2021-02-12 - Adam Kovic's continuous DMCA takedown notices

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can understand CWC getting trolled into all the fucking stupid nudes and shit he sent. I will never understand a grown ass adult who is also a public figure doing this sorta shit. Retard is the only word applicable.
Even worse is that Adams supposed to be kind of a tech/internet expert. More so than your average schmuck anyway. If I recall, he even created a little game show that revolves around google searches and rule 34 shit. Compound that with ALL the many jokes and references he made about “my nudes leaked online”, and it’s like, dude.. you can’t exactly claim ignorance on this exact situation becoming a possibility.

All this and he didn’t even get any real side pussy. He just fucked himself, figuratively and very literally, for nothing. At least Ryan Haywood actually got laid.

Just A Fat Round Bird

I don't have fingers, I'm a bird.
kiwifarms.net
Even worse is that Adams supposed to be kind of a tech/internet expert. More so than your average schmuck anyway. If I recall, he even created a little game show that revolves around google searches and rule 34 shit. Compound that with ALL the many jokes and references he made about “my nudes leaked online”, and it’s like, dude.. you can’t exactly claim ignorance on this exact situation becoming a possibility.

All this and he didn’t even get any real side pussy. He just fucked himself, figuratively and very literally, for nothing. At least Ryan Haywood actually got laid.
Maybe he was just so full of himself that he thought that he could never ever be the victim of such a thing because he is so fucking smurt. Like his smuggness biting (or fucking) him right in the ass.

Coccxys

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Please let him try to take this one to court. Watching a judge asking Adam if he's got the copyright registration granted on photos of him dildoing his ass would be gold.

As for the company sending these. As Null said they're a Canadian company called "Digital millennium copy right services ltd."
Screenshot_20210214-013356_Brave.jpg

They have a LinkedIn
SmartSelect_20210214-013218_LinkedIn.jpg
They're world leaders in copyright protection services apparently.

4 employees on LinkedIn you say?
SmartSelect_20210214-013119_LinkedIn.jpg

Well let's start with the C exec shall we? Let me introduce our CTO, mr Carson (the one who signed the DMCA emails to Null).
SmartSelect_20210214-012853_LinkedIn.jpg
SmartSelect_20210214-014051_LinkedIn.jpg
Not a dynamic about section there Matt, seems a bit wankerish.
Well may as well check out his experience.
SmartSelect_20210214-014107_LinkedIn.jpg
Wait so this go get 'em exec is CTO of 3 companies at present, how does the guy get any sleep with all that work? I bet that computer teaching gig taught him all he needs to know about being the CTO of world leading organisations though.

Well let's look at some more DMCA services ltd tallent, I'm sure the business development consultant has a lot going for him. So let's introduce Paul Dunn:
SmartSelect_20210214-013031_LinkedIn.jpg
Lets check out that about section. Wait streamers.net and netromedia? Seem to be familiar companies.
SmartSelect_20210214-014713_LinkedIn.jpg

Well next up let's look at out corporate lawyer. Mr Rodriguez...

SmartSelect_20210214-012951_LinkedIn.jpg
A civil and corporate lawyer from Brazil. Lets take a look at those abouts...
SmartSelect_20210214-015145_LinkedIn.jpg
Well there is some actual lawyering in there but again multiple ongoing gigs. Also all this is in Brazil, what's his American law experience?
SmartSelect_20210214-013013_LinkedIn.jpg
Oh.

And finally the 4th of the people brave enough to list this grift true and honest legal remedy organisation on their LinkedIn, mr Abas Baden.
SmartSelect_20210214-012910_LinkedIn.jpg
Not even added a photo but sure let's see what he's bringing to this world leading organisation.
SmartSelect_20210214-015540_LinkedIn.jpg
Well his only listed experience is as a "Jej" for this organisation. Still these organisations need to take people on at the bottom and grow them I suppose.

Well let's check what they're posting then, since this is clearly the best way to get a feel for the people behind this organisation.
SmartSelect_20210214-015929_LinkedIn.jpg
An article about the Sargon case, in which they show they know what fair use is then turn it into advertising their services as if they could get a better result somehow.

So what else, I'm sure it's all important stuff right? Oh wait it's just a load of links to everyone's favourite copyright lawyer's videos.
SmartSelect_20210214-013145_LinkedIn.jpgSmartSelect_20210214-013154_LinkedIn.jpg
SmartSelect_20210214-013205_LinkedIn.jpg

Have to be careful with this one Null, they're not only world leaders but they've set their CTO on you, must be a high profile case for them to use their chief technology officer for legal matters.

