2021-04-07 - Patrick Sean Tomlinson subpoenas Cloudflare -

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
Open a bank account in Switzerland. Live overseas and not need to file income tax returns. Even if you make less than $100,000, you're still the bitch of a federal government which 1) does not give a fuck about you, 2) has never given a fuck about you, 3) will never give a fuck about you, and 4) does absolutely nothing for you.

I don't want to be American. I don't want to tell people I'm American. I want to belong to a small, irrelevant nation that minds its own fucking business and has a government small enough to actually focus on what matters for people living in it.
Then, you don't need to change location...

...You need to change centuries.

Austrian Conscript 1915

Ayyy lmao
kiwifarms.net
Josh is too old to learn another language. Everyone will consider you a foreigner if you don't speak Kashubian or Gagauz. I reccomednd you use pimsleur. You will speak with a natural accent in no time. But pimsleur is expensive so you might wanna sail the seven seas

Last edited:

CaesarCzech

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Then, you don't need to change location...

...You need to change centuries.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”​

― Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

Needless to say the Commie was right on this one,. There might just come year where everything will change, Climate change, Islamism and fight for survival could provide War and War may not change but war Changes.

Lou’s Biggest Fan

Please Be Patient, I Have Diabetes
kiwifarms.net

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”​

― Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

Needless to say the Commie was right on this one,. There might just come year where everything will change, Climate change, Islamism and fight for survival could provide War and War may not change but war Changes.

I just wanted to drop in to say holy fucking shit that was autistic

Fatrick Hamlinson

Fat Pat Tomlinson - Sorry, That Was Redundant.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Josh is too old to learn another language. Everyone will consider you a foreigner if you don't speak Kashubian or Gagauz. I reccomednd you use pimsleur. You will speak with a natural accent in no time. But pimsleur is expensive so you might wanna sail the seven seas
Instead of pirate radio, it's pirate gossip site.

Instead of living overseas, he lives on the seas.

In a world where talking about stupid public actions is outlawed, one man hoists his sails and scours the sea for liberty.

As far as the languages bit goes, I've been told that an excellent way to learn the language is to go live amongst people who speak the language and speak to them conversationally every day. It's how my grandfather learned: he was sent to Germany for WWII, and when he got back, his father (who had moved from Germany to America when he was 17 - spoke English perfectly with a slight British accent) told him that he spoke German like a slow three-year old. So maybe it doesn't always work. My grandfather really thought he was hot shit and tried to pick up German women with his quick study of the German language and cigarettes.

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
Open a bank account in Switzerland. Live overseas and not need to file income tax returns. Even if you make less than $100,000, you're still the bitch of a federal government which 1) does not give a fuck about you, 2) has never given a fuck about you, 3) will never give a fuck about you, and 4) does absolutely nothing for you.

I don't want to be American. I don't want to tell people I'm American. I want to belong to a small, irrelevant nation that minds its own fucking business and has a government small enough to actually focus on what matters for people living in it.
I don't want to pry too much into personal/family shit, but wouldn't that make it harder to visit your mom?

Please tell me to fuck right off if that is too personal. That's the only drawback i would find, making it harder to spend time with my family, who i'm very close with. Often fantasize about hopping on a boat and just disappearing out into the ocean, but my family ties are pretty damn strong.

MuuMuu Bunnylips

Your missiles can't touch me, bitches!
kiwifarms.net

So what will you do after you finish building your tree fort?

macguyver16

kiwifarms.net
I do not follow this guy's thread. He seems like a pretty unspectacular fellow to be quite honest.

All I have really noticed, after viewing his picture is that he, indeed, is fat.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
That is expensive. Why is it so fucking expensive? I've never even heard of this before.
They advertise it as more of a class/ method to learning a language than a tool and price it accordingly. I wouldn't bother with it though unless you want to sound prim and proper in any country you want to learn the language of. It also wont teach you a lot about the vocabulary or use enough of it. I think people would get more out of a Udemy language course and Babbel.

GargoyleGorl

アイデンティティクライシス
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That is expensive. Why is it so fucking expensive? I've never even heard of this before.
It does work and you can torrent most of the lessons (it's audio-based with some pdfs). Or at least, that's what I did. Use it as the foundation but be aware that you'll need to actively seek out reading material/conversation/general immersion in your chosen language to really excel.

As with everything else, you get out of it what you put into it -- but the method is sound.

Austrian Conscript 1915

Ayyy lmao
kiwifarms.net
By the time you finish pimsleur 5 you will be basically fluent in the stuff they taught you, which is basically everything important, ESPECIALLY grammar. Pimsleur teaches you like 500 words. If you want to learn more words use anki. If you want to learn the written language use duolingo but turn off the audio sections. Also, watch a lot of youtube videos in your target language.
Do that and I can insure anyone fluency in 8 months.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
By the time you finish pimsleur 5 you will be basically fluent in the stuff they taught you, which is basically everything important, ESPECIALLY grammar. Pimsleur teaches you like 500 words. If you want to learn more words use anki. If you want to learn the written language use duolingo but turn off the audio sections. Also, watch a lot of youtube videos in your target language.
Do that and I can insure anyone fluency in 8 months.
Isn't Anki flash cards? I was going to use that with my kids since we're going to start homeschooling them.

Austrian Conscript 1915

Ayyy lmao
kiwifarms.net
Isn't Anki flash cards? I was going to use that with my kids since we're going to start homeschooling them.
Yes, it's a flash card program. You can do a lot of cool stuff with them. The best way to learn new words with it is to have the cards both ways. Like: French -> Francais and Francais -> French so you have two cards for one word. It's also important to say them outloud. Saying stuff outloud helps you remember facts in general, not just words

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They advertise it as more of a class/ method to learning a language than a tool and price it accordingly. I wouldn't bother with it though unless you want to sound prim and proper in any country you want to learn the language of. It also wont teach you a lot about the vocabulary or use enough of it. I think people would get more out of a Udemy language course and Babbel.
A friend of mine learned Czech, using what he referred to as the Asshole method.

Essentially over the course of a few days he learned 200 words 60/40 Nouns/verbs.... He refused to learn any grammar and just went out every day in a smallish Czech town interacting with people and refusing to speak English. The Czech's being pretty decent (white) people, made an effort to work though his limited grasp of the language to actually communicate with him. After a few months, his vocabularly grew, and after about a year of being slowly talked to by various bar maids and cashiers his grasp of the grammar did as well.

He says at times people looked like they were about to get violent, but in less than a year he was fluent.

Melissa Sanchez

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, @Null did you really get Robert Barnes of lawTube on retainer?? HAHAHAHA. Finally our lolpig will get the worldwide attention and mockery that he truly deserves

robertbarnes.png

Last edited: