That recording setup you said you had failed to pan out didn't it? Also I want to know more about 8.3 - the Room 101 style confession. Could you elaborate.[12:05:49 AM] *** Call from Gabe Navarro, duration 33:37. ***
He thanked me for being a "good person" and that was the end. I didn't mean to be so helpful and impartial but he seemed really sad and I didn't want to just sit there insulting him when he came to me for help. He seemed to internalize advice, which was surprising. He was a bit stubborn to accept the idea he could never repair the name Moleman9000 or make Candy "pay" for her crimes, but at the end he seemed genuinely optimistic and accepting.
- Stated it was my obligation as web admin to deal with certain greivances.
- Asked for help with Willow and Real Life Villains Wiki.
- Personally wanted me to call the General from RLV and defend him.
- Requested Willow be banned from the forums.
- Rejected both requests.
- Said that calling the RLV wiki to help him back onto the website wouldn't be a good thing for him.
- Banning Willow from the forum wouldn't impede her at all as she would simply traffic her efforts elsewhere.
- Spent a very long time going over the difference between what he wants to see happen and what is liable to happen.
- Went over the Streisand Effect and how search indexing is.
- He asked for help undoing the damage.
- Told him to stop using Moleman9000 / Reason X
- Told him to stop feeding the trolls.
- Told him to stop allowing himself to being baited into wars on websites and to stop being so angry at people.
- Wanted to know about Willow & The Master's Voice and how to get back at them.
- Told him I know absolutely nothing identifying about either of them.
- Explained that Willow Giovanna, Candy, Satan, and The Master's Voice are all pseudonyms with no tie to legal identities.
- We went into the topic of Revenge.
- Tried to convince him that getting back at Willow is the worst possible way to go about things.
- Explained that even if he could do to Willow everything she had done to him, it wouldn't undo any damage or makes things right.
- He said he would like her forced to acknowledge in a 1984 Room 101 style way that cyberbullying isn't okay.
- Revisited the topic of desires versus reality.
- Asked for legal advice.
- Told him that I've never heard of a legal/civil case being successfully held against an Internet troll by someone known as a Lolcow.
- Offered up illegitimate recording of phone calls as the only thing I could think of that'd genuinely be illegal.
- Told him to, if he's serious about legal cases, compile evidence without responding and ask his family for a civil court consult.
Also, as an aside, he told me he didn't see his brother that often except a few times a year and described him as a cool guy. That was kind of sweet.
Always. Its like how Chris goes "thank you, your opinion is being inputted."But doesn't he always say stuff like that? That he's going to change and improve himself but then turns around and goes right back to being the same as old Gaben?
Last edited by a moderator: