• "They gave me a dose for schizophrenia, but I'm not schizo."

Tattoos [8 Feb 18] Tattoos, Feb 18 EditionMythology and BDSM

Discussion in 'Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici' started by Positron, Feb 10, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over ADF. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. ADF is gross. The less we have to hear about that, the better.
  • Limit discussion of transgender issues. No one cares about pronouns here.
  • No trolling plans. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, you will be ridiculed and penalized.
  1. Holy shit the tattoo artist is so bad he couldn't even draw three rabbits silhouettes consistently, and we can't blame Phil's scribbles for this one. They look like they all have crab claws, they're not even altered to give the illusion that the claw's topmost pincer could be a leg attached to any of the rabbit's bodies.
    The rabbit on the lower left looks like it's morphing into a nightmare and the bottom right has a neck as thick as Phils.
    That "artist" needs to throw out his needles and go back to deviant art.
    This is trash and he should feel bad.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Feels Feels x 2
    SpaceAce

SpaceAce Disney Avatar

kiwifarms.is
  2. Yeah, I was wondering why we weren't getting any chest tattoos or anything. Makes sense that he only wants to show off.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.is
  3. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten his schleras tattooed yet. Then again, no artist would be willing to take that risk.

4. lol amongst all of his street sign and broken spanish tattoos he got...an afi tattoo?
    I wanna know the thought process so badly.
    Like if he wanted to be seen as punk, then he would’ve gotten the classic black flag bars, but no he doesn’t wanna be punk.
    He wants to be an emo 12 year old boy so he got a mid 2000’s pop emo album like not even one of their early (debatably better) albums hahah fuck.
    It’s so far out of left field and I love it.
    Linkin park tattoo when?

• Agree Agree x 3
    Tonebender

Tonebender Bonetender

kiwifarms.is
  5. I'd be crawling in my skin too if it had been covered with the shittiest tattoos ever known to man.

• Like  x 2
    • Winner  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous the funk of forty thousand years
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  6. Isn't this that sooper-ethical-vegan-in-tune-with-nature tattoo parlour? Because when your priority is ethical bullshit, I can see how the artists you wind up with might not be the pick of the litter.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend

kiwifarms.is
  7. Isn't he getting a transman to tattoo him? Wonder how they felt having to tattoo 'men are trash'. I'd be curious to know how the conversation went when that tatt was being done. So inclusive!

• Agree Agree x 2
    UselessRubberKeyboard

UselessRubberKeyboard [Britfagging intensifies]
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  8. Phil's body is literally the equivalent of a bathroom stall. The ink is a clusterfuck miasma of 2edgy4u graffiti compounding as a function of time, existing only to be seen by the public, with no aesthetic cohesion.

ETA: I haven't been following this exhibit closely, so fill me in: are all of their tattoos fairly small? I get the impression that saving up for a larger piece is something they don't have the foresight/impulse control to do.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  9. Yes. He calls one of his arms his "sleeve" or something but it isn't a sleeve, it's just like the rest of it, a bunch of mongoloid garbage that looks like shit and has no theme to it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.is
  10. At least it's truth in advertising.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  11. Those tattoos are AIDS.

• Agree Agree x 2
    drtoboggan

drtoboggan Please, call me Mantis.

kiwifarms.is
  12. The legs of the rabbits on that AFI tattoo are absolute shit. The tattoo artist should be ashamed.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Melkor

Melkor [autistic screeching intensifies]
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  13. Having to inhale Phil's foul stench is a sort of punishment.

• Agree Agree x 2
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.is
    • Winner Winner x 26
    • Like Like x 3
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Bees

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  14. I don't speak it nativly but from what I observed in the wild is that all trans men and women have amazing gender special translators in their ears.
    This means you and a trans person could be listening to the exact same speech, but they'll hear something completely different.
    For example, they know that when one of their own insults "men" what they mean is "straight white cis christian men." and transmen who argue with this are obviously flexing their male privilege to please the patriarchy and are not truly trans.

The trans women have an even more refined word filter, one that instead of tuning out insults actually actively finds insults in what we would hear as regular speech.
    For example when they hear a cis women say "All women" they know that they REALLY mean "all women expect trans women because nobody likes them." and know to be ready on the attack, screeching at their enemies hiding around every corner that they need to be specifically mentioned and included or else everyone will know said disgusting cis women are really transmaphobic.

It's a fascinating and ever evolving language.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    SpaceAce

SpaceAce Disney Avatar

kiwifarms.is
  15. This is true now, though. At least any time I say "all women" I really mean "fuck troons I goddamn hate them I wish they'd all die."

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.is
  16. It is possible that Phil traced that Emo/Rave band's logo and shoved it at the ex-con he calls his artist. Also likely that again, the artist was an ex-con who did improv tats.

Either way, Phil clearly ain't in dire straits given he can still splurge on this shit.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Adamska

Adamska Last Gunman
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  17. The handcuff tattoo brings this home to me, the way it's almost touching the triangle on one side but is nowhere near on the other. There's no sense of how the two will look together. I know a few people who are heavily into tattoos, but they plan their new tattoos carefully around what they already have so it works aesthetically and thematically as a whole. Not Phil. He just thinks, "Here's a thing that has my interest now, here's a bit of space, here's some money."

I strongly suspect that his tattoos are kind of the equivalent of a spoilt kid's toys. He loves them for a day or two, then he basically forgets they're there. Hence the fact that he doesn't give a shit that this tattoo doesn't work with that one, because he's been ignoring that one for months.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend

kiwifarms.is
  18. Well, it's taken longer than I expected, but Phil is finally putting tattoos over other tattoos. We've cross yet another autism threshold here. Good job.

Honestly, if a moron like Phil was paying you to cover his body in scribbles, how much effort would you really put into it? I mean look at his existing tattoos. They're crap! He actually pays to get them like that. If he doesn't care, why should the artist?

That's probably the best assessment of Phil's tattoos I've seen in a while. How much longer before he gets a menorah or Star of David? He seems to be interested in Judaism again. I would love to see the SJW turn on him because he's a Zionist but that would require them to actually pay attention to his tattoos!

• Autistic Autistic x 1
    Mogambo

Mogambo stung by a scorpion

kiwifarms.is
  19. On one hand: Only having tattoos where they can be seen + AFI tattoo + no Crass logo tattoo = holy lord, what a goddamn poser. Any crustpunk would laugh in their face.
    On the other hand: If they *did* have a Crass logo tattoo, my inner 17 year old would be palpably upset.

• Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is