A Brief Return to the Real Life Villains Wiki and FALSE FLAG OPS -

Judge Willow Giovanna

Judge of the Dongsquad Sperg Genocide Unit
kiwifarms.net
[12:05:49 AM] *** Call from Gabe Navarro, duration 33:37. ***

Call recap:
  1. Stated it was my obligation as web admin to deal with certain greivances.
  2. Asked for help with Willow and Real Life Villains Wiki.
    1. Personally wanted me to call the General from RLV and defend him.
    2. Requested Willow be banned from the forums.
  3. Rejected both requests.
    1. Said that calling the RLV wiki to help him back onto the website wouldn't be a good thing for him.
    2. Banning Willow from the forum wouldn't impede her at all as she would simply traffic her efforts elsewhere.
  4. Spent a very long time going over the difference between what he wants to see happen and what is liable to happen.
  5. Went over the Streisand Effect and how search indexing is.
  6. He asked for help undoing the damage.
    1. Told him to stop using Moleman9000 / Reason X
    2. Told him to stop feeding the trolls.
    3. Told him to stop allowing himself to being baited into wars on websites and to stop being so angry at people.
  7. Wanted to know about Willow & The Master's Voice and how to get back at them.
    1. Told him I know absolutely nothing identifying about either of them.
    2. Explained that Willow Giovanna, Candy, Satan, and The Master's Voice are all pseudonyms with no tie to legal identities.
  8. We went into the topic of Revenge.
    1. Tried to convince him that getting back at Willow is the worst possible way to go about things.
    2. Explained that even if he could do to Willow everything she had done to him, it wouldn't undo any damage or makes things right.
    3. He said he would like her forced to acknowledge in a 1984 Room 101 style way that cyberbullying isn't okay.
    4. Revisited the topic of desires versus reality.
  9. Asked for legal advice.
    1. Told him that I've never heard of a legal/civil case being successfully held against an Internet troll by someone known as a Lolcow.
    2. Offered up illegitimate recording of phone calls as the only thing I could think of that'd genuinely be illegal.
    3. Told him to, if he's serious about legal cases, compile evidence without responding and ask his family for a civil court consult.
He thanked me for being a "good person" and that was the end. I didn't mean to be so helpful and impartial but he seemed really sad and I didn't want to just sit there insulting him when he came to me for help. He seemed to internalize advice, which was surprising. He was a bit stubborn to accept the idea he could never repair the name Moleman9000 or make Candy "pay" for her crimes, but at the end he seemed genuinely optimistic and accepting.

Also, as an aside, he told me he didn't see his brother that often except a few times a year and described him as a cool guy. That was kind of sweet.
That recording setup you said you had failed to pan out didn't it? Also I want to know more about 8.3 - the Room 101 style confession. Could you elaborate.

But doesn't he always say stuff like that? That he's going to change and improve himself but then turns around and goes right back to being the same as old Gaben?
Always. Its like how Chris goes "thank you, your opinion is being inputted."

Last edited by a moderator:

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
That recording setup you said you had failed to pan out didn't it? Also I want to know more about 8.3 - the Room 101 style confession. Could you elaborate.
IIRC the context was what he would want to see happen in an ideal situation. There were no details like the electroshock therapy, this was pinned between talks about discouraging revenge fantasies and understanding the boundaries of reality. I asked him what he thinks would be the most ideal solution to the problem if all constraints were lifted.

Last edited:
Reactions: BT 075

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
What he was mentally reaching for was a situation in which the trolls were forced to stop trolling. He had a demonstrably limited understanding of both legal technicalities and literature, so he probably cited Room 101 because he read 1984 in highschool or something. It was the only thing he could reference as he didn't know anything about stuff like restraining orders or even other fiction that isn't quite so monstrous. I don't think he actually has a torture fetish or whatever.

Reactions: Arctic and BT 075

Judge Willow Giovanna

Judge of the Dongsquad Sperg Genocide Unit
kiwifarms.net
What he was mentally reaching for was a situation in which the trolls were forced to stop trolling. He had a demonstrably limited understanding of both legal technicalities and literature, so he probably cited Room 101 because he read 1984 in highschool or something. It was the only thing he could reference as he didn't know anything about stuff like restraining orders or even other fiction that isn't quite so monstrous. I don't think he actually has a torture fetish or whatever.
This is whole time I was thinking you were summing up his thoughts on the matter using the term Room 101, I didn't realize he was the one who actually mentioned it. That's hilarious. I'm starting to wonder if he really paid attention when they were reading it in class or whether he just skimmed it. I don't think he would have referenced that room over something more realistic like a restraining order had he actually read the book. Then again he could just be a moron.

