A Song About Josh Moon and all the Incels around him -

Alex Krycek

DeagleDadDisciple
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I could have gone my entire life without knowing where you decide to relieve yourself. You don’t need to fucking announce that shit to the world and wear it like a badge of honor, you just fucking do it when you need to do it and leave it at that.

Only people with really weird fetishes involving humiliation talk about this shit so openly, that and attention whores.

Easy Peasy

I am a functioning adult...well maybe not...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If a person with a penis legitimately identifies as female, they should use female spaces. I stand to pee and would rather shock men than women, but will use the ladies room if I need to poo.

There are no recorded instances of a transgender woman sexually assaulting anybody in a female only space and institutions implementing trans inclusive policies report no increases in sexual assaults due to men dressing up as women. There are very few instances of it recorded in the past twenty years. Why bother when the boys are such easy pickings in the mens room?
"No instances of a transgender woman sexually assaulting anybody in a female only space "

Kill yourself you fucking liar

teeth

kiwifarms.net
There are no recorded instances of a transgender woman sexually assaulting anybody in a female only space and institutions implementing trans inclusive policies report no increases in sexual assaults due to men dressing up as women. There are very few instances of it recorded in the past twenty years. Why bother when the boys are such easy pickings in the mens room?
Oh really?
Okay, please explain these then:

Transgender Woman Accused of Assaulting Teen in Walmart Bathroom

Transgender Woman Assaults 10 Year Old Girl in Morrison’s Toilet

Lawsuit: Female Prisoner Says She Was Raped by Transgender Inmate

Seven Sex Attacks in Women’s Jails by Transgender Convicts

Transgender Prisoner Who Sexually Assaulted Inmates Jailed for Life

....and many more? I would love to hear your take, Tom.

Alex Krycek

DeagleDadDisciple
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why bother when the boys are such easy pickings in the mens room?
Being disgusted and bewildered at other shit you said I missed this part. Are you legit saying you’ve molested a young boy in the men’s room before? It goes without saying that you’ve thought about it, but the way you’re phrasing this it sounds like you’ve actually done it.

EDIT: Ninja’d

Erika Furudo

Me an intellectual 🎶
kiwifarms.net
If a person with a penis legitimately identifies as female, they should use female spaces. I stand to pee and would rather shock men than women, but will use the ladies room if I need to poo.

Ok. So the reason you won't be trying to change your body via surgery is because you cant coom in the womens room if you get the chop. Glad we could sort that out. There is zero reason you can't just use the mens room, unless oyu WANT to use the womens room, in which case it is for the above reasons. It's an increasingly common thing I notice where troons want to get in womens areas without disabling their dick first, just saying they are women and wearing a wig is enough. It's creepy as fuck.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Ok. So the reason you won't be trying to change your body via surgery is because you cant coom in the womens room if you get the chop. Glad we could sort that out. There is zero reason you can't just use the mens room, unless oyu WANT to use the womens room, in which case it is for the above reasons. It's an increasingly common thing I notice where troons want to get in womens areas without disabling their dick first, just saying they are women and wearing a wig is enough. It's creepy as fuck.
your perverted imagination is what's creepy as fuck, cupcake.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
My name isn't Tom. My take is that those few instances in no way define the entire demographic, you toxic transphobic talking turd. If you run the numbers, they're still lower than most other demographics in the commission of sexual assault and higher than most in getting raped.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

teeth

kiwifarms.net
My name isn't Tom. My take is that those few instances in no way define the entire demographic, you toxic transphobic talking turd. If you run the numbers, they're still lower than most other demographics in the commission of sexual assault and higher than most in getting raped.
Ok Tom, would you like to cite any of those claims?
I found a pretty interesting study you may want to check out, just a few quotes from it:
“MtF transitioners were over 6 times more likely to be convicted of an offence than female comparators and 18 times more likely to be convicted of a violent offence. The group had no statistically significant differences from other natal males, for convictions in general or for violent offending. The group examined were those who committed to surgery, and so were more tightly defined than a population based solely on self-declaration.”