Last edited:

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Please let him try to take this one to court. Watching a judge asking Adam if he's got the copyright registration granted on photos of him dildoing his ass would be gold.

As for the company sending these. As Null said they're a Canadian company called "Digital millennium copy right services ltd."
View attachment 1918845

They have a LinkedIn
View attachment 1918848
They're world leaders in copyright protection services apparently.

4 employees on LinkedIn you say?
View attachment 1918851

Well let's start with the C exec shall we? Let me introduce our CTO, mr Carson (the one who signed the DMCA emails to Null).
View attachment 1918856
View attachment 1918858
Not a dynamic about section there Matt, seems a bit wankerish.
Well may as well check out his experience.
View attachment 1918862
Wait so this go get 'em exec is CTO of 3 companies at present, how does the guy get any sleep with all that work? I bet that computer teaching gig taught him all he needs to know about being the CTO of world leading organisations though.

Well let's look at some more DMCA services ltd tallent, I'm sure the business development consultant has a lot going for him. So let's introduce Paul Dunn:
View attachment 1918863
Lets check out that about section. Wait streamers.net and netromedia? Seem to be familiar companies.
View attachment 1918865

Well next up let's look at out corporate lawyer. Mr Rodriguez...

View attachment 1918872
A civil and corporate lawyer from Brazil. Lets take a look at those abouts...
View attachment 1918877
Well there is some actual lawyering in there but again multiple ongoing gigs. Also all this is in Brazil, what's his American law experience?
View attachment 1918879
Oh.

And finally the 4th of the people brave enough to list this grift true and honest legal remedy organisation on their LinkedIn, mr Abas Baden.
View attachment 1918882
Not even added a photo but sure let's see what he's bringing to this world leading organisation.
View attachment 1918884
Well his only listed experience is as a "Jej" for this organisation. Still these organisations need to take people on at the bottom and grow them I suppose.

Well let's check what they're posting then, since this is clearly the best way to get a feel for the people behind this organisation.
View attachment 1918887
An article about the Sargon case, in which they show they know what fair use is then turn it into advertising their services as if they could get a better result somehow.

So what else, I'm sure it's all important stuff right? Oh wait it's just a load of links to everyone's favourite copyright lawyer's videos.
View attachment 1918888View attachment 1918889
View attachment 1918890

Have to be careful with this one Null, they're not only world leaders but they've set their CTO on you, must be a high profile case for them to use their chief technology officer for legal matters.
Pretty sure this is a company that has rebranded and Null has dealt with before.
30 seconds later...
Yeah, this company has dmca'd the farms before (like 3 years ago) iirc

Cynically Insane

I haven't been fucked like that since grade school
kiwifarms.net
Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce you to brainchild behind dmca.com. Meet Che Pinkerton.
1613266566344.png

Please notice the prominent chin.

Che's first grift had more of an actual tech business feel. A Content Delivery Network call NetroMedia.
NetroMedia Partners
NetroMedia FB (outdated)
in Che Pinkerton

Now Che Pinkerton and Matthew Carson, who you will meet soon, have become your typical digital media grifters. They studied at the same school as Nick McCandless but were upper classmen with slightly better grades. Why better, you ask? Because they keep themselves fairly inconspicuous on the interwebs. No photoshoot sitting in a rented lambo for these guys. They are all business. But they do use many of the same tactics regarding SEO, and the way they present their ventures to the public. I have found no evidence of eThot pimping thus far.

Matthew Carson, Che's partner is a failed capital investment fund manager. He is more difficult to dig up info on. My guess is that when he was running Family Capital Corp his investors lost so he keeps a really low profile. I mean hey, they had to get the capital to buy that fancy domain name from somewhere, right?

1613268535558.png

in Matthew Carson (Family Capital)
in Mathew Carson

Matt runs (or did run) a bunch of private charitable foundations in Victoria. The kind that give money to the organizations who do the real charity work. He seems to be fond of the Toronto YMCA, which is odd considering the charities are registered in BC. I have no idea why he is not supporting Vancouver charities. He of course takes a consulting fee for all his work of doling out a couple of piddly (2k to 10k range) donations a year.
IRMA J. BRYDSON FOUNDATION
WESTERKIRK FOUNDATION
I wouldn't be surprised if these are the Family Capital Corp clients. I also can't help but wonder if the foundations invested in DMCA.com.

NetroMedia began to lose relevance as content delivery options were built in to most platforms. But our boys had an idea. DMCA.com. The domain is registered with GoDaddy Whois. I have no idea what they paid for it but it had to be a fuckton.
dmca.com Company profile

Matt and Che live in Victoria, BC Canada. The business address of 795 Market St, Victoria (street view) is a multi use building. Mostly residential apartments with commercial on the first floor. Also there is an accounting firm, I furniture rental grift and a real estate office.

Now for some family fun time. Che Pinkerton has a daughter, Petra Pinkerton. She apparently studies neurobiology at the local uni. She is also a horse person participating in hunter/jumper shit. I want to be clear that this hobby of his duaghter's is one of the most expensive activities you could ever let your children do. We are talking about $700 a weekend for shows plus the lessons, horse and board. We are looking at $30-50k a year.

Petra Pinkerton FB

1613270305735.png

Gee, no doubt that is really his kid, lol.

It is important to note that I really held back on the family side of things. I don't want to totally dox the family despite the fact that their fancy life style is paid for with money earned by sending bad faith DMCA notices. But the actors involved in this need to be aware of what we are capable of. It wouldn't take much prodding in the form of more illegitimate DMCA notices (for any of their clients), to get me to salty. I din't dox your wife's business. But I could.

Edit: Ninja'd but that is OK. This obviously took some time to compile. I will let mine stand. I also fixed a couple typos.

Last edited:

chris driver

kiwifarms.net
i dont know adam kovic very much (basically all i know about him is being involved in ''rooster teeth'', machinima and in insider gaming (I think?), but what impressed me about his story is that adam kovic's uncle, mr ron kovic was the true war-hero that fought and got heavily injured in vietnam, and who was the inspiration for the book and movie of the same name, ''born on the 4th of july'', a great movie and a great book, of a great person.

tl;tr i dont know adam kovic, and he might suck, but his uncle was the awesome person +war veteran from ''born on the 4th of july'', which is based on his life.

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
. I have no idea why he is not supporting Vancouver charities.
Vancouver is not Victoria
She is also a horse person participating in hunter/jumper shit. I want to be clear that this hobby of his duaghter's is one of the most expensive activities you could ever let your children do.
not necessarily in Victoria, Vancouver island is pretty crazy horse people friendly.

Cynically Insane

kiwifarms.net
lol calm down
Respectfully, no way man. I am so tired of DMCA abuse, Couple that with the digital grifter mentality and I am pissed. These fuckers have no regard for the law. They call us bullies yet they earn a living off of intimidation. They need to be exposed and learn to exercise some discretion.

Cynically Insane

kiwifarms.net
Vancouver is not Victoria

not necessarily in Victoria, Vancouver island is pretty crazy horse people friendly.
You are right. it is Saanich. I always found that name odd AF. But the business is in Victoria. You know, people live in Scarborough but tell people Toronto. Close enough.

And Vancouver because it is BCs largest cuty where most of the poors and addition is.

Oops. Literally my first double post ever.

Last edited:

Coccxys

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They really are the scummiest of scum. "Someone gave you a negative review, well we can abuse copyright law to remove it"
SmartSelect_20210214-032108_Brave.jpg
SmartSelect_20210214-032131_Brave.jpg
Also points 1 and 2 are clearly false, photos and videos of you are not your copyright.

Though they do have great advice for Adam in their section about compromising photos.
SmartSelect_20210214-032741_Brave.jpg
SmartSelect_20210214-032959_Brave.jpg

Last edited:

HarblMcDavid

in ur zone, dekin' my harbl
kiwifarms.net
Is this true the work must be removed before a counter claim be filed? So the two options with a claim is remove it and file a counter or refuse/dispute the claim and wait for the people who filed the DMCA take down to file an actual lawsuit?
This is a grift aimed at people who don't understand copyright law much less the DMCA, so it's not surprising they would send that little blurb.

There is a nugget of truth is that there is a process of counter notification in cases where the content does come down, and this makes more sense in a platform/user relationship that most social media companies and their users exist in, because in those contexts the "host" (big company) gets a DMCA, to avoid any liability they will take the content down, at this point the alleged owner (typically an uploader) of the content can counter claim the DMCA and if the DMCA claimant does not file a lawsuit within 15 days of counter notification, the content can and should be put back up by the "host". 99% sure this is correct but if I'm not scream at me.

The difference here is that Null is telling people to fuck off because the work is fairly used is also fine if the claim is facially bogus. Strictly speaking some liability shifting occurs but if the claim is bogus and you tell the claimant to fuck off because it is a bogus claim, that doesn't magically make the claim legitimate.

MuuMuu Bunnylips

They called me a dickhead. Who's laughing now?
kiwifarms.net