Australatina [8 Oct 18] Autistan starts ethnic cleansing - Update 18 Nov: Skirmishes Escalated into Civil War.

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he even remembers who Jingles is? Or the other twenty or so imaginary friends he claimed to have?
My favorite part is that he actually had imaginary friends who he didn't name, most likely because he wanted to leave them a blank slate in case some new SJW trend came along that he could then latch on to. Too bad "headmates" faded out of popularity with the rise of all the genderspecial crap.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A very belated update 11 Apr 19. Phil's stress level is going up so he remembers his imaginary Shithole Country.

View attachment 722612
Phil again tries to up the numbers for this barely a war to make it look more serious, even though I can state happily these events are non-canon, as Spuds here lost the rights over three years ago now when he tard-raged and Shoah'd the Jews in Autistan. Though he seems to forget he's supposed to be anti-semitic since the Jews are not woke, and in fact are frowned upon still in his circle given he's still trying to reference his love for Zion with the South Africa references.

Not that it matters, the tard who should be locked in a home is so desperate to look smart he's even noting how these fake casualties died or got hurt, even though most documentations of casualties in situations like this are never that accurate due to how hard it is to actually track this shit in a war. A real people run down would be WIA/MIA/KIA, since that's what's usually covered.

Big Nasty

Leering at you from the edge of the woods
kiwifarms.net
My favorite part is that he actually had imaginary friends who he didn't name, most likely because he wanted to leave them a blank slate in case some new SJW trend came along that he could then latch on to. Too bad "headmates" faded out of popularity with the rise of all the genderspecial crap.
For example, he had a imaginary friend he called "Unidentified Latina Woman #2"

M

MG 620

kiwifarms.net
Public announcement: I hereby decleare that I am the new president of Australatina. As the true and honest president I shall bring the corrupt Isabel Rosa Araujo to justice once and for all. Yahweh bless Australatina and its people. There will be no more road signs.

Big Nasty

Leering at you from the edge of the woods
kiwifarms.net
How about Jingles the clown? I miss him. That was one of Phil's more unintentionally hilarious moments, since he was trying to go for the edgy 90s "scary clown" trope but instead wound up being laughed at.

Besides, it has already been said before that Phil looks a lot like Violator from the 90's edge comic Spawn.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino