Disaster A mother's warning: If you have white teen sons, listen up ... - Another Alt-Right Alogrithm Article

Übertroon

Gotta go fast
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, that's really funny. This reads like a column in a newspaper of a religious person complaining about a TV show, something like The Simpsons where they list out words associated with the show as demonic. The way they phrase it in the "they are luring children in" and shit like that even though there's actively no "alt-right" propaganda really targeting children. Literally Helen Lovejoy shit.

The left has become what they hated.
It shouldn't be shocking, you can have self professed satanists be taken seriously, and no one bats an eye if you say you worship the devil. So what are people supposed to do to be edgy? Well obviously you look for the thing that is to our society what devil worship was to society in the past. And that's how you end up with Atomwaffen spergs

YooA

kiwifarms.net
"I taught them their ABCs, I potty trained them. My next big lesson is how to look at the media they are consuming constructively," Schroeder said.
Yeah. Fucking. Right. I can understand parents being concerned about their children's online behavior, where you don't want them posting Hitler on their facebook feed. But this mom just wants her sons to interpret media through whichever political lens she already has. Just reading through the article you can see her bias about right wing viewpoints. Her deep concern and anxiety would be the same if her boys started walking around in MAGA hats.

SmileyTimeDayCare

kiwifarms.net
More CNN propaganda.

So what are the odds this woman's husband hit the eject after it became apparent his wife was insane and frigid? He hooked up with someone younger and sexually available and she sits around lying about her son's internet activity for virtue points while she tries to convince him he is a white supremacist and slips HRT drugs into his soy m|lk.

Every other week CNN or someone like them pumps out a story like this crap. It has become so popular even noted heterosexual David Pakman seeds his call in shows with callers who declare that David won them back from the alt-right rabbit hole they had fallen in when innocently watching YouTube and surfing the webz.

Thank Obama for this bullshit. He made propaganda in the media legal again. News can be anything now.

Marco Fucko

ow
kiwifarms.net
Are parents always this exceptional when trying to guide their children? Newsflash: you're a lame authority figure, teens want/need to rebel against your lameness.

My mom tried to be overprotective and filter out shit, and in high school I was a stoner and sexual degenerate. So were the uber religious kids. There is no protecting children from the world, you gotta have them understand the reality they live in and navigate it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino