A Song About Josh Moon and all the Incels around him -

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey Tom, remember when you thought you were going to marry that Kuwaiti dude, but he didn’t want to go anywhere near your filthy wiener and it turned out that he actually wanted you to audition for his band? That was hilarious.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
So to be clear, since you're dropping "incel" as an insult now, your own celibacy is voluntary? Despite the number of people you've been documented trying to fuck or marry in recent years who were either repulsed by you or were catfishes and trolls all along?

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You do realize that a majority of the users on this website are women, right? There are many accomplished, married, and successful Kiwis who do not fall under the category of "incel" (which is a term you morons have been misusing for years). A lot of the troons we make fun of are involuntarily celibate because they've made themselves attractive to no one.
No, I didn't. The majority of the mean, stupid, gullible derps that get in my face here are males and seriously fucked up transgender people. any women are likely to be like you and mariposa; mean, stupid, racist, sexist, fuckbags.
if/when tommy's subforum gets demoted do you think tommy will just shit up general discussion or just make new posts in the general thread?
if demoted=shut down, Tommie will most likely completely disappear.

Thomas Highway

I ain't no senator's son, son
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, I didn't. The majority of the mean, stupid, gullible derps that get in my face here are males and seriously fucked up transgender people. any women are likely to be like you and mariposa; mean, stupid, racist, sexist, fuckbags.

I would never get in your face. You spew droplets constantly and most likely smell like shit.

Erika Furudo

Me an intellectual 🎶
kiwifarms.net

I would love it if you could elaborate. What makes "seriously fucked up transgender people"? What do you consider fucked up and why are you not considered fucked up?