LGBT 5/21 Chris-chan Sonichu's Gender Transformation

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Son of Big Boss

My Cock is Bugged, Look!
kiwifarms.net
tumblr_ly5vm81n6K1r3avk6.jpg

Except now it's more like this.

"Sonichu Medallion! Power up!

Chipmunk With A Banana

kiwifarms.net

EnsignDisposable

kiwifarms.net
There exists what might be called an inbredness power level, a means of estimating how badly the offspring of incest would be off.

Charles II of Spain ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_II_of_Spain ), also known as Charles The Bewitched, was slightly more inbred than the child of a sibling or parent/child pairing, owing to repeated cousin marriage in his family tree. He died young and left a scary-ass corpse--the coroner reported no blood, a tiny heart, a head full of water, and a single pitch-black testicle, explaining his lack of children despite repeated attempts at having some.

Charles II had a power rating of .256. Someone impregnating themselves would bear children with a rating of .500. If they survived to term at all... ooh, boy.

Twaughthammer

ײַ Prebendary of Wetwang ײַ
kiwifarms.net
I don't know anything about pokeymans or raichu tails or whatnot but since Chris Chan Sonichu has changed, can we expect a form similar to this;

RosechuTheIncredibleLioness.jpg

I mean, I imagine that harness thing he wears could really chafe and make you cry tears of blood. :cryblood:

Status
Not open for further replies.