A Probably Faked Suicide and Other Assorted Subculture News 6/28/21 -

Cardenio

*YAWN*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tommy has some rare moments of clarity and somewhat rational thinking, at least compared to his normal state of batshittery. Iirc he was one of the only people to not entirely blame KF on Chloe Sagal self-immolating and that the trans community on Twitter needed to stop turning on each other so quickly.

I guess even a pedophile dogfucker's right twice a day
Let's be honest, Tommy loves this silly site because he's got an audience. Without Kiwifarms he's just another Looney talking endlessly to the void of the internet.

Hence why he posts here. If the tranny gamer goons got their ways Tommy would be despondent.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Let's be honest, Tommy loves this silly site because he's got an audience. Without Kiwifarms he's just another Looney talking endlessly to the void of the internet.

Hence why he posts here. If the tranny gamer goons got their ways Tommy would be despondent.
This is true. Substack isn't getting him the attention he craves. Without KF and AMB, Tom is lost and would be outside yelling at clouds.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

i have plenty of audience at facebook and most of them are not irrationally insane infantile imbeciles living in a video game world. You don't see me here much unless my facebook is blocked.

This is true. Substack isn't getting him the attention he craves. Without KF and AMB, Tom is lost and would be outside yelling at clouds.
You sir, lurker_x/Big Todd, are one extremely deluded, arrogant, ignorant, fucking toadie without a clue of anything that's really real about me. i give a shit less about "attention" , you fucking infantile imbecile. this is what i do with dead time instead of watching the Simpson's or Family Guy.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you need to stop believing lies told to you by people who are actually child rapists, dog fuckers and scatophiles, like @Daisymae / Sneasel
Can you provide evidence for these serious allegations?
E69F95C9-CC4A-4C7C-B8FF-CB53EFC69987.jpeg
i have plenty of audience at facebook and most of them are not irrationally insane infantile imbeciles living in a video game world. You don't see me here much unless my facebook is blocked.
Why do you keep getting blocked on Facebook? Are you as aggressive and angry there as you are on here?

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
You sir, lurker_x/Big Todd, are one extremely deluded, arrogant, ignorant, fucking toadie without a clue of anything that's really real about me. i give a shit less about "attention" , you fucking infantile imbecile. this is what i do with dead time instead of watching the Simpson's or Family Guy.
Please put me back on ignore. I prefer to talk about you and not with you.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
your brain is broken, maggot. off to Mount Stupid with the rest of the ignored ignorati.

you need to stop believing lies told to you by people who are actually child rapists, dog fuckers and scatophiles, like @Daisymae / Sneasel

You really are a retard Thomas. do get you are a fat old man that raped a child and fucks dogs.