8/1/21 - Ethan Ralph Tries to Drag Chris-chan to his House - "Now this is journalism!"

Rex Luna

kiwifarms.net
COME OUT CHRIS, I 'NEED YOU FOR MAH STREAM
I NEED TO WIN AN INTERNET ARGUMENT WITH JOSH MOON, CHRIS
DON'T FUCKING DARE NOT ANSWER THE DOOR OR I'LL DOX YOU AH DUN GIVE A FUCK SUCK MAH DICK
In all honesty, the idea of Ralph livestreaming Chrischan’s incest rape arrest, and then being arrested on livestream like 48 hours later during an attempt to confront Chrischan irl because he wanted what amounts to gossip about one of the people behind a website that documents fascinating and extraordinary retardation for his news show on the internet—- it would be the most perfect ending possible I think.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Ralph might get a spike in viewership out of this, but they’ll all be gone in a few weeks when they realise ‘oh, he’s just a redneck Tucker Carlson reaction channel.’
it didnt even last the night the minute it was over he lost over half of them, a decent bit came here from null linking it on kf.

i just realized ralph is bragging about having one time done something kind of akin to journalism despite that supposedly being his daily job,

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ralph might get a spike in viewership out of this, but they’ll all be gone in a few weeks when they realise ‘oh, he’s just a redneck Tucker Carlson reaction channel.’
A few weeks? (ADE & VICKERS WON) You really think it'll take that long?
Case in point: he went from 3000 yesterday to 600 today, that's a drop of over 70%. Similar to the traffic of this thread, 160+ in a day, then barely 10 today.

To him, getting the footage of Chris Chan being ironed is more important than custody over his (alleged) child Xander and pwning the "California Coin Merchant".

Priorities as straight as Milo Yiannopolous in a Nigerian prison cell.

infamousbeing

I gots me jelly pony. Awwww riiiight
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This guy is a fucking clown. Imagine your dad running out the house, listening to dubstep, live streaming and shouting his youtube link at police. :smug:

This guy is a fucking clown. Imagine your dad running out the house, listening to dubstep, live streaming and shouting his youtube link at police. :smug:
it's cool he got the footage, wish it wasn't plastered with cancer though.

Roman Gunt Guard

Praetorian Guard
kiwifarms.net
The Gunt Seethes

1628001313578.png

1628001279673.png

VS

1628001351929.png

1628001363421.png

Bonus Tweet for the Paypigs:

1628004422825.png

Last edited:

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
He is mad cause the Chris Chan community channels are probably growing at an unreal rate right now due to its fame and Ralph now has to seeth at the loss of viewers over the course of less than 24 hours. Definitely worth losing a restraining order.

Speaking of restraining orders, someone should bait him into calling faith or Mr. Vickers on his livestream so he violates the order

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Punished 🌍

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Mr. Manchester

CHRIST IS KANG
kiwifarms.net