Disaster A mother's warning: If you have white teen sons, listen up ... - Another Alt-Right Alogrithm Article

Keystone

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"If your son looks at cartoon frogs he'll turn in a nazi gamergater who hates women and minorities! Those hormone blocker treatments are totally fine though, don't worry; anyone saying otherwise is just spreading alt-right propaganda."

There, I just wrote the template (or honest to god entire article) for these clickbait stories. I'll take my payment in good boy points thank you.

FierceBrosnan

Can 2019 just be over alreadY?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If SJWs had a lick of sense they'd realize their true oppressors and the largest hindrance to their cause is white women. White women are fucking terrible.
Middle aged white women are the cancer killing everything. At the heart of almost every bullshit "controversy" is some uppity soccer mom with the "may I speak to your manager" haircut with a big ass ( and not in a fun way) acting like an exceptional twat.

Dom Cruise

too... many... books...
kiwifarms.net
They're growing up in a culture that hates them and wants them to be miserable, why wouldn't there be resentment? It's hard enough dealing with this climate as a 30 year old man, I feel bad for any teenagers having to deal with it.

If the left was concerned about white supremacy they'd address the toxic anti-white male climate that is causing it to gain such a foothold but they don't and the resentment just keeps growing because guilt tripping is not going to work on everyone.

Yotsubaaa

Hope always wins!
kiwifarms.net
So what are the odds this woman's husband hit the eject after it became apparent his wife was insane and frigid? He hooked up with someone younger and sexually available and she sits around lying about her son's internet activity for virtue points while she tries to convince him he is a white supremacist and slips HRT drugs into his soy m|lk.
Dad was divorced and run off as a "toxic male" influence years ago......
Huh? Her husband is mentioned in the article, he told her to chill out when she was about to go full bitch on her kid:
Schroeder admits she overreacted when she heard alt-right talking points coming out of her son's mouth, perhaps because it felt so personal to her. She became emotional and threatened to take away his phone.

Her husband intervened and she decided to dial it down.

Also:
Instead, she was able to team up with her sons, sitting together and decoding memes and posts they now flag to her if they have concerns. And she will share material she has found with them.
"The kids and I are conspirators together," she said.

She might point something out and then tell her boys, "These alt-right guys were trying to trick you. Like they think you're dumb and you're not. You're smart."
Holy crap, this is manipulative as hell. And related:
So instead of enjoying memes like a normal human, her sons now have to run everything by mommy so that she can explain how they shouldn't be having fun on the Internet and that everything is bad and they're bad. Yep, I'm sure her sons won't grow up to despise her later (assuming they grow up into healthy, well-adjusted adults at all).

And remember guys, explaining the joke always makes it funnier!

Damn, I feel really bad for these kids.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Middle aged white women are the cancer killing everything. At the heart of almost every bullshit "controversy" is some uppity soccer mom with the "may I speak to your manager" haircut with a big ass ( and not in a fun way) acting like an exceptional twat.
Imagine hitting middle age and having nothing to show for it but a fat ass and having pumped out a couple of incels.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino