money. What they don't do is provide legal services. They make you a package and refer you out-of-house for that.

View attachment 1916633
lol, that second bullet point.

*100% Guaranteed money Back*

Water-T

Behold the true face of Royal Black
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You may tell your client, who thinks throwing a Canadian firm exploiting American law to censor the Internet, that whatever pittance he's paying you will not enable him to become the first person to censor my website's content after 7 years, and that his next step would have to be a real lawyer actually within the United States. He should also research the Streisand Effect and consider what my options are as the owner and operator of a website that receives a billion HTTP requests a month, and which is specifically about Internet drama.
Plz fuck me now Daddy Null