A Public Service Announcement for all you damn Cyberbullies -

Judge Willow Giovanna

Judge of the Dongsquad Sperg Genocide Unit
kiwifarms.net
Due to popular demand and copious drug use, we at Megaworld Productions have decided to reveal something we've been planning for a very long time:

An interactive lolcow historical archive made for "cyberbullies" by "cyberbullies"

This is the second wiki to ever be created by Megaworld Productions and we hope to get our public audience involved in the creation and maintenance of this wiki. Currently the first two lolcow articles that have been added are that of Robert Wayne Stiles and our dear Moleman9000. They however could use a lot of work since we are missing some vital intel. That's where you come in dear readers. Anybody wishing to add and contribute to this growing body of work (and probably forever damn yourself to a life of autism), send give me an email address you use and a small paragraph explaing what you will bring to the wiki, and I will invite you in. There is a 97% chance of your application being approved provided you don't have crippling autism or a history of defending a clique that might get offended by this wiki.

B

BT 075

kiwifarms.net
This is pretty chill, Willow. And it follows along a suggestion Null made today of our forums branching out and starting to document lolcows. Encyclopedia Dramatica is pretty much constantly offline these days and there's so much precious autism going to waste. Good luck on storing it some place nice and cosy for future reference.

This information is vitally important for me so that I can see where it went wrong with these people and ensure babby Satan turns out alright and not like these sad creatures. Good luck on this fabulous project! :biggrin:

Awesome picture! I am counting four of our beloved forum members! ;)

Judge Willow Giovanna

kiwifarms.net
Explain yourself!

This is pretty chill, Willow. And it follows along a suggestion Null made today of our forums branching out and starting to document lolcows. Encyclopedia Dramatica is pretty much constantly offline these days and there's so much precious autism going to waste. Good luck on storing it some place nice and cosy for future reference.

This information is vitally important for me so that I can see where it went wrong with these people and ensure babby Satan turns out alright and not like these sad creatures. Good luck on this fabulous project! :biggrin:

Awesome picture! I am counting four of our beloved forum members! ;)

THANK YOU FATHER I WILL! The choice to host it on wikispaces is because they don't give a shit about what they host most of the time and are staunch believers in freedum of speech. Lord knows how much Mole has tried to get the Avan-Verse wiki taken down from there.

Judge Willow Giovanna

kiwifarms.net

THANK YOU FATHER I WILL! The choice to host it on wikispaces is because they don't give a shit about what they host most of the time and are staunch believers in freedum of speech. Lord knows how much Mole has tried to get the Avan-Verse wiki taken down from there.

Remember to apply btw! Especially you Alan, you've done a better job of archiving all of mole's craziness than I have!

José Mourinho

The Special One
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looking good.

Edit: I'll contribute in the next few days, I'm very free at that time.

Edit 2: Love the home page too. Sums up about what are lolcows. I just point and laugh at them and that's it.

Reactions: OtterParty

Dork Of Ages

I give him a head-bop!
kiwifarms.net
A cool idea. This wiki can be used as a hub for lolcow history and information. Maybe it can also link to another wikis or archives about lolcows (like Jace or Chris) if a reader wishes to know more about a particular lolcow, if there is one available.

Reactions: OtterParty

Judge Willow Giovanna

kiwifarms.net
A cool idea. This wiki can be used as a hub for lolcow history and information. Maybe it can also link to another wikis or archives about lolcows (like Jace or Chris) if a reader wishes to know more about a particular lolcow, if there is one available.
Yeah ideally it would quickly summarize people like Chris and then provide a link at the top for more indepth info while Rika and Mole would get a full article that explains everything.

Dork Of Ages

I give him a head-bop!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah ideally it would quickly summarize people like Chris and then provide a link at the top for more indepth info while Rika and Mole would get a full article that explains everything.
Good to know. I can contribute a little bit. I created an account, how can I be added to the member list?

Dork Of Ages

I give him a head-bop!
kiwifarms.net
Hey, Willow, is this wiki still a thing? I made some articles there, but I didn't see any activity from the other members in the past few weeks.

Judge Willow Giovanna

kiwifarms.net
Hey, Willow, is this wiki still a thing? I made some articles there, but I didn't see any activity from the other members in the past few weeks.
Yeah its still active, me and the other irc fags have been a bit busy with other things for a while however.

Tags
None