"ADF" / Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici / Isabel Rosa Araujo -

wagglyplacebo

The loneliest punk
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Introduction to ADF - biography and chronology for Phil-anthropists
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/introduction-to-adf.21155/ (.)

Phil F.A.Q 2.0 - Bigger, Longer and Uncut.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/phil-f-a-q-2-0.43849/ (.)

ADF is currently on the down-low. He has become the lesser in an abusive relationship which controls his life, in particular his Internet usage, in exchange for some semblance of stability and security. There is an entire board about ADF now retired due to lack of content. Go there for a primer.

---

For the small stuff that doesn't deserve it's own thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
For the small stuff that doesn't deserve it's own thread.
Yeah, like that's going to happen.

But here's the really funny thing, like most Latin languages, Spanish uses the male plural form of "you" to refer to groups of men or a mixed group. Even if there's like 20 women and only 1 man, it's still considered a mixed group so you'd use "ellos", "vostros" or "nostros" to refer to them.

So how do you guys think it'll take Hoovsie to figure this part out?

RWS Watcher

kiwifarms.net
@chimpchan I'm a little scared... because your link is to a group in Portland, and the facebook post says "Gresham." And google is telling me there is a MEChA in Gresham... as a high school club.
That wouldn't be the first youth event ADF had snuck into. Back in Philly, he used to sneak into the Mazzoni queer youth support group that the center held. In Portland, he showed up to a LGBT youth event at a high school dressed in rags and photographed himself using plastic bracelets as a impromptu substitute for handcuffs to handcuff himself with. Unless they're an event organizer or a parent or family member of a gay youth, there is no reason for a grown adult to be at those events.

Twrx

Obergruppenführer Green Bird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That wouldn't be the first youth event ADF had snuck into. Back in Philly, he used to sneak into the Mazzoni queer youth support group that the center held. In Portland, he showed up to a LGBT youth event at a high school dressed in rags and photographed himself using plastic bracelets as a impromptu substitute for handcuffs to handcuff himself with. Unless they're an event organizer or a parent or family member of a gay youth, there is no reason for a grown adult to be at those events.

How much longer till Phil is arrested for diddling a kid?

Peace and Harmony

get well soon corgo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is this shit? Seriously I don't get it.

EDIT: So I've noticed that none of the recent asspat brigade (Jin, Jordman, KINNAY, etc) have paid much attention to his rabid name tagging ever since his recent outburst that earned him a dicking from Zhane. There seems to be a new breed coming in, though. The cycle of life.

mra.jpg

Last edited:

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

How much longer till Phil is arrested for diddling a kid?
I bet that now transracial has went mainstream and ADF is no longer a special [email protected] snowflake he's eventually going to start lying about his age and declare himself transaged.

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
Eh, I can see him getting restraining ordered or banned from a variety of youth organizations for being a creep, but considering how he's only ever beaten up people who had physical disabilities, I wouldn't start to worry unless he begins going after the really young or the physically disabled.
He's been known at rally's to get really close to women (younger than him) and breathe on their necks or grope them. If it was a youth group thing, I can totally see Harel getting asked to leave and then flipping out. But no one wants the old guy playing with young kids. It's just not right.

Note: so he's changed names again? Wonder what kinny will think of that....

Coldgrip

Not Cody.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eh, I can see him getting restraining ordered or banned from a variety of youth organizations for being a creep, but considering how he's only ever beaten up people who had physical disabilities, I wouldn't start to worry unless he begins going after the really young or the physically disabled.
A lot of these youth organizations have emotionally vulnerable teens in them who are trying to figure themselves out. Then along comes Phil who looks and acts like a creepy disturbed rapist. We know that Phil can only beat up elderly disabled women, but a teen might very well be intimidated by Phil's looks and manner. For as much shit as we've given and still give Chris about being a creeper, Phil is the one much more likely to do something like that. Dead serious, it would not surprise me if Phil (or even more likely Jordman) eventually got arrested for some sort of unwanted sexual contact with a minor.

Lunete

Nighty night...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil is posting "Assigned Male" comics now. There is a chance he found it through other means, but it seems likely that he sits around under his bridge all day reading the Farms.

View attachment 32083
ADF has discovered derp face. God help us all.

I had no idea Sophie was into the animu.