28/7/21 Fresh Fodder for Fools - In which Tommie calls the police about the nasty folk of AMB.

Space Cooter

kiwifarms.net
Thank you for this Tom, this was hilarious.

This is him at his most pathetic in a long time. Obvious call for someone, ANYONE to give a single fuck about him (they don't).

Tom also says nigger to a police officer again which is fantastic and complains about how everyone is so mean to him. He's been banned from everywhere and it's all the fault of the private forum he continues to go to every single day! It couldn't be because he's a dirty decrepit deranged deviant derelict!? No it's someone else's fault.

He tries for the hard close at the end by using hiis maleness to coerce the police officer in to doing something. The police officer's response is perfect: evasive, dismissive, and then he properly genders Tom by calling him sir.

I feel like we should send the TPD a gift basket as a thank you for the entertainment they've provided us over the years.

10/10 tootervid.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
never change, you ridiculous self loathing perverts in denial. you are human garbage and nothing more.

People very close to me are either dying or dealing with a lot of death close to them. my uncle who was closer to me than my brother died today and my closest older lady friend is on her way out. My allergies have been acting up very badly and my toxic fan club is pressing as hard as their broken brains can dream up shit to gaslight me with.

Thank you for this Tom, this was hilarious.

This is him at his most pathetic in a long time. Obvious call for someone, ANYONE to give a single fuck about him (they don't).

Tom also says nigger to a police officer again which is fantastic and complains about how everyone is so mean to him. He's been banned from everywhere and it's all the fault of the private forum he continues to go to every single day! It couldn't be because he's a dirty decrepit deranged deviant derelict!? No it's someone else's fault.

He tries for the hard close at the end by using hiis maleness to coerce the police officer in to doing something. The police officer's response is perfect: evasive, dismissive, and then he properly genders Tom by calling him sir.

I feel like we should send the TPD a gift basket as a thank you for the entertainment they've provided us over the years.

10/10 tootervid.
you seem to hear what you want to hear, loser. you never heard him misgender me and he wasn't at all evasive or dismissive. it also is the South Tucson PD i'm dealing with now. He's going to confer with the sergeant and commander and then inform me what they will or will not be able to do.

I am not "banned from everywhere" my maleness is your transphobic bigotry, and NOBODY in your world is anybody in mine. you're mean, stupid self loathing hive minded hypocritical hedonists with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth when the fact is you're a blight on humanity that need to be locked away in institutions for the criminally insane.
Lol Tommie can't figure out how to call his local fed branch.
lol. you're stupid. the FBI will not take my report and do anything but circular file it. it needs to come from another law enforcement agency requesting assistance on a case before they'll act and they still might not without an order from a judge because the demonstrable financial losses are way beneath their threshold.

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
my uncle who was closer to me than my brother died today
So when do you start sniffing around his estate for a slice?
blight on humanity that need to be locked away in institutions for the criminally insane.
Projecting much?

the FBI will not take my report and do anything but circular file it
I wouldn't do anything with your report either. So when's this lolsuit going down?

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1627518801823.png

Space Cooter

kiwifarms.net
you seem to hear what you want to hear, loser. you never heard him misgender me and he wasn't at all evasive or dismissive. it also is the South Tucson PD i'm dealing with now. He's going to confer with the sergeant and commander and then inform me what they will or will not be able to do.

If by confer with the sgt and commander you mean "laugh at you profusely over a burger and beer" then yes, you are correct. Also, My mistake you're right: this is an entirely new police department you're harassing and wasting the time of. You got me there.

Lastly Tom, considering you're a walking, talking, sharting public health crisis, Ireally don't think you should be around any sick or dying people. Those new roommates of yours are even more of a vector for disease than the wayward troons you were warehousing before.

blablabla

kiwifarms.net
People very close to me are either dying or dealing with a lot of death close to them. my uncle who was closer to me than my brother died today and my closest older lady friend is on her way out. My allergies have been acting up very badly and my toxic fan club is pressing as hard as their broken brains can dream up shit to gaslight me with.
good, now kill yourself faggot

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
How the fuck do you look worse, Tom?
It is easy for tom His sits and shits all over as he stews in his own filth gets mad at the world and blubbers at cops.
Tom is peeking out the window like a spooked meth head waiting for Jimmy to show up and stomp him into a bloody puddle.
never change, you ridiculous self loathing perverts in denial. you are human garbage and nothing more.
No Thomas it is you that is garbage you eat it and you are it.
Well shit like you die a lot tom. all but you for some sad reason. Why don't you join them in death. At least then you would have an excuse to smell like rotten garbage.
No Thomas you are a male and simply you are the loser that is deluded.
And he is going to call the commander and they are both going to laugh at you.
I am not "banned from everywhere" my maleness is your transphobic bigotry, and NOBODY in your world is anybody in mine. you're mean, stupid self loathing hive minded hypocritical hedonists with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth when the fact is you're a blight on humanity that need to be locked away in institutions for the criminally insane.
NO tom you are male and a sick perverted male at that. Now as for as delusions that is you old man psychopath.
lol. you're stupid. the FBI will not take my report and do anything but circular file it. it needs to come from another law enforcement agency requesting assistance on a case before they'll act and they still might not without an order from a judge because the demonstrable financial losses are way beneath their threshold.
Thomas you are stupid. The FBI laugh at you for being an admitted pedophile dog fucker which you also told them you were. But in that deluded insane mind you find it OK to raped a child and finger a dog and made it clear you did do the crime but do not think you are a criminal for child rape.

And there is no financial loss to the FBI to investigate anything but it is useless when it is a known pedophile dog fucker that is mad people are teasing him for be such.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Coming from you, that means nothing at all.
So you thought you’d waste police time. That makes sense.

They will do nothing, because an old fool whining because he keeps going to a forum where they make fun of him is not a police matter.
I am not "banned from everywhere" my maleness is your transphobic bigotry,
You yourself have admitted to being male. Make up your mind, you old fool.
and NOBODY in your world is anybody in mine. you're mean, stupid self loathing hive minded hypocritical hedonists with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth when the fact is you're a blight on humanity that need to be locked away in institutions for the criminally insane.
What crimes were committed here?
That request for assistance will not come, because “an old fool is so lonely that he can’t stop going to websites that make fun of him” is not a police matter.