MOJ stats show 76 of the 129 male-born prisoners identifying as transgender (not counting any with GRCs) have at least 1 conviction of sexual offence. This includes 36 convictions for rape and 10 for attempted rape. These are clearly male type crimes (rape is defined as penetration with a penis).
Here is the number compared with figures for sex offending rates in men and women over the same period.
Comparisons of official MOJ statistics from March / April 2019 (most recent official count of transgender prisoners):
76 sex offenders out of 129 transwomen = 58.9%
125 sex offenders out of 3812 women in prison = 3.3%
13234 sex offenders out of 78781 men in prison = 16.8%

Now yes, this is just one study, but it’s more than you’ve ever given to back up your own random blurbs in this thread.
You are a violent, sadistic manchild, and I hope you one day convince yourself to finally get the chop so that no child or animal has to feel terror while in your presence ever again.

Alex Krycek

DeagleDadDisciple
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah but Trans people are like 1% of the population, 1.5 at most? That’s still pretty disproportionate, I’m not saying all Trans people are inherently perverts but there’s an overlap you must have at least noticed on some level. I know you’re biased but hey you should be able to admit you’ve met some Tranny that was really just a scumbag pervert. Reason I say this is I have a good friend who’s Trans and has said there’s parts of the community that are insanely perverted and deviant. You’re telling me, that with all this evidence, you think this is not disproportionate whatsoever? This is completely normal behavior and it should be celebrated and loved by everyone when a child makes life altering decisions based on a fucking whim or you think everyone here is some evil sexist out to get you? No you have a victim complex on top of your narcissism, attention whoring, and masochism. The only reason you’re adopting all these awesome/s/ labels is because you want the oppression points. Well guess what? You win, you’re the most pathetic human being alive. You get the shit medal.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Trans people should be forced to get a tattoo which marks them based on their biological sex. (Similar to how Hitler made Jews get a Star of David tattoo).

Biological males get XY, biological females get XX - then no one ends up sleeping with one by accident.
Gosh, that's some mighty white thinking there, bubba. What have you got for an encore, Captain AmeriKKKa?
Ok Tom, would you like to cite any of those claims?
I found a pretty interesting study you may want to check out, just a few quotes from it:
“MtF transitioners were over 6 times more likely to be convicted of an offence than female comparators and 18 times more likely to be convicted of a violent offence. The group had no statistically significant differences from other natal males, for convictions in general or for violent offending. The group examined were those who committed to surgery, and so were more tightly defined than a population based solely on self-declaration.”

MOJ stats show 76 of the 129 male-born prisoners identifying as transgender (not counting any with GRCs) have at least 1 conviction of sexual offence. This includes 36 convictions for rape and 10 for attempted rape. These are clearly male type crimes (rape is defined as penetration with a penis).
Here is the number compared with figures for sex offending rates in men and women over the same period.
Comparisons of official MOJ statistics from March / April 2019 (most recent official count of transgender prisoners):
76 sex offenders out of 129 transwomen = 58.9%
125 sex offenders out of 3812 women in prison = 3.3%
13234 sex offenders out of 78781 men in prison = 16.8%

Now yes, this is just one study, but it’s more than you’ve ever given to back up your own random blurbs in this thread.
You are a violent, sadistic manchild, and I hope you one day convince yourself to finally get the chop so that no child or animal has to feel terror while in your presence ever again.
You, my dear are quite delusional about me and one real sick fucking puppy if you believe that bullshit about me. You also need to read other threads where I post the links to those "random blurbs" . I don't suppose you have anything fresher than this ancient study with a larger sample you want to run with? As for the prison population stats, they're localized and can't be applied globally. Also, what percentage of the transgender population do the transgender inmates represent? Nobody is denying that there aren't plenty of really unstable, violent freaks out there, but not any more than any other demographic.

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
Gosh, that's some mighty white thinking there, bubba. What have you got for an encore, Captain AmeriKKKa?

"White" in the jargon of Tommy Tooter and his ilk just means "well-adjusted normal person", or "anything he doesn't like".

Also, if the Klan had just lynched pedophiles, most people wouldn't have cared.

Now go back to Arkham Asylum.

1622076384785 (2).png1622174049238.png

Last edited:

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
"White" in the jargon of Tommy Tooter and his ilk just means "well-adjusted normal person", or "anything he doesn't like".

Also, if the Klan had just lynched pedophiles, most people wouldn't have cared.

Now go back to Arkham Asylum.

View attachment 2209050View attachment 2209041
No, Captain AmeriKKKa, mighty white is the misogynistic, racist, sexist, ageist, classist and transphobic nonsense you spew, sped.