"ADF" / Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici / Isabel Rosa Araujo -

Alex Krycek

All my friends are Skeletons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Steam coming out of the vagina... Just more proof he's never made physical or visual contact with the real thing. Unless some sort of smog is escaping from his bloated body.
Maria has sex with him once. He cried.

He also doesn’t have a vagina most likely, and if he does it’s a wonder he isn’t dead from sepsis yet.

Oskar Dirlewanger

i am the black niggas
kiwifarms.net
Phil's being hypocritical again. A man who claims to be disdainful of modern civilization lives in a steel jungle with a mobile phone that he uses to beg for money from unsuspecting schmucks on a dead social media website and uses other modern amenities. It goes further since he relies on his government welfare raft rather than do what he claims to be. If he truly had disdain for modern society, he'd go get a criminal record to stop his welfare raft, subscribe himself to the philosophy of anarcho-primitivism and live in a cave. Then again, he wouldn't do any of this because he's a coward who can't put his money where his mouth is.
Phil trying to become anarcho-primitivist for his next phase would be hilarious. Since everything he does is about accessorizing I wonder what shit would he use to prove to everyone that he is a fearsome Destroyer Of Civilization. Fake beard? Empty toilet paper rolls spray painted silver to look like play pretend pipe bombs? Would Phil start bringing leaves and sticks of wood to his flat to make it look like an Ancient Forest?

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
rent free btw

Also what the fuck does war with fascists have to do with electric heating? Does Phil just do this with everything?

Picture the scene; it's a cold-ish day in Portland and Phil is sat at a hole-in-the-wall pizza establishment, eating his fifth slice of the day.

"Uh, hey, Isabel, we *really* appreciate your patronage, but, uh, do you think you could flush the toilet after you take a shit? It smells like fucked a skunk to death in there."
"Ah jeez, sorry guys, it's just 'cause I'm at war wiv da fash, among which."
"Okay, sure, but this is like the fifth time you've done it this week. Also, you keep stealing the toilet rolls. We know it's you."
"Uh... organised cyberterrorism... cyber-stalking... antifa black bloc..."

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He already has more weapons and Antifag clothing than he needs (particularly given that it’s all cosplay). Are his comrades hitting him up for “re-equipment” again, or is he just so fucking fat that he’d rather freeze to death than eat anything other than takeout pizza?

One lot of word salad turned other lot of word salad. I swear half Phil’s posts could be made by a bot. No wonder he’s going to lose his subforum.

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1033680
View attachment 1033681

The article then goes on to talk about how Durand students are more likely to learn how to brush their teeth instead of learning about history during the school day...
What a fall from grace.

I'm surprised to hear that Phil had a good time in high school. I woulda thought he got bullied for being a retárd who just sat around all day waiting for Naruto to be invented. Then again, if Chris-chan can have a good high school life, anyone can.

BOLDYSPICY!

HALP • avatar by Tomssu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh Phil.....
View attachment 1006943
How will the internet assault you at school?
Late, but a) I've been enrolled since last summer, & b) nobody is going to come find you because those of us continuing our education aren't doing so at a third-rate community college for 'tards.

Why not just go to school online, like other adults?

EDIT: Just saw @Plastic Inevitable 's post, holy shit. Nevermind, online school would be too hard for Phil, especially if his high school experience was. . .that.

Last edited:

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
Why not just go to school online, like other adults?
Phil doesn't actually want to learn as much as he wants to have a degree he can show off to people who doubt his intelligence. Despite not wanting to get a job, go on to get a master's degree, or indeed do any of the things that a degree would allow him to do. Maybe he wants something to swat flies with.