"ADF" / Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici / Isabel Rosa Araujo -

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New Google reviews. I'm not too familiar with Australatina but could he be using the reviews to create a fictional Antifa Portland?
View attachment 1162341View attachment 1162342
COMBATANTS: Phil’s fat ass, Phil’s belt buckle
VICTOR: Ass

I see he’s really suffering from the social media silence. What’s the point being an Antifa Supersize Soldier if you can’t tell the world?

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil fucking needs his balls back.

If there's one tran out there that needs to stop pretending, its Phil.

Why the fuck would he remove his balls to then join Antifa? You need balls to do what Antifa does. You cant expect to win thrash fights against MAGA hat wearing White Boys if you aren't pumping the right hormones.

And he did not get raped by daddy. And if he did, that just further proves how much of a bad idea it was to remove his balls.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When I hear "super soldier," I naturally picture someone like a WH40K Space Marine -- rather than a fat derpy guy in edgy black clothing covered in activist phrases who reviews hipster places.
I always think of Captain America, who is Phil's total opposite: brave, strong, fit, good looking, powerful, patriotic, humble, honest, and has actually fought Nazis.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I always think of Captain America, who is Phil's total opposite: brave, strong, fit, good looking, powerful, patriotic, humble, honest, and has actually fought Nazis.
They are both white American men who favour capitalism over communism, of course. But Phil is more vigorous in his support of capitalism.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
How long until we get pictures of Phil in a gas mask locking down the antifa barracks by taping plastic over his window and around his door frame now that Seattle is coronavirus HQ in the US?
Like Phil cares about coronavirus. He'd get it and then go out sharting all over the place. He is a walking pathogen.