Trashfire Adam Kovic & Ryan Haywood (The Dead Pixel / Koko / Pikovic, and James Ryan Haywoood / Iron Ryan / The Mad King / Vagabond) - Rooster Teeth associates who've sent horrifying nudes behind their families' backs in what looks like a gay catfish

How many accusers will there be by the 23rd?

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • 10 ~ 12

Votes: 91 12.0%
  • 13 ~ 15

Votes: 273 36.0%
  • 16 ~ 18

Votes: 185 24.4%
  • 19 or 20

Votes: 44 5.8%
  • More than 20

Votes: 161 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChoChoTwister

kiwifarms.net
There isn't a negative comment to be seen, I just presumed that Adam was doing damaged control, but looking at the like to dislike ratio, I guess people are desperate to have their fake internet Friend back. Either that or most of them just didn't pay attention to what he did.
I believe they didn't pay attention. I remember a few Ryan defenders thinking he got fired for cheating on his wife. I believe they think Adam got fired for the same thing.

Harvest

kiwifarms.net
Oh I miss Aaron in content. Kinda surprised he made a company with Adam now? Maybe they became friends when he moved to California but it's a wonder why he never appeared in funhaus content if so.
He did appear in content with Funhaus at least once. Not sure if there’s more than this, but I remembered this vid.

⋖ cørdion ⋗

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
To be fair Rooster Teeth is such a colossal enterprise that they put together all their employees in different podcasts with different intentions, so you can mix and match your favorite grooming panel. For two to socialize behind the scenes isn't exactly odd. The combination however, is.

The only real issue I have with him being catfished is how blatant it was. Unless 'she' specifically said she made onlyfans content for a living, why would she have her nudes split up in two 80mb files, home studio, 1080p landscape mode, while his were shitty snapchat nudes? He didn't at any point stop and go "wait, this doesn't seem amateurish at all"?

Two-bit

kiwifarms.net
Alanah Pearce was asked about Adam during her most recent Q&A video. She basically says that the people speculating don't know the full story. Here's a link to the video and a clip of the relevant portion.

ServingCake

kiwifarms.net
i understand that its alanah's show and she's allowed to say as much as she is comfortable with, but how is anyone suppose to react to such a vague statement. like, idk just say what he did so people know. all this has people doing is some vague speculation that wont stick.

also i guess its weird to think Aaron chose adam instead of the rest but maybe he's also not heard the full story that's been hinted at.

Mop_Bucket

kiwifarms.net
Obviously we have no way of knowing, but I'm starting to think that the reason no one is saying anything specific may be because of an NDA or something similar otherwise I feel like they would have thrown Kovic to the woke mob by now. Even Kovic's return was just over a year after his termination makes me feel like he must have had some sort of agreement in his contract to fuck off for a year after severance. He seriously reappeared like, 53 weeks after being let go.

RoosterTeeth currently belongs to Time Warner and they've been talking about selling off RT for years now so they don't want the brand any more tainted than it already is. I imagine that they may have paid off Kovic to fuck off for a year and threatened everyone else with taking them to court over their NDAs . Sonntag is probably an idiot and does not understand that NDAs are still in effect after you quit for X number of months which is why he took jabs. Kohli probably does not have an NDA since he was never an employee but both didn't want to hurt the people still employed by RT or get black listed by Warner.

Who knows for now, mostly talking out of my ass since I have NDAs and Non Solicits in my contract. I'm glad that Pierce just straight up said "These people are not your friends", a lot of people need to hear that.

I don't know anything about that Aaron guy, all I found was that he was one of of Dunkelman's triple digit body count. I would love to see RT go into total havoc but I'm starting to lose hope that we'll get a real shit show. People will continue to act as if Kovic does not exist and avoid the subject but we can dream.

