"ADF" / Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici / Isabel Rosa Araujo -

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil remembers he has alters.
View attachment 1025539
Fucking lol, only took him a year and a half to remember he’s supposed to be engaged to his imaginary friend. Dumbass.

Why next year? Why not now? Does he need time to get an imaginary deposit together for the imaginary venue? Does he need time to end things with the stuffed reindeer? Or does he just need time to rehearse because “I do” is a bit much to remember? They can’t be saving up to get a place together, I hear Xochi’s residence has plenty of space.

Sorry, fat boy, you’re going to have to do a lot better if you want to save your subforum.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its a self insert, he sees himself as the bad ass leader of dogs and all his antafucks bowing down to kiss his ass.

I'm surprised one of his head mates hasn't been killed by the kiwi farm assassins so send money for gender affirming pizza
Jingles made an eloquent plea to save them.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How is this supposed to work? Ignoring for the moment that Xochi doesn’t exist, how will the exchange of vows happen? I don’t think even in Portland they let you marry yourself.

Misaki Nakahara

Personally killed 18 transwomen-of-colour
kiwifarms.net
Catering by domino's or little caesar's?
Neither; Phil favours hole-in-the-wall type places that cater to his beliefs (as in, they have "no terfs on our turf" and other empty platitudes all over their windows) that charge upwards of $20 for a plain cheese.

No need to RSVP, the entirety of Kiwi Farms lives rent free in Phil's head and will therefore be in attendance by default.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Optimistic
Reactions: BlueArmedDevil

Oskar Dirlewanger

i am the black niggers
kiwifarms.net
Fucking lol, only took him a year and a half to remember he’s supposed to be engaged to his imaginary friend. Dumbass.

Why next year? Why not now? Does he need time to get an imaginary deposit together for the imaginary venue? Does he need time to end things with the stuffed reindeer? Or does he just need time to rehearse because “I do” is a bit much to remember? They can’t be saving up to get a place together, I hear Xochi’s residence has plenty of space.

Sorry, fat boy, you’re going to have to do a lot better if you want to save your subforum.
Chad Multidimensional Goddess: already has regular orgies with his harem of electric hedgehog pokemon husbandos

Virgin Antifa Supersoldier: will only be "exchanging vows" with an imaginary friend next year, not even a hedgehog

Misaki Nakahara

Personally killed 18 transwomen-of-colour
kiwifarms.net
Chad Multidimensional Goddess: already has regular orgies with his harem of electric hedgehog pokemon husbandos

Virgin Antifa Supersoldier: will only be "exchanging vows" with an imaginary friend next year, not even a hedgehog
This is something I find hilarious about Phil; if you're gonna live in a world that only exists in your mind, at least go all out.

Chris's fantasy world is a place where his every desire is instantaneously fulfilled, anyone who challenges him is effortlessly obliterated, and its population includes every fictional character ever devised by anyone. Phil's fantasy world is exactly the same as the real world except there are two Phils.

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net

If anyone actually deserves to get an idea guys treatment it's this fucker. He should get extorted out of some tugboat money (possibly making him not eligible to eat pizza for a week or two) in exchange for not harming his little head mate or scorching australawhat-the-fuck-ever.

Not that I condone it, or anything.

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
kiwifarms.net
He should get extorted out of some tugboat money (possibly making him not eligible to eat pizza for a week or two) in exchange for not harming his little head mate or scorching australawhat-the-fuck-ever.
The problem with that is Phil knows it's all fake, he is the kinda kid who had to pretend he had some imaginary friend so he would fit in with the other kids who legit believed they had one.

Ever the poser Phil just happened to have his "alters" manifest after it became the trendy self diagnosed neurological disorder of the month on tumblr.

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is something I find hilarious about Phil; if you're gonna live in a world that only exists in your mind, at least go all out.

Chris's fantasy world is a place where his every desire is instantaneously fulfilled, anyone who challenges him is effortlessly obliterated, and its population includes every fictional character ever devised by anyone. Phil's fantasy world is exactly the same as the real world except there are two Phils.
I think we need to differentiate between the motivations for the two cows. With Chris, his fantasies are his happy place, and it’s only as the horrifying reality of his situation set in that he started living there and expecting other people to believe in it. Before that, I don’t think he really gave a fuck if people believed him or not.

Phil does have a happy place, Australatina. But aside from this, the main function of his fantasies is to make him look cool in the eyes of others. In a sense, his lies are closer to those of Toren than Chris. He wants people to believe him. It’s just that he doesn’t have the brain power to lie convincingly, so he goes too far and comes up with dumb shit like Xochi fighting people IRL or marrying him, where a mentally adequate person would realise that’s not possible before they said it.