LGBT 5/21 Chris-chan Sonichu's Gender Transformation

Status
Not open for further replies.

timtommy

I am a damn Smoker!
kiwifarms.net
Didn't future Chris's blood "cure" homosexuality? Does this mean that he didn't save the world after all? As always, he sucks

Yes, he seems to have really foiled himself. Even in his comics Chris is his own biggest troll.

Edit: This does explain why past Chris had to be brought to 2015 to donate his straight blood. They couldn't get blood from 2015 Chris because 2015 Chris is a lesbian.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
If I remember correctly, doesn't CWC think that the person comes solely from the sperm?

Back when he was discussing recycling his navy, I seem to remember CWC making mention of the fact that CWC thought he was with Bob when Bob was in Korea. Along with that being his justification for recycling, CWC must believe that the sperm is a little person that somehow develops after birth. Hence, there's no way his children could be his unless his sperm was involved.

Of course, that does beg the question as to what the purpose of the egg is. Maybe CWC thinks the egg is just a place for the baby to live until it hatches?

ETA: I can't believe I just made a post discussing CWC's made-up biology...
Nah, Chris was just being cute.
There were episodes of Family Guy where a character is first encountered as a sperm in Peter's testicles and is born several seasons later when Peter replaces destroyed sperm donations with his own. There's also the "Roswell that Ends Well" episode of Futurama where Fry yells "hang in there, dad!" at the man he believes to be his grandfather's crotch. I don't know that he necessarily believes it, but he probably got the idea from TV.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There were episodes of Family Guy where a character is first encountered as a sperm in Peter's testicles and is born several seasons later when Peter replaces destroyed sperm donations with his own. There's also the "Roswell that Ends Well" episode of Futurama where Fry yells "hang in there, dad!" at the man he believes to be his grandfather's crotch. I don't know that he necessarily believes it, but he probably got the idea from TV.
Outrageous the jokes they could do nowadays. I often thought "You should've stayed in your daddy's left nut!" just before killing someone would make a great line in an action flick.

Gunslinger

Fuck you and your soup!
kiwifarms.net
There exists what might be called an inbredness power level, a means of estimating how badly the offspring of incest would be off.

Charles II of Spain ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_II_of_Spain ), also known as Charles The Bewitched, was slightly more inbred than the child of a sibling or parent/child pairing, owing to repeated cousin marriage in his family tree. He died young and left a scary-ass corpse--the coroner reported no blood, a tiny heart, a head full of water, and a single pitch-black testicle, explaining his lack of children despite repeated attempts at having some.

Charles II had a power rating of .256. Someone impregnating themselves would bear children with a rating of .500. If they survived to term at all... ooh, boy.
You know every time he starts going on about his royal lineage I immediately think of this right here ^

M

MY 405

kiwifarms.net

This is a really good point actually because the couple who eventually receive that sperm and have that child (Stewie's nemesis and lamented sibling in crime) are lesbians. This makes perfect sense to me now, right down to the turkey baster reference. Jesus.

Varis

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So after discovering her fursona's womanhood, comic-Chris' first thought was to go home, jerk off, then go back to CWCville and inject the comeuppance up her brand new vachuna. Just because.

If anyone asks why so many people follow Chris, this is it. This what-the-fuckery.

ZehnBoat

the ultimate crunch
kiwifarms.net
so i decided to actually read the story all the way through
meh
that's tame

until the bit with chris keeping the egg warm.. oh god no, please no.
chris, don't sit on the egg. no, you broke the egg. your ass broke the child.
oh my god, it's so inbred. put it out of it's misery.
stop this
STOP THIS!

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
so i decided to actually read the story all the way through
meh
that's tame

until the bit with chris keeping the egg warm.. oh god no, please no.
chris, don't sit on the egg. no, you broke the egg. your ass broke the child.
oh my god, it's so inbred. put it out of it's misery.
stop this
STOP THIS!
It is painful to read.

drtoboggan

Sonic Jew
kiwifarms.net
Chris believes everything on TV, from Family Guy to "Atss" commercials.

Soul Craving Dead Dog

She will be haunting your nightmares.
kiwifarms.net
I actually wrote a coment about Chris eventualy becoming both the father and the mother of his daughter around a year ago on my previous account... Oh god if I had known...

Also, what would be Chris' reaction if he learned that Asperchu had a similar plot line with kid Chris getting pregnant with Asperchu through the help of Satan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.