Butter

Food For Animals
kiwifarms.net
... I'm glad that Pierce just straight up said "These people are not your friends", a lot of people need to hear that.
Some old man sperging:
That is so true. I grew up before the internet was a thing, and it's scary how much things have changed since I was a child.

There were no parasocial parasites. If you liked some actor or bandyou just consumed their media. If they turned to shit you stopped supporting them with your money. You would maybe get a reply from a star in form of a letter after waiting for months, and would get a standard reply with a printed autograph. If you were a hot female, you could get to meet & meat your band. That was pretty much it.

These days kids grow up with YouTube and Twitch and their "star" actually talking to them when they do something that puts cash in their pocket. And they get the feeling of being part of a community of friends. That's why "content creators" have some fancy name for their fanbase. You're not just a consumer, you're a "buddypalbro." Btw, plz put in the comments what your favorite moment was! Only you can help us grow!

Kids and wheelchairs get manipulated into thinking they matter to the streamer, while the streamer forgets about their existence the second he is done reading their name on the donation list. That is, of course, unless you are someone that has been giving thousands of dollars in a short time, or have been giving big donations for a long time. So being a whale is something to aspire to. But they are not your friends. They never will care. They will use you and throw you away when you aren't useful anymore. But I mean at least your name is in the part people skip on YouTube, at the end of the video.

Also, as far as I recall, brand loyalty wasn't a thing either. People just bought whatever was the best bang for their buck, and as soon as they were disappointed they'd switch. These days apple could require you to suck a bit of shit out of your sales person's asshole before you are allowed to purchase your grotesquely overpriced piece of hardware, and people would not only gladly do that, but also defend the decision on social media. "Well their diet is high in fiber so it's not THAT disgusting." 58k updoots on reddit.

Governments, companies and grifters just keep getting better at manipulating people. They have been doing this forever I believe. The internet and social media just makes it easier for them.

251009163_257143129761221_1649124671786134916_n.jpg

And media is complicit as fuck.

Get off my lawn and stop ruining shit for the rest of us

Last edited:

Ritardo Pianissimo

kiwifarms.net
Obviously we have no way of knowing, but I'm starting to think that the reason no one is saying anything specific may be because of an NDA or something similar otherwise I feel like they would have thrown Kovic to the woke mob by now. Even Kovic's return was just over a year after his termination makes me feel like he must have had some sort of agreement in his contract to fuck off for a year after severance. He seriously reappeared like, 53 weeks after being let go.

RoosterTeeth currently belongs to Time Warner and they've been talking about selling off RT for years now so they don't want the brand any more tainted than it already is. I imagine that they may have paid off Kovic to fuck off for a year and threatened everyone else with taking them to court over their NDAs . Sonntag is probably an idiot and does not understand that NDAs are still in effect after you quit for X number of months which is why he took jabs. Kohli probably does not have an NDA since he was never an employee but both didn't want to hurt the people still employed by RT or get black listed by Warner.

Who knows for now, mostly talking out of my ass since I have NDAs and Non Solicits in my contract. I'm glad that Pierce just straight up said "These people are not your friends", a lot of people need to hear that.

I don't know anything about that Aaron guy, all I found was that he was one of of Dunkelman's triple digit body count. I would love to see RT go into total havoc but I'm starting to lose hope that we'll get a real shit show. People will continue to act as if Kovic does not exist and avoid the subject but we can dream.
NDA fuckery makes sense based on the timing of Kovic's return.

The stuff about parasocial relationships is funny. She's not wrong, but it's always ironic hearing this stuff from a youtuber/streamer/podcaster when the entire business model is parasocial relationships. I understand that Alanah has a day job, but still - these people benefit massively from the parasocial e-celeb machine until there's some sort of fracture in their personal lives. That's the faustian bargain you make as a 'content creator' or whatever the fuck. And videos like this only drive more clicks, more engagement, more questions.

pephickshigh

Lives Rent Free in JimiHendrix's Head
kiwifarms.net
i understand that its alanah's show and she's allowed to say as much as she is comfortable with, but how is anyone suppose to react to such a vague statement. like, idk just say what he did so people know. all this has people doing is some vague speculation that wont stick.

also i guess its weird to think Aaron chose adam instead of the rest but maybe he's also not heard the full story that's been hinted at.

