2021 California gubernatorial recall election - Elder vs Newsom

Who will win the election?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Meat Target

You'll never take me alive, Human Hive!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn’t enter this thread to hear the word “cope” dammit.

I am not kneeling on my knees praying for Larry to pull it out. I could ultimately care less.

If California wants to keep Gav, and keep its idiots who burn forests for “gender reveal parties”, let them.
Same here. I'm half a continent away. Elder always had less than a snowball's chance in Hell.

Though I anticipate that they'll still be whining that the recall even happened, as a "bad-faith electoral insurrekshun against Our Democracy™️". Calling the Democrat Party's divine right to rule into question bruises their egos enough to give them mental trauma.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they try to go into red states and try to organize revenge recall elections because of this.

Last edited:

Tezin

Sex
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure more states will suffer Califag infestations if Elder wins. Honestly, I wouldn't root for him as it's best to keep California as an intact wasp nest instead of destroying it and letting the Californian scum swarm to the surrounding states.

Vitruvius

Yang, load the photo editors.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure more states will suffer Califag infestations if Elder wins. Honestly, I wouldn't root for him as it's best to keep California as an intact wasp nest instead of destroying it and letting the Californian scum swarm to the surrounding states.
It's too bad we no longer have the late reaction

Reporterward

kiwifarms.net
I want this number to go even higher. Make it 75 percent, please! Just to show everyone how secure and honest the election process is.
BTW the magic numbers in Cali are 63-34 (Biden vs Trump).

BDE45F21-8AA3-40BC-B91A-F51FA0E36A3E.jpeg

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net
Was this election "secured"? Maybe. Does it matter? Probably not. California's are so retarded that in a neutral election Gavin probably would win. They don't want Trump again and Joe told them if they don't vote Gavin they get Trump. Nothing else matters to them. They can't be seen as racist and they can't be seen as pro Trump and voting for the black man would be racist and pro Trump.

Don't feel bad for Californians. They are getting and will continue to get exactly what they vote for. We need to quarantine them inside the state so they don't leave.

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net
All this Larry Elder guy or any other black republican candidate ever is is just a cudgel for right wingers to beat democrats over the head with.
Right wingers saw Obama and got really insecure about how they had to watch their footing when talking about him for 8 years, then went "hey, maybe if we had a black candidate maybe they could be our golden cow! Maybe we can even trick the negro population out of a few votes too, because obviously they're a hivemind that only ever votes for minorities."

Right wingers have the cartoonish idea that being a minority automatically makes every minority person a golden cow to left wingers because some corporate ad or tv show or movie shoved in a few black people in it or some Google Doodle celebrated a black person.

Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders crushed the primaries in California, New York, and every other majority "blue" state out of every other candidate because, unlike what some random article taken from some obscure news site that you see selectively picked and posted on A&H, most people don't actually give a fuck about social labels.

That "Progressive Stack" shit only works on virtual places like Twitter that are only used by like 15% of the us population and 5% of the world at large.