2021-04-02 - Alinity's Simp: Polish slave boy files DMCA complaint for Alinity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apteryx Owenii

Happy to no longer have CWC-related username
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact she linked her OnlyFans and expected you to do the work yourself shows her abject entitlement. That dry humor response of "No. The content. Do you understand?" was the best.
I bet she stared at the email a second, flicked over to the OnlyFans tab, clicked back again and tilted her head like a bird, muttering, "But...that is the content?"
maybe she was hoping he would pay for a subscription to verify the DMCA claims :lunacy:

Juan's Sombrero

Pirate sites are your friend.
kiwifarms.net

Pargon

Lost muh ‘nads in th’ Culture War
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine doing anything for a woman you ain’t fuckin’
Imagine doing anything for a woman. Or for anyone on the internet, period. The only reason even this site gets any money out of me is because I don't mind clearing notifications on my phone to get BAT.

You are all voices in my head as far as I'm concerned.

break these cuffs

Ohana means family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine doing anything for a woman. Or for anyone on the internet, period. The only reason even this site gets any money out of me is because I don't mind clearing notifications on my phone to get BAT.

You are all voices in my head as far as I'm concerned.
The Hype Train is running out! Pledge some bits to keep it going and unlock cool emotes!

7he47r0n

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Null has more interaction with Alinity than most of her simps and they tip her good money too.
Too bad he already spilled the beans. He could've demanded from her she sent him a photo as proof of her identity. She would've probably complied, the bimbo that she is. Then our Dear Leader could gloat to all her "paypigs" that he received an individualised photograph, along with being in direct contact with her - something they can only dream of. Then he would smile in the days ahead, knowing full well they are spilling bitter tears whilst masturbating in front of their monitors.

Pee Cola

Ghana's number one carbonated beverage
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The absolute state of this fucking cuck. Imagine your life being so empty that you spend your time emailing antipodean agricultural enthusiast bulletin boards at the behest of someone who only speaks to you because you pay her. JUST IMAGINE.
Doing it for free would be sad enough. Not only doing it, but paying money to whom one is doing it on behalf of... that's a whole new level of sad right there.

All that and they still couldn't point to the infringing content on your website. Remarkable. These people are too stupid to breathe on their own.
Alinity's doggo probably has a higher IQ than Alinity and Szmpyslaw Polak combined.

They're also fucking crazy. They are like Super Latinas.

Instead of yelling 'pendejo' and throwing flip flops at you they will throw boots at you while screaming 'kurwa'
Even crazier than German chicks?

Full Race Replay

or Full, for short
kiwifarms.net
i always chuckle at clueless dmca filers who go to Cloudfare and find the host of kiwifarms is called "1776hosting" and think
Ds_x9BmguWsqi0TQ3tpfDdy3y4L7XBX5m5U_fWwqe5A.png
"Yeah, they're gonna comply with my fake ass pussy perjurious DMCA takedown requests"

Status
Not open for further replies.