Crime A video caught white students saying the n-word. Amid outcry, they’ve been criminally charged. - Right Wing btfo

FierceBrosnan

Can 2019 just be over already?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
not if the Batmobile loses has it's wheels stolen.
Ftfy.
Also, making a video recording of someone with audio is illegal in Connecticut unless both parties agree to allow it.
But that poor POC several hundred feet away felt absolutely terrified and threatened by the plain clothes klan members that were no doubt ready to lynch the first strong and brave proud black person they saw. Seriously this dude is on the same level as an old woman that sits fearfully at her window and calls the cops on the mailman for trespassing.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, Karal and Mukaj, two last names I associate with whiteness.
WOT THE FUCK R U SAYIN MATE
1571772682816.png

I hope that this school & police department are raked over the coals. I hope these lads and their parents are smart enough to bring A-class lawyers to the game.

If this goes unchecked, it will be a serious sign of America declining.
It likely will. Most likely outcomes:
  1. The Turks hire some garbage lawyer, prosecutors shit themselves, make an offer where they cop to some sort of 'disorderly' misdemeanour charge without further media coverage.
  2. The Turks hire a slightly more competent lawyer, prosecutors shit themselves, drop all charges without further media coverage or a challenge to the constitutionality of the law.
  3. Long shot- Turks get on board with one of the few remaining principled free speech advocates (ACLU probably won't go here at this point), the lawyer pursues this in an effort to get that law taken out, the media and the SPLC/FBI/Mossad/ADL do their best to make an example of these kids for having a bit of fun.
I doubt they'll be unwise enough to take the permanent mark against them that standing up against the Zionists on this would cost them. If they just get the charges dropped they might be able to ride this out and have professional careers. If they actually stand up for their rights they will not.

Last edited:

Vlinny Chan

no child is safe from drugs and molestation
kiwifarms.net
On Monday afternoon, hundreds of students chanted, “It’s more than just a word,” during an on-campus march and rally, joining professors in calling for action, the Courant reported.
No. It is quite literally just a word. Come the fuck on. Also I can't help but to notice that they actually don't specifiy what "racial epithet" they used other than it was aimed towards blacks.

I bet it was some pussy shit like "nigga."

NoblyUnsavage

Russian Zionist Muslim Disinformation Dispenser
kiwifarms.net
Damn, and my nigger passes aren't being honored anymore.

Well have a few Redskin passes. Also, everyone, feel free to wear a feathered headdress, perform any amount of tomahawk chops, hakas, or whatever else some pale whitey claimed you can't do.

Of course, it's always the wokeys that are the worst. "Don't say shit like that about a Cherokee or they would scalp you!" That's the shit that gets under my skin...

SmileyTimeDayCare

kiwifarms.net
You know...the lawsuit should make those two morons rich but in our current legal environment you are playing judge roulette with one that will just dismiss your shit like that Carter era fuck that threw out Sandman's case.

Also nigger? Are we pretending these jigaboos haven't called each other nigger every other day since they were tar babies? Sambo please.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino