8-22-19: Jessica Rumpel visits the Farms. - A victim of Yaniv speaks out.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
kiwifarms.net
How do US Customs and Border protection find out though? Do the RCMP exchange data on pending charges or just convictions for notifiable stuff like terrorism and drug dealing? Or is it when you go through the border does CBP run a security check on you that checks for notifiable stuff?

US/Canadian law enforcement cooperation is a bit of a mystery to me to be honest.

I don't know enough about it to say definitively 'If Yaniv tries to enter the US he'll be put in a puppy dog cage'
They do exchange data as many a fleeing criminal on either side of the border have been caught and apprehended there, both Canadian and American fugitives both. And the Canadian border patrol service dosen't fuck around with criminals coming from the land of the NRA and almost certainly packing heat. They are armed and armoured with modern gear and the training to use it. Same as airport cops in YVR (Vancouver International Airport) who patrol both inside and outside the secure area with assault rifles open carried point down.

As well, America does not recognize Canadian pardons, so a check on the Canadian side would show nothing for a Canadian citizen, on the U.S. side that conviction for shoplifting or selling weed when you were 19 will show up just fine, and as like as not bar you from entry.

HollaGemini

"i smoke quack" said Mr Duck
kiwifarms.net
You know, sometimes I wonder who that person was pretending to be me on anonymous. :cringe:
When you really think about the odds, Id bet you any money it was an alt Yaniv account. Who would bother?? And why? And how would they ALSO know Yaniv?
Thats the only person who makes sense, especially since they got your attention to his ask where you then saw it only after he told you. He directs you to look at it.
If it wasnt Yaniv, he shouldnt know the difference between the fake you on ask and you on messenger, and would have said "LOL GOOD QUESTIONS YOURE ASKING JESS" instead "OH SOMEONE IS IMPERSONATING YOU WHOSE THAT?! QUICK GO LOOK!"
This is MORE water testing. Hes a fucking animal, he doesnt stop.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When you really think about the odds, Id bet you any money it was an alt Yaniv account. Who would bother?? And why? And how would they ALSO know Yaniv?
Thats the only person who makes sense, especially since they got your attention to his ask where you then saw it only after he told you. He directs you to look at it.
If it wasnt Yaniv, he shouldnt know the difference between the fake you on ask and you on messenger, and would have said "LOL GOOD QUESTIONS YOURE ASKING JESS" instead "OH SOMEONE IS IMPERSONATING YOU WHOSE THAT?! QUICK GO LOOK!"
This is MORE water testing. Hes a fucking animal, he doesnt stop.
Absolutely guaranteed 100% Yaniv. That's his whole deal. He makes socks and then points at the socks to further whatever con he's trying to pull. That was his whole thing with cimorelli and doubtless how he "helped" any number of other clients of his. He causes the problem, then puts himself out as the solution. If Yaniv shows you some random on the internet saying something fucking stupid, it's his sock and he's trying to pull something.

X

XE 600

kiwifarms.net
Did anyone remember this video? lmaoo
Since I joined this website I have seen many horrifying things that one should never see in their life time. I think that video is the most horrifying of all, thanks.

JRumpel3

JR44
kiwifarms.net
Since I joined this website I have seen many horrifying things that one should never see in their life time. I think that video is the most horrifying of all, thanks.
Come on now, nothing is more sexy than a fat man that turned into a woman lip syncing to Britney Spears shirtless.

Happy New Years boo boo bubblecups!! <3

Also, did you guys miss me booboos?

Honestly guys, the way he talks to me at 15 years old lmaooo. That is how I talk to my baby nephew ffs.

You guys can tell when I stop giving a fuck and paying attention lmaooo.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

FinnKitty

kiwifarms.net
Happy New Years boo boo bubblecups!! <3

Also, did you guys miss me booboos?

Honestly guys, the way he talks to me at 15 years old lmaooo. That is how I talk to my baby nephew ffs.
Honestly, I read this and thought he was saying 'cuzz' like 'cousin' and I threw up in my mouth a little.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you stick to the Yaniv board you're rubbing shoulders with a lot of people who feel like they're part of a morally righteous campaign to take a dangerous pedophile off the streets. That kind of attitude isn't too consistent with the rest of the community, which is largely made up of autistic self-loathing sociopaths with dogshit where their souls should be.
Can confirm

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino