2021-08-02 - Ethan Ralph: DMCA to Odysee

Status
Not open for further replies.

MediocreMilt

I'm sorry. It had to be this way.
kiwifarms.net
It's August of 2021. Why does Ralph's tone still come across like a Trump Tweet (specifically the second part)?

Before you say alcoholism: Remember, Donald Trump himself is a teetotaler.
aug21.png

https://archive.md/I3PdC

David Spadem

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's August of 2021. Why does Ralph's tone still come across like a Trump Tweet (specifically the second part)?

View attachment 2404566
This greasy fuck enthusiastically sells off a part of internet meme culture/history to mainstream media and then threatens any upload with DMCA, Fucking hell man, not even Matt Jarbo would have flagged this hard.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Absolute shocker. They didn't just send out their cumfed democrat-voting fake veteran Poolish gimp Tomel with his broom. (Ralph voted for Barack Hussein Obama, twice)

This isn't surprising, the gunt has flagged over 50 55 60 61 times: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/times-when-ethan-oliver-ralph-has-flagged-shit.82879/unread
Lol I was editing this post as I was pulling my fucking hair out at the flagging thread.

Edit:
Honestly each update of the flagging thread takes a good 15-30 minutes, I'm not even complaining, we're gonna reach 100 flags by Christmas.
11 more flags in the span of a month. This doesn't even include the channels he's gunted.

Last edited:

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

HarblMcDavid

in ur zone, dekin' my harbl
kiwifarms.net
I like how his comeback is "I'm making money off of it".

Okay, fine, sure, that's great, but that's not actually super relevant outside of projected monetary damages and any penalty multiplying.

Just because you have a marketable video doesn't mean that fair use doesn't apply, it just means you have any leg at all to stand on when it comes to proving damages.

The Sun et. al. paid you because it insulates them legally from any lawsuits, which as a company(ies) with bank accounts, they have something to lose and licensing reduces operating costs long term. Also the practice directly benefits their product, as selectively paying for relevant footage encourages an ecosystem of people selling them specific footage which they don't have to send people requiring paychecks out to go get who could easily flub the scoop.

The Sun et. al. could also use your video without your permission and you'd be shit out of fucking luck, you don't have the money to sue them, and you haven't made enough off the video to "make it back" even if a case comes back ruled in your favor.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being so pathetic that you completely eclipse previous King Flaggot Mundane Matt, imagine being such a fat fucking loser, imagine being Ethan Ralph, the most worthless piece of shit alive.
If Matt's mere half a page of single digit flags is king, I don't even know what Ralph is.
If we metaphorise flagging as burgers, then Mundane Matt Jarbo is a cheese burger, Gunt would be this:
1627954985711.png
Except he's 5'1''.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Except he's 5'1''.
He's a midget. He's a faggot shorter than 90% of all women. He is just a fat tub of shit so short that most women tower over him. Imagine being as absolutely pathetic as Ethan Ralph, a literal fucking dwarf, a pathetic midget, a tiny little manlet.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2404566
Then you shouldn't be selling it to other places as that can hurt your case. Also during all of these years "reporting" and being a part of GG you never learned anything about copyright. Fair use is a thing and would count towards Null's video.

Morethanabitfoolish

kiwifarms.net
"I sold it to the Sun."

Most of us Ralph don't admit to fucking disease ridden whores. The fact that you publicly will confess to this though shows that shame is not something you know. I would rather admit to being sodomised by a 90 year old clown so riddled with STDs that they had to use a bright pink strapon, that they enthusiastically lathered up with their own bodily fluids, than that I personally ever sold anything to the Sun.

Next time post something more dignified. Like for example "I just soiled myself and it gave me a semi."

Status
Not open for further replies.