• *o*

9/2018 - Chris joins a fan's Discord

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by The American Hedgehog, Sep 14, 2018.

1. lol, these photos.

Chris_Chan2.jpg
    Chris_Chan.jpg
    Waifu.jpg

He was posting those in the Discord of one of his Twitter orbiters and talking about his OCs. Someone here is a member of that Discord and PM'd me with the pics/caps.

edit: replaced partial caps with full screencap of the chat.

Discord_Venture.png

• Informative Informative x 25
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    #1 The American Hedgehog, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    The American Hedgehog

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  2. miss sabrina cuca chandler?? just how many characters does he pull out of his ass nowadays goddamn

• Agree Agree x 19
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Churros&Chocorroles

Churros&Chocorroles The evil clunkulon

kiwifarms.is
  3. Holy shit, those are some creepy ass pictures! "I'll see you in my dreams" indeed...

So many characters, so little back story or personality.

• Agree Agree x 19
    • Winner Winner x 3
    ShittyRecolor

ShittyRecolor Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself

kiwifarms.is
  4. What the hell is this autism? Chris sharts out a new character (that's exactly as overpowered, big-titted and boring as the last three) every week and talks as though we're all supposed to know who this is. Worse still, he really believes they exist.

If anyone is keeping up with this explosion of autistic Mary Sues, semper goddamn fi to you. Also, get some help.

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    UselessRubberKeyboard

UselessRubberKeyboard Has a whoaly soothing aura
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  5. I wish Chris would just focus on the adventures of Sonichu and Rosechu. The universe is becoming way too complex to tell a story over a couple dozen pages of comic panels.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Feels Feels x 7
    Depression_Begins

Depression_Begins Christorian Apprentice

kiwifarms.is
  6. Battery Charge Blue Heart? The fuck kinda name is that? It doesn't flow at all, and it would be awkward to say out loud. Blue Heart I can kinda get, and I know Chris' favorite color is "Battery Charge Blue" or whatever from his kiddie crayons, but putting them together to make a character name is just Autistic. Could you imagine a comic or cartoon character in anything actually published professionally? Of course not, because it's a stupid, confusing name. And it's just another boring Chris stand in who will have all the powers, have no weaknesses, and will be the prettiest and cutest ever because that's how Chris creates all his characters. You'd think with dozens of unbeatable super heroes wandering around Chris' imagination land that he wouldn't have been afraid of some anime chick with a moon laser.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Like Like x 2
    The Dude

The Dude When you're down here, with us, YOU'LL SPERG TOO!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  7. Yeah, I miss the craziness of the old days. Everything is better than the current pony\CPU boringness.

• Feels Feels x 12
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    ShittyRecolor

ShittyRecolor Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself

kiwifarms.is
  8. Will one of Chris' handlers please get him to wash and comb his manky hair?

• Agree  x 13
    • Winner  x 3
    • Optimistic  x 3
    • DRINK  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  9. Better yet, get him to shave that nasty, balding mess off. If he wants long hair then he should just get a wig. He not fooling anyone aside from himself with that Benjamin Franklin skullet he has going on.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    The Dude

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  10. Damn, Chris' hairline is receding, never really paid attention until I saw the pics in the OP.
    I guess that's why he dresses like a Slav Pokemon Trainer and wears that stupid hat.

If I had to estimate, I'd say his hairline is about to hit even with his side burns.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Late Late x 1
    Thomas Paine

Thomas Paine Jameson® Irish Whiskey enthusiast

kiwifarms.is
  11. First you notice the colossal holes in the gloves. Then you notice that they're literally browning like an old banana.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    Ted_Breakfast

Ted_Breakfast What'll it be, boys?

kiwifarms.is
  12. Bullshit. Everyone has heard of the Marvel's most popular comic "Red and Blue with Black Spider Webs, Spider-man"

• Winner Winner x 20
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Deadpool

Deadpool Embrace the hate.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  13. Christine is stunning, if you know what I mean.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Triggered Fivehead

Triggered Fivehead Totally not a perverted furry

kiwifarms.is
  14. It's not a new character. That character is a year old. https://sonichu.com/w/index.php?title=Hyperdimension_Neptunia&redirect=no#Battery-Charge_Heart

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Stephanie Bustcakes

Stephanie Bustcakes This is what Chris actually believes

kiwifarms.is
  15. Of course Chris is back to the same shit that started the Idea Guy saga.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  16. I always liked Marvel's "Lemony Lemon Yellow and Royal Blue With Shining Silver Claws Wildman" and "Hot Rod Red and Glittering Gold Power Armor Rich Man" best.

It's new in regards to it being part of Chris' new pantheon of overpowered Marty Stus, and not part of his original lineup of characters.

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    The Dude

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  17. Is it just the lighting or does his Sonichu necklace actually look that dirty?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    ATaxingWoman

ATaxingWoman Professional tax investigator

kiwifarms.is
  18. Its Chris, so it could go either way, but safe bet is that it's just that dirty.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    The Dude

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  19. I am still not going to any new weddings and I’m not sending a gift. Uhhh, was the Shoe Painting Craft Demo so that he could make ‘blue hearts’ shoes? So he can go around “walking in her shoes” and know he has the power of the Reality Stone? And here I thought Thanos and Gamora had a fucked up relationship.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    #19 Chandler Cats, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    Chandler Cats

Chandler Cats Pufferton owes me four years alimony!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  20. probably im :late: but that purple necklace medal is a CPU goddess thing rigth?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    HaldolJunkie

HaldolJunkie Be richer than men who invented religions

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.