8/1/21 - Ethan Ralph Tries to Drag Chris-chan to his House - "Now this is journalism!"

CohenManischewitz

Semi Retired Fagposter - Gator is REBEL CMDR
kiwifarms.net
GOD SPEED YOU FUCKING RETARD
what the fuck are you talking about. you have tried to tard wrangle this sonichu faggot rapist for years now dude. and where has that gotten you? ralph was local and figured out a way to get to you. he was on the scene. drove 2o minutes for the scoop. i fucking detest ralph. but he got you on this one. chris chan is a fucking loser. always has been. people that follow him are sus af. thank god you have chosen to finally, after 7 or 8 years of running this site, cleanse the site from focus on his stupid faggy cartoons, attention whoring, and downright creepiness. thanks for running such a swell site and all but holy fuck dude chris is now a rape cow and a lot of people saw this coming. good thing you had access to his email though... fucking weird as fuck you had to "help" an adult male retard with spam and stuff because he is a literal retard. chris never learned on his own because of people enabling him. people like you. he played you. so bad. chris chan felted you. i have supported you with money and BAT in the past and will continue to do so but holy fuck man find some better friends and priorities bro.

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Powdered Toast Man.

Important question, Kiwis.
What would your Guntverse sona be? Mine would be Magichan but blue.
Ethan Barnhardt. I'd run a podcast called Dead Air and I would say it's like an edgy Sword and Scale but all it is is me watch Cold Case Files and Jim Can't Swim videos.

Super Macho Man

"Release the bogus!"
kiwifarms.net

Pyre

Feeling very toasty
kiwifarms.net
It's really funny how Ralph and his tards think that this means literally anything. Chris will end up in a psych ward where he will be cared for, and Null will keep running the site as normal. It's really sad how desperate Ralph is to get a win. Maybe the diabetes has finally hit him and he knows his days are numbered.
what the fuck are you talking about. you have tried to tard wrangle this sonichu faggot rapist for years now dude. and where has that gotten you? ralph was local and figured out a way to get to you. he was on the scene. drove 2o minutes for the scoop. i fucking detest ralph. but he got you on this one. chris chan is a fucking loser. always has been. people that follow him are sus af. thank god you have chosen to finally, after 7 or 8 years of running this site, cleanse the site from focus on his stupid faggy cartoons, attention whoring, and downright creepiness. thanks for running such a swell site and all but holy fuck dude chris is now a rape cow and a lot of people saw this coming. good thing you had access to his email though... fucking weird as fuck you had to "help" an adult male retard with spam and stuff because he is a literal retard. chris never learned on his own because of people enabling him. people like you. he played you. so bad. chris chan felted you. i have supported you with money and BAT in the past and will continue to do so but holy fuck man find some better friends and priorities bro.
Lol calm down

3MMA

kiwifarms.net
Powdered Toast Man.

Important question, Kiwis.
What would your Guntverse sona be? Mine would be Magichan but blue.
Currently, I’m thinking The Gunt Burglar.
With a black & white striped jumpsuit, Hamburglar face mask, & little black bolero hat on, I’d sneak to a specified location in The Gunt (as an object, explorable by secret treasure map 🗺 ) & steal the strong, aryan, gold, rumored to be hidden in those dusty dark depths. Of course this would call for the use of some protective gloves 🧤 such as a pair of magi-hands. I’d get them from Magichan, first thing.
:gunt:
:gold:

3MMA

kiwifarms.net
Will someone please explain the beef between Josh and Ralph to me?
You know, I relate. I’ve lurked through a majority of threads in the Gunt sub forum, & still can’t easily put it together.

I’ve learned disgusting details, seen photos & videos that would make a grown Cthulhu cry, & still haven’t learned more than, “Null made a joke about corn one year ago, that started Gunt’s obsession with him.”

One day, one of us might get lucky & find the details. More likely, we’ll get stupid responses from try-hard nonces. In before that BS begins, cool cat, because I like your cute cat profile pic.

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
You know, I relate. I’ve lurked through a majority of threads in the Gunt sub forum, & still can’t easily put it together.

I’ve learned disgusting details, seen photos & videos that would make a grown Cthulhu cry, & still haven’t learned more than, “Null made a joke about corn one year ago, that started Gunt’s obsession with him.”

One day, one of us might get lucky & find the details. More likely, we’ll get stupid responses from try-hard nonces. In before that BS begins, cool cat, because I like your cute cat profile pic.
Unfortunately I think thats the extent of it. Ralphamale's cannot take the slightest joke and the white trash honor code dictates that you must make yourself out to be a retard whenever the slightest insult is made against you. Its just been a downward spiral ever since then for the gunt

Famke Slamssen

kiwifarms.net

Will someone please explain the beef between Josh and Ralph to me?

Ralph and Null were on friendly terms for some time. There were a few incidents where Ralph would throw a spergfit over Null for one reason or another, but would generally forget about it pretty quickly.

PPP started a big tism storm over Dick Masterson's Patreon alternative, New Project 2. He went after pretty much everyone who had an account on the site, accusing them of trollshielding Dick over some embarrassing text leaks between him and an ex. PPP at least partially did this to fuck with Ralph, as they had some drama in the past which involved PPP gaping his asshole on a stream and Ralph contacting the church that he worked/volunteered at.

Null went on stream one day and made a pretty innocuous joke about the situation, saying (heavily paraphrasing) that there's too much bad blood in this area of the internet, and Ralph seemed to be central to all of it. He made a joke about sacrificing Ralph to ensure a good corn harvest, citing the south park parody of "The Lottery", in which Britney Spears is ritually photographed to death. Ralph interpreted this comment in the way a high school girl would, thinking that Null was suggesting he was a toxic influence on the IBS sphere and that he should be unpersoned by the IBS sphere at large. The both called in to TDS and Ralph had a meltdown, repeatedly calling Null a pedophile and just losing his shit in general, while Null just tried to explain himself.

To say "Null made a corn joke, that started Ralph's obsession over him" is hardly reductive. It's genuinely that stupid. Null made an offhand comment and Ralph became terminally mad online, spending the next year's worth of mental energy calling him a pedophile and otherwise trying to own the farms.

Mundane Ralph

Ade won
kiwifarms.net

That's literally all it is. Josh made a joke about Ralph needing to be sacrificed to the corn and Ralph took it to mean that Josh put a hit out on him. He immediately declared Josh his mortal enemy and has been desperately trying to own him and all the aylawgs who he thinks do the bidding of Josh.

Basement Dwelling Dork

Back with the rat in my basement for 2022
kiwifarms.net
kek.PNG

Jesus man did Null killed your dog or something.

A Money Creature

kiwifarms.net
whats up with the reactions on this post? hes right

McSchlomo

kiwifarms.net
That's literally all it is. Josh made a joke about Ralph needing to be sacrificed to the corn and Ralph took it to mean that Josh put a hit out on him. He immediately declared Josh his mortal enemy and has been desperately trying to own him and all the aylawgs who he thinks do the bidding of Josh.
I recently asked pretty much the same question, and got the same response: "Its really, in the end, just about the corn joke"

Somehow this made my life better. And my opinion of ralph worse.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops I-IV Veteran
kiwifarms.net
Ralph and Null were on friendly terms for some time. There were a few incidents where Ralph would throw a spergfit over Null for one reason or another, but would generally forget about it pretty quickly.

PPP started a big tism storm over Dick Masterson's Patreon alternative, New Project 2. He went after pretty much everyone who had an account on the site, accusing them of trollshielding Dick over some embarrassing text leaks between him and an ex. PPP at least partially did this to fuck with Ralph, as they had some drama in the past which involved PPP gaping his asshole on a stream and Ralph contacting the church that he worked/volunteered at.

Null went on stream one day and made a pretty innocuous joke about the situation, saying (heavily paraphrasing) that there's too much bad blood in this area of the internet, and Ralph seemed to be central to all of it. He made a joke about sacrificing Ralph to ensure a good corn harvest, citing the south park parody of "The Lottery", in which Britney Spears is ritually photographed to death. Ralph interpreted this comment in the way a high school girl would, thinking that Null was suggesting he was a toxic influence on the IBS sphere and that he should be unpersoned by the IBS sphere at large. The both called in to TDS and Ralph had a meltdown, repeatedly calling Null a pedophile and just losing his shit in general, while Null just tried to explain himself.

To say "Null made a corn joke, that started Ralph's obsession over him" is hardly reductive. It's genuinely that stupid. Null made an offhand comment and Ralph became terminally mad online, spending the next year's worth of mental energy calling him a pedophile and otherwise trying to own the farms.
Just a minor correction, I believe Josh was saying that the Killstream was the sacrificial grounds. Here's the sorta-MATI from Null's side since I can't be assed to dig up the one on TDS' youtube.
For @3MMA and @Strawberry Ice Cream