Crime A video caught white students saying the n-word. Amid outcry, they’ve been criminally charged. - Right Wing btfo

Damn, and my nigger passes aren't being honored anymore.

Well have a few Redskin passes. Also, everyone, feel free to wear a feathered headdress, perform any amount of tomahawk chops, hakas, or whatever else some pale whitey claimed you can't do.

Of course, it's always the wokeys that are the worst. "Don't say shit like that about a Cherokee or they would scalp you!" That's the shit that gets under my skin...
I wish I could rate posts "Drink" but I can't. I know you'd have appreciated it.

Here, I'll do the next best thing:

1571776591273.png

Token Weaboo

We're here to liberate you, stop resisting
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought the Supreme court ruled that hate speech is apart of Free Speech? Now suddenly Connecticut laws are looking a lot like the twitter guidelines. I hope these people challenge this in court.

I think that soy goy guy would say something like "Those fucking white niggers" in this case?

Vecr

"nanoposts with 90° spatial rotational symmetries"
kiwifarms.net
I thought the Supreme court ruled that hate speech is apart of Free Speech? Now suddenly Connecticut laws are looking a lot like the twitter guidelines. I hope these people challenge this in court.

I think that soy goy guy would say something like "Those fucking white niggers" in this case?
Yes, they did.

Somberver098

Microsoft® Office 2000® Incel™
kiwifarms.net
I wish I could rate posts "Drink" but I can't. I know you'd have appreciated it.

Here, I'll do the next best thing:

View attachment 981139
DRINK THE LISTERINE FOR AN EPIC GAMER PACK!!!!
A GAMER PACK CONTAINS
- A N-WORD PASS
- exceptional CONSOLES AND PCS
- FORTNITE DANCES IN REAL LIFE
- MEINKRAFT
- AND ALL THE EPIC GAMES YOU CAN PLAY
- ALSO INCLUDING THE POWER TO DISTURB THE PEACE WHATEVER AND WHENEVER YOU WANT WITHOUT ANY CONSEQUENCES (BECAUSE YOU NEED IT TO SHOUT THE N-WORD)

Nigger......
Now if don’t mind I’ll Quietly await going to jail
I hear the oatmeal is quite decent
get. in. the. care.

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
Remember that Papa John simply repeated the N-word in a conversation and got the axe. Also, a black university worker in my state got canned for using the N-word; same deal, used the N-word just reiterating what some kid said, and got canned.

Same situations, different races, wildly different outcomes. In the former, he was raked through the mud and fired. In the latter, the students at the university rallied for his reinstatement, and got it.
Getting fired is different though -- in that situation, it's not the government punishing you. This, however? I can't imagine it standing. Unless they said something like, "I'm going to get a gun and drive over to their house and kill those fucking n-words!", or whatever, or spray painted on the side of someone's house, this is so not a crime. It's being a racist jagoff, but there's no law against that.

ConfederateIrishman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how many classes this university offers promote racial hatred towards whites
Even from the article, the people complaining about racism couldn't wait to start mouthing it off
Nowadays I'm pretty sure you can get a doctorate in "wanting whites to be exterminated"
A better question would be what classes they offer that don't promote racial hatred; Off the top of my head I would say about.... one of the 5 or so classes I took every semester when I was at college were clean of it? The rest at best would keep it to at least one containment class during the semester, but the worst would have a Professor with an axe to grind.
:drink:

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
kiwifarms.net
I'm hoping to find a gay black Mexican wetback so I can hit the 1st Amendment trifecta when I call him an illegal alien faggot nigger.

Edit-it's against the law call illegals illegal aliens in NYC and faggot is a hate speech crime.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino