2021-03-29 - Elaine Miller: First person to complain about a thread before it existed.

Naerys

kiwifarms.net
Did this dipshit see Lolcow LLC and think that meant lolcow farms?
Because that would be just great.

As a matter of fact...

Attachments

• 1CF40FBB-946C-4BE2-BB06-CAEBF0C96FCF.png
    1CF40FBB-946C-4BE2-BB06-CAEBF0C96FCF.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 478

din365

kiwifarms.net
So, that britbong accuses you of this, and then miraculously a thread appears AFTER she contacts you?

Either somebody is trolling her elsewhere, your site's name came up, and the perp or somebody involved posted it up here and she is trying to cut the perp off at the pass so to speak,

or

"E.miller" is trying to set you up, but forgets you're not in some censored shithole that throws people in jail for calling somebody an idiot on the internet.

Either scenario doesn't bode well for that person, and certainly claiming something exists before it does just exposes extreme dishonesty anyways and wrecks their credibility far worse than that thread ever could.

I can just see the court case on that now:
Miller: your honour! I sent joshua moon a cease and desist of a very defamatory thread about me and I want damages

Judge: Ok, so it says here that the notice was sent on March 29th, correct?

Miller:that is correct, your honour

Judge: To the site that initially posted it-Lolcow.farm, correct? To which mister moon is NOT the owner of

Miller: errrmm....err...it appeared on his site, too!

Judge: Right AFTER you sent the notice to mr. moon, correct?

Miller: see? that's proof he owns both sites! both have lolcow and farm in their name!

Judge: You do realize that the term "lolcow" and "farm" can be used by anybody, right? Do you have any actual evidence that Mr. Moon operates lolcow.farm as well?

Miller: The thread! the thread that appeared after i sent it!

Judge: a thread that easily could've started by you or anybody, so where is your proof it was started by me. moon?

Miller: erm..er........

Judge: lolsuit dismissed. Get the fuck out of my courtroom, you lying twat!

Last edited:

Gone Ham

Romeo oh Romeo, why won't you preform cunnalingus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, that britbong accuses you of this, and then miraculously a thread appears AFTER she contacts you?

Either somebody is trolling her elsewhere, your site's name came up, and the perp or somebody involved posted it up here and she is trying to cut the perp off at the pass so to speak,

or

"E.miller" is trying to set you up, but forgets you're not in some censored shithole that throws people in jail for calling somebody an idiot on the internet.

Either scenario doesn't bode well for that person, and certainly claiming something exists before it does just exposes extreme dishonesty anyways and wrecks their credibility far worse than that thread ever could.
lolcow farms started her saga, and she thought josh owned the site since lolcow llc registration, so she messaged him to sue or take it down.

TheBest

Sweet dreams, huh?
kiwifarms.net

or

I can just see the court case on that now:
Miller: your honour! I sent joshua moon a cease and desist of a very defamatory thread about me and I want damages

Judge: Ok, so it says here that the notice was sent on March 29th, correct?

Miller:that is correct, your honour

Judge: To the site that initially posted it-Lolcow.farm, correct? To which mister moon is NOT the owner of

Miller: errrmm....err...it appeared on his site, too!

Judge: Right AFTER you sent the notice to mr. moon, correct?

Miller: see? that's proof he owns both sites! both have lolcow and farm in their name!

Judge: You do realize that the term "lolcow" and "farm" can be used by anybody, right? Do you have any actual evidence that Mr. Moon operates lolcow.farm as well?

Miller: The thread! the thread that appeared after i sent it!

Judge: a thread that easily could've started by you or anybody, so where is your proof it was started by me. moon?

Miller: erm..er........

Judge: lolsuit dismissed. Get the fuck out of my courtroom, you lying twat!
That's being optimistic that the UK courts aren't fucking retarded like they usually are.

artilleryfroth

Got a hungie on Trump 2024
kiwifarms.net
Maybe she was hoping Null would email her back, offering to help her out, but in a way which she could spin to paint him as a perve who blackmails vulnerable young women into very bad no good things? Her approach just doesn’t ring true somehow. I don’t get what she would gain from doing that though. Although, my other theory is it’s not actually her sending these emails. Dunno, but something smells wrong.

Glowie

Terry Davis' inner voice
kiwifarms.net
Hey I didn't know we can travel through different dimensions and through time.

Jebu Nagazi

kiwifarms.net
That is not the expression on so many levels, I don't know where to start so I'll just shit on your face and rub it in.
Oh MY you in to some kinky shit i see you dirty little boy ^^ ?
Im sorry but i'm not into you brand of degeneracy so you just have to find someone else that are into your special brand of scat fetish...

Good luck to you <3

WhoTheFuckIsZeroTwo

Google "Ghislaine Maxwell trial."
kiwifarms.net
Maybe she was hoping Null would email her back, offering to help her out, but in a way which she could spin to paint him as a perve who blackmails vulnerable young women into very bad no good things?
He's already done vore roleplay. Optics-wise, this is an upgrade.