I bet other than what we know (Adam jerked off at work) which is disgusting and a fireable offense at pretty much any job in the civilized world and (cheated/attempted to cheat on his wife and shared nude pictures of her) which is immoral but nobody's business except him and his wife/ex, there isn't really a lot there. Whatever this mysterious stuff that Alanah and others are allegedly holding back probably only means something to people who are way too online and that if a normal person heard it they wouldn't care at all.

Country Matters

That's a fair thought to lie between maids' legs
kiwifarms.net
I bet other than what we know (Adam jerked off at work) which is disgusting and a fireable offense at pretty much any job in the civilized world and (cheated/attempted to cheat on his wife and shared nude pictures of her) which is immoral but nobody's business except him and his wife/ex, there isn't really a lot there. Whatever this mysterious stuff that Alanah and others are allegedly holding back probably only means something to people who are way too online and that if a normal person heard it they wouldn't care at all.

Seeing as RT fucked over the Sideshow guys (meaning there are people who are willing to indulge in shadiness), and seeing as people are speculating about a NDA arrangement, could it be possible Adam pulled some fuckery to get himself a bigger slice at Funhaus? Esp with Bruce gone and they needed a strong 'face' other than the Willems I wouldn't even be surprised if he tried to do some behind-the-scenes maneuvering that when ppl there caught on to caused a whole shitstorm

Mop_Bucket

kiwifarms.net
... I imagine they won't address his past at all but we'll see.
He's definitely going to talk about the leak, the fact that he's donating 10% of the book sales to an addiction charity means he's going to make it about how he was addicted to sex. It's going to your standard fake apology, if his wife isn't actively divorcing him he's going to talk about how much he loves her and how terrible he feels for humiliating her.

He will probably only talk about gaming stuff if he plans on making a new YouTube channel. He'll talk about G4 and Machinima directly but will be super vague about his time with RT. If he's not planning to release new videos he will avoid discussing games all together and just make the entire show his book.

catmasterj

Mildly Retarded
kiwifarms.net
My curiosity got the better of me and I clicked through the pics.

One of the reasons why I love this site is because you all don't censor anything.

Using addiction as an excuse is a bull shit excuse.

kiwifarms.net
Started listening to "The Offical Podcast" #257 (cr1tikal) & at the 50 min. mark they announce Kovic as an upcoming guest on episode #258. I imagine they won't address his past at all but we'll see.
I would be very surprised if there was much truth found in the podcast at all. Charlie seems to be incredibly disingenuous (dream face reveal for example) and will likely push whatever narrative Adam wants pushed. Still may be an interesting listen though to see what direction he is headed in.

deadtofaunus

kiwifarms.net
Seeing as RT fucked over the Sideshow guys (meaning there are people who are willing to indulge in shadiness), and seeing as people are speculating about a NDA arrangement, could it be possible Adam pulled some fuckery to get himself a bigger slice at Funhaus? Esp with Bruce gone and they needed a strong 'face' other than the Willems I wouldn't even be surprised if he tried to do some behind-the-scenes maneuvering that when ppl there caught on to caused a whole shitstorm
Somewhat off-topic, but what exactly happened with Sideshow? If memory serves, I remember a big announcement and then nothing.

Chilson

kiwifarms.net
Somewhat off-topic, but what exactly happened with Sideshow? If memory serves, I remember a big announcement and then nothing.
Shitcanned. RT apparently never trademarked the name or something despite saying they would. This pissed off the group and RT being RT burned bridges through shitty management and communication. Criken and tomato still like working with the entertainers at RT, but probably have a low opinion of the management/behind the scenes people.

Last edited: