25/03/2021 Killstream Ranch with Milo Yiannopoulos - 14 naked Black cowboys in the showers at Killstream Ranch! 88 naked White cowboys want to be fucked!

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1616218463787.png

25/03/2021 summary:
{pending}

Milo Yiannopoulos is a British Big Black cock loving, Traditionalist Catholic British twink who has allegedly been fucked as a child, but he loved every inch of it. He now claims he's "no-longer (20 inches) gay". TradCath AF. He opened a "homosexual conversion therapy" ranch in Florida, aiming to pray the gay away, 12 inches at a time.

His other notable fundraising schemes include his book on gaygate. He took the money and never delivered.

He raised more than 100k to secure a White scholarship fund and the future for White academics. He took the money and never delivered.

He will be appearing on the Killstream, on the 25th of March, supposedly. What will this faithful Thursday bring us? What will be saved into his Black HARDDRIVE for the leisure of his FBI masters?

Milo is known for missing shows, but seeing how he is now cosying up with right wing grifters, anything could happen.
Read his active cow thread here: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/milo-yiannopoulos-milo-wagner-milo-hanrahan-nero.23581/

Last edited:

Sriracha

kiwifarms.net
I started looking into 'reparative' therapy because Milo stated in his interview that it's 'conversion' if you're against and 'reparative' if you're for.

The idea of reparative therapy was started by a guy named Joseph Nicolosi. According to wiki, he tried to bloodsport a guy in the audience at a press conference out of being a disgusting homosexual:
In 2009, Royal College of Psychiatrists criticized Nicolosi's appearance at a conference in London, saying that: "there is no sound scientific evidence that sexual orientation can be changed" and "furthermore, so-called treatments of homosexuality create a setting in which prejudice and discrimination can flourish."[12] Nicolosi gave an interview with the BBC in order to defend his opinions, claiming: "we have a great deal of evidence".[13][12] The conference, at which Nicolosi was a keynote speaker, was organized by Anglican Mainstream, a conservative religious charity, and by evangelical conservative lobby group Christian Action Research and Education, and its organizers professed to be "very worried about the continued progress of the gay ... agenda".[14] At the conference, Nicolosi performed "therapy" on a man live in front of the audience, a sight Patrick Strudwick described as "like I was watching a blood sport".[15]
The guy died of coof a couple of years ago, but here is a youtube channel with his talks on gay conversion therapy.

I laughed when I was watching his videos, because he said that he doesn't work with lesbians because they have an irrational anger toward men and he gets enough of that at home. Based.

To summarise the beliefs a bit, reparative therapy is only directed at men and they believe that all homosexuality stems from daddy issues. He encourages wrestling with your children as a father to keep the gayness at bay. He literally says if you don't hug your sons, some other man will. If you don't build a bond with your son, he will look for male approval through other avenues (sexually). Closeness with mothers = bad because mothers frown on masculine behaviour. His basis is also backed up by a chick named Elizabeth Moberly, who wrote 'Homosexuality: A New Christian Ethic'

I hope Milo digs on Ralph that his son is going to get naked in the showers at Ram Ranch if he doesn't wrassle wrassle.

Devyn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It pisses me off that I ever gave this gross faggot the benefit of the doubt, even if it was ten years ago and before he really started to show his true colours.

I remember watching some of his earliest exchanges/interviews and liking him. He seemed really low-key and introverted then and he would always state that he didn't actually like the fact that he was gay, that he didn't want to be--he argued firmly against gay marriage and said that open acceptance of homosexuality and "gay" culture was an extremely bad societal influence--that it would be better for just about everyone if they were driven back into the closet. He just seemed really self-aware and sincere (at least to me, at the time), didn't try to make excuses and certainly didn't come across as an obnoxious tool. As his popularity grew the mask gradually slipped more and more though, his jokes became increasingly vulgar and his behaviour more catty and over the top. Once he started dressing like a fucking drag queen and got married it baffled me that any "conservative" could not see him for exactly what he was. It was a long con bait and switch to help normalize degeneracy, typical of his Tribe (lol @him being Christian in anything but name only)

Anyone who thinks his current grift is something other than a sham too is obviously completely retarded as well.

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Calling it now. Milo is going to flake on the gunt. Between the sex tape, the IRL degeneracy, and Milo trying to clean up his act so he can make a camp to procure children to molest - Associating with the gunt will only make him look worse than he already does. I'm hoping Milo is just stringing him along to make him look like an idiot when he doesn't show up on the 25th, but if he does it could be entertaining if Milo does anything but lick the gunt crease.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
Calling it now. Milo is going to flake on the gunt. Between the sex tape, the IRL degeneracy, and Milo trying to clean up his act so he can make a camp to procure children to molest - Associating with the gunt will only make him look worse than he already does. I'm hoping Milo is just stringing him along to make him look like an idiot when he doesn't show up on the 25th, but if he does it could be entertaining if Milo does anything but lick the gunt crease.
This is what I'm hoping for too. Just a string of reschedules while Ralph continues to lose his shit that nobody respeks him or something.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I hope Milo digs on Ralph that his son is going to get naked in the showers at Ram Ranch if he doesn't wrassle wrassle.
ralph is going to kidnap his gay son and ship him off to milo's homocaust camp

This is what I'm hoping for too. Just a string of reschedules while Ralph continues to lose his shit that nobody respeks him or something.
ralph will thank milo for rescheduling, hell thank him for rubbing his (straight [gay]) cock on his greasy face after hes done fucking his ass with leaving him hanging, hell beg milo for more reschedules too like a good little bitch, just like he did dlive, sargon pre jim, etc etc

Vetti

stupid
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly amazed that Ralph hasn't burnt the bridge with Milo after multiple no shows. Seems like exactly the kind of thing that would lead him to rant and rage about the dude on stream.

RichardRApe

Everything I do is parody
kiwifarms.net
According to a NY Post article about this whole fiasco (archive) Milo's now sodomy free in his "marriage" and they're living together as "brothers" since that's what the Bible says they should do... You know, because Milo is a big believer in the Bible... Check out this gem:
1616263406665.png

Not for women but an enormous amount of men want what Milo has and he's going to give it to them. I don't think he's talking about conversion therapy.

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly amazed that Ralph hasn't burnt the bridge with Milo after multiple no shows. Seems like exactly the kind of thing that would lead him to rant and rage about the dude on stream.
Usually only one slight or even a perceived slight will get you a spot on Ralph's shit list for either the rest of your life or his life. I think the last time he was a no-show as well, but showed up the time before that. Ralph must be friendly with or worried Milo has dirt on him on that "holy hard drive" of his. Anyone else would have had an hour of showtime dedicated to Ralph calling them a limp wristed f-slur who was never allowed back on for flaking twice.

What is this "camp" anyway? I know it's a gay conversion camp, but what I mean, isn't Milo broke as fuck? Are they going to rent office space and force everyone to bring sleeping bags? I didn't catch any details, if there were any details. The other possibility is that this is another gay publicity stunt.
Milos Homocaust Camp for Former Catboys.
Nick already accepted a position as a counseler.

RichardRApe

Everything I do is parody
kiwifarms.net
I don't really like him but Milo's a good entertainer
Do you really think/believe that? I've always found Milo very basic and surface level. Like a clown he shocked people until they realized that his whole gimmick was to shock people.
I'm a conservative kike faggot that chokes on nigger dick... haha, can't pigeon hole me!
The whole charade falls apart when you define what a conservative is.