Article 8-22-19: Spectator US | Meghan Murphy: Why is Jessica Yaniv still on Twitter and not in jail? - The unwaxed ‘trans woman’ is using a sockpuppet account to harass people.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
It can be "critical gender-affirming care" according to Devyn Cousineau (5/30). I know she was a hot shit before coming to BCHRT, but that is a ridiculous statement. I think Devyn from December on knew this was a disaster, but kept the pub ban in place months after even Oger was chiding her about the case for her own ass' sake. I hope her career stalls and she gets booted. She certainly deserves it.

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
It can be "critical gender-affirming care" according to Devyn Cousineau (5/30). I know she was a hot shit before coming to BCHRT, but that is a ridiculous statement. I think Devyn from December on knew this was a disaster, but kept the pub ban in place months after even Oger was chiding her about the case for her own ass' sake. I hope her career stalls and she gets booted. She certainly deserves it.
I think the Twitter mob feels the same:
Screenshot_20190822-232822_Chrome.jpg

Cheesy Cukes

I'm avoiding grain.
kiwifarms.net
I may be showing my age or ignorance here - but why can't we just, like, shave our balls? What precisely is the advantage to paying a premium for waxing aside from a reduced frequency of maintenance?

Shaving down there would require too much guesswork, without being able to see over that mound of flab in the middle.

SeeingRad

I might have a pussy but I'm not a cat.
kiwifarms.net
I may be showing my age or ignorance here - but why can't we just, like, shave our balls? What precisely is the advantage to paying a premium for waxing aside from a reduced frequency of maintenance?

Regular waxing reduces the amount of hair that grows back and it also grows back softer and finer. If you don't want to pay a salon you can try sugaring yourself instead. Make a paste by heating sugar, lemon juice, and water and go to town.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
Then don't listen. Cancerous biased crap continues on social media because normies don't know about it. This article and others like it are part of the process of changing that. Yes, that means that those of us on KF who knew about this long before the normies are going to hear stuff we already know, many, many times. It's an unavoidable annoyance of being ahead of the times, get used to it. And no, just taking the loss and moving on isn't acceptable. As long as trans influence dictates what is allowable to say in the public square, nothing is going to be done about any of their insane shit and women and children will be raped and children will have their genitals mutilated and sane decent people will be fired and persecuted and womens' sports will become a complete joke. They got their way by complaining longly and loudly enough to get support and now sane people have to do the same. Yes it's obnoxious but there is no better way.

lol it's a twitter ban not the civil rights struggle of our times. Twitter is not the public square, it's a private website full of obnoxious people screeching pointlessly, and the courts forcing them to let Murphy back is like forcing somebody to bake a gay marriage cake or determine what pronouns you're to use under penalty of law.

DidYouJustSayThat

Eat the bat soup, bigot.
kiwifarms.net
lol it's a twitter ban not the civil rights struggle of our times. Twitter is not the public square, it's a private website full of obnoxious people screeching pointlessly, and the courts forcing them to let Murphy back is like forcing somebody to bake a gay marriage cake or determine what pronouns you're to use under penalty of law.

[email protected] has gotten too big for its britches and since they have banned tons of people, that I like, I do not really give a flying fuck, if their rights would be violated - just declare it public square by fiat. Throw them all to Guantanamo, if they dare to complain. for all I care.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
[email protected] has gotten too big for its britches and since they have banned tons of people, that I like, I do not really give a flying fuck, if their rights would be violated - just declare it public square by fiat. Throw them all to Guantanamo, if they dare to complain. for all I care.

And this is why there's a constitution and legal code to stop opinions from people like you from ever mattering.

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
Christ. I generally like Meghan Murphy but this is really very stupid. Most of it is yet another woe is me tale of "why oh why did I get banned from twitter when Yaniv still runs free"?

Meghan is smarter than this. Jonathan is not going to get arrested for cross border pedophilia until a likely several month's long very meticulous investigation is completed. If they ran out and arrested every pedo on a hunch within days, they would all be free right now. Double jeopardy is a thing. You can't be charged twice for the same crime. The cops have one shot and they need to make it good so they take their time and make sure everything is perfect.

So Meghan, the reason you got banned from twitter while Yaniv is still not in jail is that twitter is not the police. Twitter is a private company and as such they have no legal and constitutional restrictions on how they investigate you or how they punish you. There is no hypocrisy because twitter and the cops are two entirely different entities. Stop whining about your twitter ban and be happy you aren't under investigation as a pedophile. And have patience with a complicated investigation, Jesus.

I think her ban was stupid and wrong too but even I'm getting tired of hearing her bitch about it like it's the biggest deal in the known universe.
The number of GC s over @spinster.xyz and twitter moaning about how all they did was misgender a few trans, or say other dumb stuff. That was always going to get them suspended or banned. If your twitter account is important to you, don't do dumb shit. Or use a sock account. It's not fair, twitter protects creeps, and life sometimes sucks. But no one got dumped from twitter without deciding , in full knowledge of the consequences, to push the T.O.S.

Gustav Schuchardt

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The number of GC s over @spinster.xyz and twitter moaning about how all they did was misgender a few trans, or say other dumb stuff. That was always going to get them suspended or banned. If your twitter account is important to you, don't do dumb shit. Or use a sock account. It's not fair, twitter protects creeps, and life sometimes sucks. But no one got dumped from twitter without deciding , in full knowledge of the consequences, to push the T.O.S.

Rosa Parks only got kicked off the bus because she 'pushed the T.O.S.'

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Double jeopardy doesn't prevent you being charged twice for the same crime - if you are charged, but the charges are dropped pre-trial, double jeopardy won't prevent you being charged with the same crime at a later date. Jeopardy only attaches during court proceedings.
You may be right. I should've said tried for the same crime. Regardless, they need to get their case very clean before they charge him or it will be dropped or lost in court.

But you've linked an American website about American law. Do you guys not have a government website that posts all the laws of your country? A lot of people link blogs and stuff. Everytime I need the precise law on something in Canada, I can look it up at the various gc.ca pages and I can grab an archive copy since they update it frequently when laws change.
Writers never come up with titles. Titles are _always_ chosen by the newspaper/magazine.
Perhaps not but I was using the title as a simple example. The titles chosen are not usually pulled directly out of the editors asses though and this article, as most do, does reflect the title. She should've left the stuff about Yaniv's legal troubles out of this.

Last edited:
X

XQ 076

kiwifarms.net
As far as I remember Meghan was banned for a tweet that wasn’t in violation of the TOS at the time she tweeted it. Twitter instituted the misgendering rule and then banned her. Same happened with a Wordpress and Gendertrender, also over Yaniv. It was why there was tonnes of speculation over his connections to tech.

Bat Dad

Do not cross the Bat Daaad!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But you've linked an American website about American law. Do you guys not have a government website that posts all the laws of your country? A lot of people link blogs and stuff. Everytime I need the precise law on something in Canada, I can look it up at the various gc.ca pages and I can grab an archive copy since they update it frequently when laws change.
Yes, it is https://www.canlii.org/ and Double Jeopardy also applies in Canada, in much the same way.

Last edited:

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
As far as I remember Meghan was banned for a tweet that wasn’t in violation of the TOS at the time she tweeted it. Twitter instituted the misgendering rule and then banned her. Same happened with a Wordpress and Gendertrender, also over Yaniv. It was why there was tonnes of speculation over his connections to tech.
Yes, true, he did present as connected, and Murphy's ban was a retro fitup, but given the way twitter was/is operating, the subsequent victims of the ban hammer saying they are shocked is jejune.