7-11 - Thank you come again

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Return of the Freaker

Gonna freak ur mum
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most of the 7-11 stores by me are connected to BP gas stations, with some scattered standalones. Convenient Food Mart is more common for standalone convenience stores, along with independent ghetto stores that clearly used to be 7-11 at some point.

The taquitos and the pizza are alright, at least that I remember. Last time I ate 7-11 was 7 years ago when I worked at a garden center and occasionally went out to landscaping sites.

Marissa Moira

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find many people lamenting that the US 7-11's are not as nice as their foreign counterparts. However they seem to have never stepped inside another chain because chains like Wawa have a ton of shit that 7-11 doesn't.

Car Won't Crank

My cars won't crank
kiwifarms.net
I find many people lamenting that the US 7-11's are not as nice as their foreign counterparts. However they seem to have never stepped inside another chain because chains like Wawa have a ton of shit that 7-11 doesn't.
Or you can go to Costco, fill up and get something from their food court for good portions and cheap prices.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wawa still doesn't have nikuman

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
tonight's haul
from the Beer group
- a Corona Familiar
from the pastry group
- Gansito Cherry
from the candy group
- Cherry Sours
- Mystery Monkeys Gummy Candy

Corona Familiar is still my fave gas station beer.
Gansito Cherry is sorta like a Zinger/Twinkie thing. cake with creme and fruit flavored goop on top, wrap the whole thing in chocolate.
Good but they don't work on the road like a Zinger or a Twinkie, very fragile.
Cherry Sours are the same as they've been for the past hundred years or two
I'm about halfway through the bag of Mystery Monkeys. I still haven't really figured out what any of them were supposed to be but they've been a nice enough mix of random fruit-like flavors so I'm not too pissy. They only promised Mystery Monkey, not Answer Monkey.

Jeffery Lebowski

RIP Norm MacDonald
kiwifarms.net
My 7-11 is now Speedway Express. Their taquitos are awful, the drinks are overpriced, and the cigarettes are 2$ overpriced too. Fuck gas stations. Just go to your town grocer's with a decent cigarette rack and a deli. You're just getting frozen food anyways.