Public Sighting 8/22/2019-8/24/2019 Tom Walks out of TUSD Meeting and Tucson Trannies Melt Down -

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
Tom obviously has no clue what the fuck civil disobedience even is if he thinks walking out of a public meeting is an act of civil disobedience.

Trannies got assblasted and walked out of a meeting, big whoop that’s not civil disobedience. blocking the doors via a sit-in so the public meeting can’t be held? That’s civil disobedience.

Civil disobedience is by definition purposely disobeying or not following a law. If there’s no chance of arrest for your act of “civil disobedience” then it’s not civil disobedience.

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
Okay, why haven't KF users spammed this school and Tommy's cheap shake and go wig with all the information and videos they have on him? Seriously, kiddie fiddlers shouldn't be allowed to voice their opinion on children.

the rules said:
No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

Not sure if doing what you're suggesting would count or not.

I don't think posting this will fuck with any bets I currently have

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
Not sure if doing what you're suggesting would count or not.

I don't think posting this will fuck with any bets I currently have
Well, technically it's not trolling if lives are in danger. I don't care about Tom's reaction, people just need to know there's a pedophilic dog raper in their midsts. Then again, if Tom is not morally repugnant enough at first glance to these people, I'm sure they'd love to put their children and animals in jeapordy to seem progressive.

I

IN 041

kiwifarms.net
Imagine the smell
ifonlyyouknewtommy.png