8/5/2016 Chris links a Samuel Collingwood Smith article - KIWIFARMS NAMEDROP BOYS

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MG 620

kiwifarms.net
Who knows? I guess sending Chris a LEGAL letter was sexual for him.

Smurfchu

Gonna sneak my Duck into China
kiwifarms.net
Does Chris realize that if the forums go away he loses potential ween money? If anything, he shoukld want the forums to stay so he gets his e-begging money.

I often wonder what would happen to him if the internet went away- yes, I know, very unlikely, practically impossible... but there are scenarios where it could happen. What would he do? Would he take to begging locals? Do more stupid shit that gets him locked up? It's something I wish we could run a simulator to see. He is so dependent on the internet and begging those extra LEGO/Estrogel bux at this point. I think it would be a lot like domesticating an animal, and then throwing it back out in the wild. He has no idea how lucky he is, most tards don't get the "internet monkey bonus".

wew lad

top jej
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We all need victim cards to match our hats. Also shame on Chris for bullying us, I will not handle it!
235948.jpg

No wonder Chris is upset, no Christians allowed

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
Why doesn't Kim post here lol? She reminds me of the average Kiwi
I'm 90% sure she does and just doesn't tell us which account it is. We don't know if Kim is actually a girl or not. For all we know she could be @Marvin.

At the very least she definitely lurks here because a lot of her comments reference something that was said here. I recall a couple times someone has said something here and not even an hour later Kim comments to Chris saying the same thing.

Barley

All the devils are here.
kiwifarms.net
For all we know she could be @Marvin
I've read that idea before but, wasn't it proven that Kim was an actual girl who met Chris IRL before? And the guy in the pickle suit existed way before that. But she seems to know Chris very well... if she isn't the identity of someone in the farms (inner circle or just regular kiwi) then she is definitely a lurker.

TrippinKahlua

Jacob Sockness - A Portrait
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought Kim first appeared in the Kacey Saga. I still regularly listen to the phone calls, and she references Kim many times.

Otherwise, she was also the troll who took Chris out drinking.

Count Olaf

The Swedish term for beef that is roasted
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't worry, just look into your standard issue Kiwifarms Survival Box™, right beneath the map to the secret Gamergate bunker and next to the jar of pickles you'll find a handy disguise to help you through these terrible times.

I wish I had THAT instead of the hat. Or maybe that AND the hat.

keksz

Verified nobody
kiwifarms.net
what would happen to him if the internet went away

That's not as unlikely as you think. Once Barbara is gone Chris will have to deal with money all on his own. If you're following the Farms at all recently you'll know he sucks at it, wasting any money he gets his hands on impulsively, always paying minimum whenever he can, trying to avoid "stupid bills". The begging saga goes to show how tight is the budget there now, which is why Chris is so desperate for more. Of course keeping his Internet alive would be his top priority but he could eventually fail at it either by running himself out of cash or by being too stressed to handle basic finances *sigh*

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's not as unlikely as you think. Once Barbara is gone Chris will have to deal with money all on his own. If you're following the Farms at all recently you'll know he sucks at it, wasting any money he gets his hands on impulsively, always paying minimum whenever he can, trying to avoid "stupid bills". The begging saga goes to show how tight is the budget there now, which is why Chris is so desperate for more. Of course keeping his Internet alive would be his top priority but he could eventually fail at it either by running himself out of cash or by being too stressed to handle basic finances *sigh*
There's always someone willing to troll Chris by paying his internet, so he can make future appearances.

keksz

Verified nobody
kiwifarms.net
I don't disagree necessarily but I doubt his ability to pay his bills in due time. As we all know if you don't pay the company in time you get a visit from the good old Internet lumberjack (:_(

Xenomorph

This time wont you please... drive faster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Silly Chris, obviously Samuel Collingwood Smith is the top victim of Kiwi Farms.

Well, either him or Julie Terryberry.
Julie was a victim of her own demons and her fucked up boyfriend and immediate family who neglected her.

Anyone who still has any sympathy for this worthless piece of shit should reevaluate their position, because seriously, fuck this guy.
Don't you find it interesting? He honestly doesn't know that if it wasn't for all the attention he has received from trolls and the farms nobody would buy nor, give him any money for donations whatsoever?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.