Ivan Komarov

BBW
kiwifarms.net
This is especially funny since he gets super asspained at 1984 because
A: He supports policies identical to those of Ingsoc
B: NO HAPPY ENDING (didn't actually understand the ending)
This is why we kept replacing his self fellating about me's on wikia with the entire text of 1984.

Backwards Harvester

Demented Gardner
kiwifarms.net
He once sperged out about how furry artists never made their echidna characters have accurate [that is, two pronged] dicks.
Well then...... I've heard of people sperg about all kinds of stupid stuff stuff but that just might take the cake there. I'm pretty sure not even JustinRPG would sperg out about something like that.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well then...... I've heard of people sperg about all kinds of stupid stuff stuff but that just might take the cake there. I'm pretty sure not even JustinRPG would sperg out about something like that.
That sort of thing would make one wonder why Moleman9000 would sperg about that. I mean, why? Just why sperg about an Echidna not having that?

Reactions: Backwards Harvester

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to totally sound like a whiteknight but as someone who has had a mentally ill person falsely and batshit insanely accuse me of a death threat, I feel bad for Gabe that he had someone get hold of his account and put those words into his mouth so to speak. Letting his account info out there is dumb of course, and the fact that he already acts like a shittrumpet doesnt help him any, but still, it's not cool.

Reactions: Arctic and Varis

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to totally sound like a whiteknight but as someone who has had a mentally ill person falsely and batshit insanely accuse me of a death threat, I feel bad for Gabe that he had someone get hold of his account and put those words into his mouth so to speak. Letting his account info out there is dumb of course, and the fact that he already acts like a shittrumpet doesnt help him any, but still, it's not cool.
he has access to that account again and everyone accepts it as a ruse. i sent him a call and cleared it up pretty quick.

Reactions: Varis

Xarpho

Not an Elf Thot in Sight!
kiwifarms.net
[12:05:49 AM] *** Call from Gabe Navarro, duration 33:37. ***

Call recap:
  1. Stated it was my obligation as web admin to deal with certain greivances.
  2. Asked for help with Willow and Real Life Villains Wiki.
    1. Personally wanted me to call the General from RLV and defend him.
    2. Requested Willow be banned from the forums.
  3. Rejected both requests.
    1. Said that calling the RLV wiki to help him back onto the website wouldn't be a good thing for him.
    2. Banning Willow from the forum wouldn't impede her at all as she would simply traffic her efforts elsewhere.
  4. Spent a very long time going over the difference between what he wants to see happen and what is liable to happen.
  5. Went over the Streisand Effect and how search indexing is.
  6. He asked for help undoing the damage.
    1. Told him to stop using Moleman9000 / Reason X
    2. Told him to stop feeding the trolls.
    3. Told him to stop allowing himself to being baited into wars on websites and to stop being so angry at people.
  7. Wanted to know about Willow & The Master's Voice and how to get back at them.
    1. Told him I know absolutely nothing identifying about either of them.
    2. Explained that Willow Giovanna, Candy, Satan, and The Master's Voice are all pseudonyms with no tie to legal identities.
  8. We went into the topic of Revenge.
    1. Tried to convince him that getting back at Willow is the worst possible way to go about things.
    2. Explained that even if he could do to Willow everything she had done to him, it wouldn't undo any damage or makes things right.
    3. He said he would like her forced to acknowledge in a 1984 Room 101 style way that cyberbullying isn't okay.
    4. Revisited the topic of desires versus reality.
  9. Asked for legal advice.
    1. Told him that I've never heard of a legal/civil case being successfully held against an Internet troll by someone known as a Lolcow.
    2. Offered up illegitimate recording of phone calls as the only thing I could think of that'd genuinely be illegal.
    3. Told him to, if he's serious about legal cases, compile evidence without responding and ask his family for a civil court consult.
He thanked me for being a "good person" and that was the end. I didn't mean to be so helpful and impartial but he seemed really sad and I didn't want to just sit there insulting him when he came to me for help. He seemed to internalize advice, which was surprising. He was a bit stubborn to accept the idea he could never repair the name Moleman9000 or make Candy "pay" for her crimes, but at the end he seemed genuinely optimistic and accepting.

Also, as an aside, he told me he didn't see his brother that often except a few times a year and described him as a cool guy. That was kind of sweet.
Man, I do kind of sorry for Gabe there...but :null: seems like a pretty cool guy. Cwcki Forums isn't my favorite forum, but it doesn't have the repulsive admins/mods that other forums are plagued with. :heart-full:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino