9/2018 - Chris joins a fan's Discord -

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Maintenance is concluded.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the hell is this autism? Chris sharts out a new character (that's exactly as overpowered, big-titted and boring as the last three) every week and talks as though we're all supposed to know who this is. Worse still, he really believes they exist.

If anyone is keeping up with this explosion of autistic Mary Sues, semper goddamn fi to you. Also, get some help.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Battery Charge Blue Heart? The fuck kinda name is that? It doesn't flow at all, and it would be awkward to say out loud. Blue Heart I can kinda get, and I know Chris' favorite color is "Battery Charge Blue" or whatever from his kiddie crayons, but putting them together to make a character name is just Autistic. Could you imagine a comic or cartoon character in anything actually published professionally? Of course not, because it's a stupid, confusing name. And it's just another boring Chris stand in who will have all the powers, have no weaknesses, and will be the prettiest and cutest ever because that's how Chris creates all his characters. You'd think with dozens of unbeatable super heroes wandering around Chris' imagination land that he wouldn't have been afraid of some anime chick with a moon laser.

Thomas Paine

Jameson® Irish Whiskey enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Damn, Chris' hairline is receding, never really paid attention until I saw the pics in the OP.
I guess that's why he dresses like a Slav Pokemon Trainer and wears that stupid hat.

If I had to estimate, I'd say his hairline is about to hit even with his side burns.

Deadpool

He is not lonely, who takes pride in solitude.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Battery Charge Blue Heart? The fuck kinda name is that? It doesn't flow at all, and it would be awkward to say out loud. Blue Heart I can kinda get, and I know Chris' favorite color is "Battery Charge Blue" or whatever from his kiddie crayons, but putting them together to make a character name is just Autistic. Could you imagine a comic or cartoon character in anything actually published professionally? Of course not, because it's a stupid, confusing name.
Bullshit. Everyone has heard of the Marvel's most popular comic "Red and Blue with Black Spider Webs, Spider-man"

Stephanie Bustcakes

This is what Chris actually believes
kiwifarms.net
Battery Charge Blue Heart? The fuck kinda name is that? It doesn't flow at all, and it would be awkward to say out loud. Blue Heart I can kinda get, and I know Chris' favorite color is "Battery Charge Blue" or whatever from his kiddie crayons, but putting them together to make a character name is just Autistic. Could you imagine a comic or cartoon character in anything actually published professionally? Of course not, because it's a stupid, confusing name. And it's just another boring Chris stand in who will have all the powers, have no weaknesses, and will be the prettiest and cutest ever because that's how Chris creates all his characters. You'd think with dozens of unbeatable super heroes wandering around Chris' imagination land that he wouldn't have been afraid of some anime chick with a moon laser.
It's not a new character. That character is a year old. https://sonichu.com/w/index.php?title=Hyperdimension_Neptunia&redirect=no#Battery-Charge_Heart

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bullshit. Everyone has heard of the Marvel's most popular comic "Red and Blue with Black Spider Webs, Spider-man"
I always liked Marvel's "Lemony Lemon Yellow and Royal Blue With Shining Silver Claws Wildman" and "Hot Rod Red and Glittering Gold Power Armor Rich Man" best.

It's new in regards to it being part of Chris' new pantheon of overpowered Marty Stus, and not part of his original lineup of characters.

Chandler Cats

Pufferton owes me four years alimony!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am still not going to any new weddings and I’m not sending a gift. Uhhh, was the Shoe Painting Craft Demo so that he could make ‘blue hearts’ shoes? So he can go around “walking in her shoes” and know he has the power of the Reality Stone? And here I thought Thanos and Gamora had a fucked up relationship.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino