4 hour livestream - 7/15/2021 - in which Amber wants us to go to XPJournal.com and use discount code: amberlynn

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

hotcheetospuffs

Gravy is just a savory milkshake served hot.
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what she see’s, because it sure isn’t the same as what we see.
also, big AL is not narcissistic,my ass!
She said she sees someone who has a pretty face and is only slightly overweight. She did a whole video on it after Eric filmed her sitting on the ledge outside the fag shanty. She hadn't seen herself from the shoulders down in so long it shocked her and she said she sees what we see now, but clearly, she still has the "body dysmorphia" that makes her think she's hot shit. A "boyfriend" from high school once told her that she would be the hottest girl in the world if she lost weight and she obviously took it to heart.

notfoodienotbeauty

kiwifarms.net
She said she sees someone who has a pretty face and is only slightly overweight. She did a whole video on it after Eric filmed her sitting on the ledge outside the fag shanty. She hadn't seen herself from the shoulders down in so long it shocked her and she said she sees what we see now, but clearly, she still has the "body dysmorphia" that makes her think she's hot shit. A "boyfriend" from high school once told her that she would be the hottest girl in the world if she lost weight and she obviously took it to heart.
I remember her telling a story of some guy calling her fat and her response was "I may be fat, but I'm pretty, and that is all that matters." She sees herself as slightly overweight but hot. So much for being "hideous"or an "ug."

needs tree fitty

Having a vampire-type moment
kiwifarms.net
I remember her telling a story of some guy calling her fat and her response was "I may be fat, but I'm pretty, and that is all that matters." She sees herself as slightly overweight but hot. So much for being "hideous"or an "ug."
Yes, because everyone at a funeral says "I wonder how she died so young, she was so pretty"

TwinkieBooBoo

Smoke what?
kiwifarms.net
Funny how she doesn't call out fatphobia if it's got a compliment within it.

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, the one of the myriad of boyfriends our sweet gorl has had.
I feel like it was probably just a random classmate making a dig at her and not actually throwing ALR a backwards compliment as her loving boyfriend.
I wish she'd pick a side, she says she's always known she was a lesbian, pretty sure she was talking to Eric about and swore blind she had NEVER liked men, only women but she's given out hundreds of handjobs in cinemas and hundreds more boyfriends. The boyfriend shit is obviously bollocks but why can't she just stick to being a proud lifelong rug muncher like she claims.

Not the ideal lesbian lifestyle, Al.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
She said she sees someone who has a pretty face and is only slightly overweight. She did a whole video on it after Eric filmed her sitting on the ledge outside the fag shanty. She hadn't seen herself from the shoulders down in so long it shocked her and she said she sees what we see now, but clearly, she still has the "body dysmorphia" that makes her think she's hot shit. A "boyfriend" from high school once told her that she would be the hottest girl in the world if she lost weight and she obviously took it to heart
Even a lot of the 'haydur' reaction channels repeat this. I think it was Karina Kaboom's last video or so, she talked about how 'pretty' Amber is, despite that everyone's seen photos of her since the time that she was a toddler and she's never been pretty. In her best years, she was average (nothing wrong with that) and now she's not even that. You almost can't blame them for thinking this, because that's the go-to compliment people give fat women, 'Oh, but such a pretty face!'

It's the second most ridiculous , but often repeated ALR myth, the first being about how 'nice' she used to be, because she took on Krystle's mannerisms and speaking style - implying that YT changed her for the worse. We've all seen how horrible she was in those old FB posts to both Casey and Casey's mother. Rude, ungrateful for being allowed to stay there and provided for, and openly cheating with Krystle. She was even rude to Krystle, when she sent that tattoo money and ALR questioned whether she sent it, when it was just late. She should've been grateful anyone was giving her free money for something she didn't need. She blasted her on Facebook, yet Krystle was undeterred and ended up moving her into her family home. Pathetic - especially the parents, Casey (who was a minor) and Krystle's families moved this toxic person in and allowed her to disrupt their family life and not contribute.

Bubblez McGee

Kitties are so nice
kiwifarms.net
A "boyfriend" from high school once told her that she would be the hottest girl in the world if she lost weight and she obviously took it to heart.
What she doesn't get is that nearly every fat girl has been told that. Literally every single overweight female, as long as she doesn't have some kind of obvious deformity, has been told by someone, at some point in her life, "You have such a pretty face, you'd be so gorgeous if you just lost a few pounds." If not the exact quote, then some slight variation of it. Most women, by the time they are Amber's age realize that it's just the standard left handed compliment given to heavy women and they realize it's a meaningless platitude. When Amber hears it though, it's filtered through her narcissism and she truly believes it's proof that she's uniquely stunning.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What she doesn't get is that nearly every fat girl has been told that.
Naah, the classic saying when a wingman (wing gorl) was desperate for a date with her fat-fuck girlfriend was "She's gotta a GREAT personality!"

I don't need to go into detail about how this has never applied to Hamber.

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
She has put her YT membership price up. 6.99 GBP. Exchange rate says 9.64 US dollars but comments on her latest community post suggest 10.99.
So she's trying to run off the haydurs, by hitting them in the wallet?
Also, the membership honeymoon period must be over, after, what, a month of cunty, drivel filled lives?
Hiking the fee up is a good way to bring the revenue back up, after membership cancellations.
One of the most pathetic parts of these lives is two 30 year old women playing party/ drinking Q&A games sober, no mates, one of them practically a hermit, both of them ridiculously obese.

The-Mad-Asshatter

kiwifarms.net
I think this stream gave us a real inside look at Amber's perception and thought processes when it comes to food.

At the beginning of the stream, she states that she will not be eating on stream because she made sure to eat beforehand. About an hour later, she produces a large salad that she eats slightly off camera. Right after, we see her begin to eat a KitKat bar.

Not long after, she talks about wanting to cook a homemade meal in her kitchen, and then she and Becky have the idea that they should make tacos but that they currently lack the ingredients. Amber claims she is "starving". Keep in mind she just had a takeout salad - meaning it was likely a large entree-sized salad from a restaurant that packs a big calorie punch - and had already told her audience that she also made sure to eat right before the stream so she wouldn't have to eat during.

At the end of the stream when signing off she states again that she's hungry and that they're going to go eat. Amber is not present when it comes to her thought processes regarding food and how much she has eaten already.

I don't hate her for being fat and I don't hate anyone for being fat. What makes me seethe is when people who struggle with obesity claim that they eat like birds and just can't understand why they won't drop the weight.
This is what I noticed too, even in everyday life. A lot of the fat people seem to be unable to lose weight or they struggle, but yet when you see them they are almost always regularly eating sugary drinks, take out, snacks, and other processed foods that are veritable calorie bombs.

And the bigger they are, the closer in time they seem to want to eat.

Last edited:

BeardedWall

kiwifarms.net
I think Becky broke up with her partially because of her own fear at becoming immobile; and partially to force Amber to change

Luckily for Becky, Hamber is such a narc that she wont change a single bit and I would bet significant money is already grooming her next butler.

I'm suprised that a sociopath doesnt latch onto her at this point.. amber is stupid, immobile and a cash cow(literally). She cant have that much longer to live. Here's a massive youtube channel that becomes yours after she kicks the bucket. You could endlessly lie and dedicate things in "her memory" and pocket it.

You just have to fake liking her..

FrownyFace

:(
kiwifarms.net
I think Becky broke up with her partially because of her own fear at becoming immobile; and partially to force Amber to change

Luckily for Becky, Hamber is such a narc that she wont change a single bit and I would bet significant money is already grooming her next butler.

I'm suprised that a sociopath doesnt latch onto her at this point.. amber is stupid, immobile and a cash cow(literally). She cant have that much longer to live. Here's a massive youtube channel that becomes yours after she kicks the bucket. You could endlessly lie and dedicate things in "her memory" and pocket it.

You just have to fake liking her..
Sociopaths lack a conscience but they don’t lack a sense of smell.

numberonegirl

kiwifarms.net
image0 (1).jpeg

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net

Resting bitch face AND checking herself out in the cam. Three well-defined chins, with an ass and crack chin as primary. Horrifying upper arms that get worse by the week. How much flab can her body frantically store there until it's impossible for her to lift her arms at all, I wonder*. Dismissively sticking a phone in Becky's face with her diabeetus hand instead of just talking to her - because qweens don't talk to proles, I guess.

*I really am hoping for some more forehead fat to rival the Slatons.

Pope Dead Spooky the XIII

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. U+1F0ED
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Resting bitch face AND checking herself out in the cam. Three well-defined chins, with an ass and crack chin as primary. Horrifying upper arms that get worse by the week. How much flab can her body frantically store there until it's impossible for her to lift her arms at all, I wonder*. Dismissively sticking a phone in Becky's face with her diabeetus hand instead of just talking to her - because qweens don't talk to proles, I guess.

*I really am hoping for some more forehead fat to rival the Slatons.
You've undercounted. Look closer, she's got two asses on chin prime.