• ”he didn't want his parents to know I will still around because his mom had read the kiwi farms thread about me”
  1. I'm live with the Ralph Retort and Nick Rekieta to talk about Chris.

[8 July 18] Phil "packing heat"Substitute phallus in his pants

Discussion in 'Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici' started by Positron, Jul 8, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over ADF. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. ADF is gross. The less we have to hear about that, the better.
  • Limit discussion of transgender issues. No one cares about pronouns here.
  • No trolling plans. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, you will be ridiculed and penalized.
  1. Oh, you know he would miss and shoot himself. The bullet would ricochet off of a couple pieces of metal in the bus and hit spuds right in shoulder.

• Agree Agree x 1
    flossman

flossman Draxx. Them. Sklounst.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  2. My version of this would be that he'd try to pull out his garbage gun, shoot himself in the foot and or gut due to shit trigger discipline and holster/gun choice, and then shit his pants horribly as he meows in agony and gets arrested for the saddest attempt at manslaughter ever. But he'd only do this after feeling safe enough due to being a massive chicken, so probably if it was on a bus filled with people he'd think would support him. Bonus points for the hypothetical kiwi if they film it and upload it to liveleaks.

• Like Like x 4
    Adamska

Adamska Last Gunman
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  3. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if the people who were with him purposely refused to hold his back hoping he would end up either giving himself a raccoon eye, or shooting himself. Also, there's going to be a day when someone decides they've heard enough of your half ass lame excuses and calls the police/FBI, phil.Of course, if it ever happens, which it probably won't, either Phil will draw his gun at the door, yell at them to go away and something about latinx plbullshit and end up shot, or they will question him and we'll get a nice long rant/temper tantrum directed towards us on Facebook/Tumblr.

• Agree Agree x 2
    #143 nvrwastetree, Jul 11, 2018 at 12:38 AM
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018 at 12:45 AM
    nvrwastetree

nvrwastetree Identifies as an attack helicopter

kiwifarms.is
  4. Phil probably thinks it’ll be like in the movies, where he’ll be surrounded by Kiwis and every one of their shots go wide and every one of his hits its target first time.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  5. Phil at a reloading bench that idea alone made me lose half my fingers.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Bassomatic

Bassomatic Scribe of the loveshies
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  6. I've seen people use the cases as lipstick tubes and jewelry parts. ADF should totes go all Etsy and make a necklace out of them. It would be like wearing the ears of his enemies... To him, anyways.

• Winner  x 3
    • Like  x 1
    • Dislike  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    HickoryDickory

HickoryDickory Feeling Feels.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  7. He should make a necklace out of them and his severed balls.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous so what
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  8. Yup it's pretty common to see used brass as jewelry. Mrs Bass knows I do some social upscale things and is such a sweetie she endures my autism talking about guns and found on etsy some 9mm ones.. but knows I'm a 10mm whore so she stole some of my brass and I have 10mm cuff links now.

There's also almost always some old fuck who steals brass to reload god I hate them.

Outside of arts and crafts and reloading spent brass is not much worth while, I also have a .50 cal bottle opener a friend made me, I'll try to remember to snap a pic and host it, because it's also the best damn bottle opener I own, next to a gun (makarovs are made to open bottles no joke)

As of today I checked my local scrap yard, 1.90 a lb for the brass used in casing. and for ammo like 223 you'd need a few boxes at very least to make up for it and assuming they got some rem white box brass ammo (lower end stuff) a single box is 10 bucks... so you'd have to spend 30-40 bucks to get 2 on spent casing.

But since these people are lol cows, I assume they got shitty cheap ammo (not that it's bad for plinking) and soft steel case like wolf that's just pot metal.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Bassomatic

Bassomatic Scribe of the loveshies
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  9. Phil would be the person to replicate this:
    3022A4E0-D48D-4D89-AA22-5283F16D7C03.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 11
    neverendingmidi

neverendingmidi it just goes on and on and on and on...

kiwifarms.is
  10. I hope his neighbor's an old banger and reflexes kick in.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  11. How jealous do you think Philthy is that several of us Kiwis own real firearms when the best he can do is cheap Bud-K knives and airsoft? You know it's gotta chap his ass that many of the fascist Kiwi tans-muhsoggyknees that he hates so much own firearms while the poor, disabled, bullied, Translatinxyz can't own the "protection and security" (translation: props to make him feel strong and powerful and to impress people) that he sorely "deserves". Or do you think he plays mental gymnastics by telling himself that there's no way any of us could possibly own real firearms because we are all jobless losers who live in our parents basement, just to make himself feel better?

• DRINK DRINK x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    The Dude

The Dude When you're down here, with us, YOU'LL SPERG TOO!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  12. How the buggery do you manage to jam so many bullets in the barrel without exploding it?

Ginger Piglet

Ginger Piglet CAMAB Male-Presenting Lesbian
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  13. From what the article about it said? Sheer fucking luck.

• Like Like x 1
    neverendingmidi

neverendingmidi it just goes on and on and on and on...

kiwifarms.is
  14. Be Florida Man.

I can't imagine the thought processes. "Hmm the bullet didn't come out, maybe I should just keep shooting."

• Winner Winner x 4
    AnOminous

AnOminous so what

kiwifarms.is
    • Winner Winner x 14
    #155 Scrum Brumpson, Jul 13, 2018 at 12:05 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2018 at 8:05 PM
    kiwifarms.is
    • Winner Winner x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  15. I could have sworn it was something they did to test the strength of their barrels. It was done in laboratory conditions from what I remember hearing about it. Turns out from what I've read online is that this is a common thing with squib loads in revolvers because people keep pulling the trigger and it just gives you a barrel full of bullets if you're lucky it doesn't explode.

Back in the day S&W and Ruger were in constant competition (still are but it was pretty fierce back when revolvers were the go to handgun) to show who had the superior product. There's an ad they made back in the day dogging on Rugers. Basically something like "There's no argument that thicker is better with burgers and shakes" above a picture of a shake and a burger with a patty shaped like a revoler with a distinct Ruger GP100 grip actually next to it that is clearly meant to reference that Rugers are beefier in size and weight than S&Ws of the same type of revolver. The SP101 is massive compared to the S&W J Frames that are generally airweights and what not. Personally I like both but unless you're really going to fire some seriously overpressured rounds, both will outlast you and your great grandchildren.

kiwifarms.is
  16. Eh, I don't have that much faith in NICS. Garbage in, garbage out. Devin Kelley, Cho Seung Hui, Dylan Roof... just three off the top of my head that should have easily been flagged in NICS but weren't because of incompetence. Who knows whether he would pass.

That said, I think he'd be too scared to step into a gun store and try so that's good news.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.is
  17. How long until he's popped trying to buy from an undercover cop or fed?

Feels Over Reals

Feels Over Reals Tide Pod Connoisseur

kiwifarms.is
  18. He (literally) doesn't even have the balls to try something like illegally buying a gun. He might have to interact with a Negro or a real Latino.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous so what

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.